"You're never going to loose me!" He shouts standing up from the bench making me jolt surprised by the tone of his voice and then he carrys on, but then his voice is a much slender and smooth tone "we just need a break Kate so then we can decide what to do after a few days, so it's best not to see eachother for a few days until we can sort this because right now I'm not up to it but even as a bestfriend, I love you" he speaks as I look into his eyes and they're all red, as I watch another tear roll down his cheek.

"Liam please" I speak.

"I'm sorry Kate" he apologises "not right now" he walks away very quickly before I can say anything else and I watch as he climbs into a taxi that has just pulled up letting people out.

Without another word, he's gone.

I don't know how long I've been sitting here, for now but I haven't been able to stop crying for about the past fifteen minutes since Liam drove away.

How come everything that I touch or come in contact with always ends up breaking? What's wrong with me? I start shaking as I let out another sob as all my emotions have been built up inside me as I hardly ever cry.

I feel two strong arms being pulled around my waist and little whispers in my hair "shhhh it's okay" the thick Cheshire accent of Harry speaks.

He quickly walks around to my side of the bench and sit's down next to me, slinging his arms around my lost body.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I- I fucked up" I sob.

"Why?" He asks another question whilst he wipes away a piece of hair that falls into my face, tucking it behind my ear and then he wipes my tears with his sleeve.

"Nate and I kissed the other day and then I saw him here and then he started saying all these things like 'he's a cover up because you kissed me' or something like that and then Liam got all angry and stormed out because I wasn't denying it and then I-" I ramble but Harry cuts me off.

"Shh it's fine, we can talk about it later" he assures me.

"I may aswell tell you the rest of it now" I sigh as another tear falls from my eye but is quickly wiped away as harry wipes it away for me.

"Thanks" I give a weak smile in appreciation and he nods in understanding.

"Are you sure you want to tell me the rest?" He questions.

I give a little nod "so anyway, after Liam stormed out here we started arguing a little and then we're on a break now but then everything kicked in, like everything that I seem to touch or come in contact with has left me some how or some way just because I'm a fuck up and then anyway he said that we need a break so then he got up and left and I don't even know what to do, he said he wouldn't leave me but I don't even know how he puts up with me" I explain as a few more tears fall from the brims of my eyes.

Harry rubs my arms up and down as a soothing motion and cuddles me into him "who's left you?" He questions seriously.

"My mum, my dad, Nate, all the people I thought I was bestfriend's with" I sigh.

"How did your parent's leave you?"

"My mum found out she was pregnant and then she told my father and my father left because he didn't want a child and then my mum left because she died" more and more tears spring to my eyes as I think of my mum. I miss her so much.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I had no idea" Harry urgently apologises.

"Don't worry, it's not like you knew about it" I shrug.

"I should of known better though" he sighs.

It goes silent for a few minutes, as I rest my head on Harry's shoulder, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Thanks Harry" I smile a little thinking of how he's coped with me rambling on to him about my problems.

"What for?" He laughs.

"For being there for me, for being a good friend" I look him into the eyes and he nods in understanding and pecks my forehead.

"That's what friend's are for Kate" he whispers.

"Harry!" We both hear from behind us on the bench and turn to see Jace standing there, it's quite hard to make out who it is as it's now going dark as the sun is setting in a beautiful orangey colour.

"Yeah?" Harry replys.

"How come your back?" He questions.

"I told you I'd help" Harry laughs.

"It's fine, look just take her home I think she need's it, I was going to come over to her before because I saw her crying and then you came over so I thought she'll be okay" Jace smiles.

"Okay, you sure?" Harry questions, obviously about the bit of taking me home.

"I'm positive" Jace assures.

"Thanks Jace" I smile at him over my shoulder.

"No worries Kate, Harry will make sure your okay, he's a good lad" Jace nods with a little smile among his face before he walks back into the restaurant.

Harry stands up, grabbing my hand.

"Come on, let's go" he smiles.

"I can't go anywhere though" I shrug "my aunty and uncle have gone out of town for a few days and Liam told me not to see him for a few days as we need a break"

"Stay with me" he quickly jumps to his answer to my problem.

"No it's fine I don't want to int-" I go to finish but he cuts me off.

"Seriously Kate, stay with me, Aleighsha's back but she's gone out with her friend so it'll just be me and you" he try's to convince me.

I like Aleighsha.

"Harry, honestly as much as I'd love to I can't put such a big thing on you" I shake my head "thanks for the offer though, it's really generous of you"

"Kate, I insist! Please, just stay so I know your safe, you can stay as long as you want" he whines.

"Are you sure Harry?" I question "I mean, is there enough room for me?"

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed" he shrugs "not a problem"

"No Harry! It's fine don't sleep on the couch just because of me"

"we'll sort something out when we're at my apartment" he smiles "so are you staying?"

"If that's okay?" I ask.

"Of course it is, your welcome any time" he grins as he takes my hand in his and we walk to his car.

I don't know what I'd do without him. It's crazy, considering I've only known him a month or less that he's become such a close friend to me.

------------

A/N

Thoughts on this chapter?

Comment your reactions!!

Vote comment share👽👽

Follow my Twitter; @shaunakinsellax

-Shauna x