My eyes slightly widened as I then realised something. 'I'm just in my bathrobe! The one which only covers till my upper thighs. And not to forget that I'm wearing NOTHING underneath the bathrobe!'

Running back inside the bathroom would've looked weird so I decided to just act normal. I mean it wasn't as if I was naked infront of him. I was covered. Atleast the parts that needed to be covered were covered!

My hands went down as I made sure that my bathrobe was hiding my dignity properly and nothing was peeking out. I gave a smile to Massimo who was now looking at me funnily. Huh!

"Um that is so nice of you. Thank you!" I again gave him a wide smile as I started to walk forward. The food tray was on the table beside the bed so I carefully made my way towards the bed. As I walked past Massimo I could literally feel his burning gaze on my exposed legs.

When I was near the bed I almost fell because how fast I turned around and sat down on the bed. I immediately took the pillow and put it over my lap all the while smiling like a maniac. I again smiled up at Massimo who was still standing on the same spot but now with a smirk like smile on his face.

I saw him slightly shooking his head as he too walked towards the bed and sat down in front of me. I bit down on my lip as I looked around but Massimo was looking intensely at me which made me look at him.

I cleared my throat as I said. "Is there anything else?"

He kept looking at me with a slight smirk as he shook his head in No. He folded his arms as he motioned towards the food. "It will get cold. You should eat it." I also wanted to eat the food as soon as possible but I was waiting for him to go so that I could eat freely, without worrying about being nearly half-naked in front of him.

"Shouldn't you go to your room and change as well." I said lowly.

"Oh I will but not now." He said coolly. "Don't worry about me, just focus on your food amore."

I wanted to roll my eyes but I just gave him another fake smile. I slightly turned around to take food from the table. The slight movement made the pillow to fall from my lap. Now the food tray was in my hand but the pillow on the floor. Because I had pillow over my lap my legs were in kinda criss-cross way but now that my legs weren't covered anymore, one could easily see inbetween--Oh god...

My eyes then feel on Massimo, who's jaw was now clenching. My face was probably red like a beetroot when I saw where his gaze was. Oh my god...

I nearly gasped when he looked up at me. I saw that look in his eyes. His eyes were piercing into mine dark and lust-filled. I gulped audibly as he then licked his lips, his strong gaze still on me. I couldn't help but to close my thighs now, not to hide but to get some friction, because I suddenly started to feel hot down there.

My hands started to shake now because of which the food tray started to shake as well. Massimo immediately took the tray from me and put it back on the table. I was just sitting there with my heart beating faster than ever. The pillow that had fell, Massimo took it. I was about to take it so that I could put it back on my lap but to my shock/surprise, he put it on the other side of the bed, away from me.

My eyes fell on him as he now sat back on the bed infront of me, but now he was sitting a little closer. To create distance between us I leaned completely against the headboard behind me but it wasn't enough.