`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷`☽`

JUST BEFORE THIS STARTS, UH IM REALLY HAPPY WITH ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE ANGST CHAPTER SO IF U WANT ILL HAPPILY WRITE MORE:3 ALSO PAY ATTENTION TO THE MINOR DETAILS, Their important. ALSO THIS IS AFTER DREAMS FACE REVEAL

Sapnap and Dream went out to town bringing their phones,Key cards and Bank cards. Dream also brought a water bottle that he put in his pocket. 

Sapnap had put on his usual black undershirt and white t-shirt but this time with some black shorts.
Dream put on his merchandise hoodie and some black ripped jeans. They made their way downtown the two of them wearing face masks(OF COURSE?) As they made their way to the store they needed to get to they looked through different store windows.
Slowly they started noticing more and more people eyeing them which was quite usual since Dream was a quite handsome man in saps eyes.
But suddenly a fan came up to the two and said in a way too loud tone
"Are you dream and sapnap?!"
And with that, about a 100 people looked up and before they could even say yes they where running downtown with a bunch of people following them.
They made sharp turns but still ended up with the fans following them.

In the corner of an alleyway dream spotted a door and swiftly grabbed the shorters wrist and pulled him into the room locking the door after him. He sighed in relief before being startled by the banging of the fans. The room was dark and as the two searched for a light switch the banging slowly silenced. Sapnap flipped the switch that he found and the lights turned on almost shocking the two as they adjusted their eyes to get used to the sudden light. And without even thinking about it dreams eyes landed on sapnap.
'how can someone be so cute...' he thought to himself. Sapnap slowly turned facing the other and smiling "sooo- What now?" He asked letting the taller snap out of his fade. He looked at him and shrugged
"Maybe we can like, Call bad or something?" Dream suggested but got in response that they had no signal, he sighed and sat down against the wall.
Sapnap flopped down next to him and sighed holding his legs up to his chest.
"Ugh.." the younger groaned catching the tallers attention.
"you okay?" dream asked looking over at the younger who was shivering. He flinched at first trying to come up with something to warm the other and decided his hoodie might just be the best option.
He took off his hoodie and put it on sapnaps legs.
"here you go pandas.." he smiled a little as he held him earning a small whinch from the younger before he leaned into the warmth of the others bare chest.
He was blushing a little and just held onto him sighing.
Dream on the other hand was completely focused on not moving his hands any lower since they where already on his lower back. But eventually, with some thinking, he moved his hands downwards earning a flinch from the younger
"C-Clay i-" The younger whimpered as Dream fondeled with his body. The ravenette gripped onto the olders jeans whimpering onto his chest.
"Is this okay?." Dream asked and stopped to make sure he got a response. After a while the younger nodded. The blonde smirked at the reply and slowly pushed a digit into the you gers body earning a whine "A-Ah!..~" the younger whined out gripping onto the blondes shoulders this time as he hid his face on one of the blondes shoulders.
Slowly one finger turned into two and then three. And the youngers moans slowly started getting more frequent and louder.
"C-Clay..~" The younger whined which stopped dream from moving his fingers
"Mhm?" he asked a bit worried from the tone in Sapnaps voice.
"P-Please.." he whined once again letting the older get a hint of what he wanted.
"Please what nicholas?~" He smirked kissing his head
"Fuck me..Clay.." He mumbled into the olders ear which made Dream shiver with excitement. He nodded smirking still as he kissed his neck pulling his fingers out and pulling the youngers pants down. He then proceeded to take the youngers shirts off and putting them behind him so that he could lay him down.
Dream on the other hand got up looking to see if there where possibly any cameras in the room which he didnt find any so he took off his jeans chuckling.

He went back to the boy who was now a bit colder. He chuckled at the sight and got back down putting the Youngers legs on his shoulders he bent over to his hoodie and grabbed the water bottle he brought.
"this is the closest we'll get to lube. So be prepared it might hurt."

Nick nodded in reply looking down at the blonde who was seated between his legs.Dream slowly slipped off the ravenettes boxers as well which made him whine a little as the cold air hit his member.

Dream proceeded to take off his boxers but made the younger look up at his face so that he wouldnt see. Sapnap whined and pouted which made dream chuckle
"Pfft, dont be a big baby about it. Its better to feel than see right?~" dream remarked making the ravenette blush.
"i-i guess.."
And with that dream let go off the youngers face grabbing the water bottle and pouring some of the water on his member. stroking it a bit to let the water run down.

Sapnap kept his eyes up not wanting to make the other upset but whined for the taller to hurry.
"ready?~" the taller smirked kissing his neck earning a rapid nod.
He smirked slowly pushing his length into the other which made him moan.
"Tell me when you need to rest, kay?" dream asked earning yet another nod this time a hit more unclear but visible.
around halfway through sapnap placed his hand on dreams chest "w..Wait..~". Dream stopped letting the other adjust.
"h-how fucking big are you..?!" Sapnap whined. dream chuckled in response tilting the others head downwards again and whispering in his ear
"13 inches pandas~ Your only 7 inches in and your being so so good.~" he praised but the other just blushed
"t-Thirteen?!" he asked earning a nod.
"mhm~" he chuckled before slowly starting to push in again accidentally grinding against the youngers prostate which of course led him to moan loudly
"F-FUCK!~" Sapnap moaned as he clenched the others shoulders sticking his tongue out. Dream of course took advantage of this and repeatedly thrusted onto the others prostate staring at his reactions as he slowly as well made his way into the other.
Sapnaps moans only became louder and more frequent as he clawed onto the others back
"F-Fuck Clay!~" He moaned as the older bent down kissing his neck as well as biting.
He kept thrusting his hips onto the others bundle of nerves as well as quickening his pace until the room was filled with their skin slapping together.
"S-Shit..Your so fucking good Pandas..~" Dream groaned under his breath still making the younger moan loudly.
Soon enough sapnap felt a pool forming in his stomach which he found all to familiar.
"C-Clay i-im gonna-" He got interrupted by dream grabbing his member.
"Not yet.~" he whispered earning a whimper from the younger
"C-Clay Pl-Please!~" he whimpered. Dream only smirked thrusting his hips quicker
"Not.Yet." He growled which made the younger stop whimpering and clawing on his back as he threw his head back moans escaping his now wide open mouth.

Dream kept thrusting until his movements started getting uneven and the warm pool forming in his stomach. He tried moving as much as he could before letting the others member go and finishing inside the ravenette.

"F-Fuck.~" he groaned out before looking down at the younger who had arched his back gripping onto his shirt beneath him.
"Your so perfect.." dream whispered as he kissed his chin.

"R-Round 2?" Sapnap whimpered.
Dream only smirked in reply.