Chapter 324

Kyoto City, X Military District Hospital.

Lin Ansheng's ward.

Lin Ansheng was sleeping on the bed, frowning, he wanted to open his eyes, but he couldn't open them. The sounds around him kept coming into his ears.

The one who heard the most was the voice of a strange little girl called "Dad".

Is this a double ward? Still talking about multiple people?

Lin Ansheng did not associate the person called "Dad" with himself. Lin Susu's voice was familiar to Lin Ansheng, soft and waxy. This voice is a bit sharp, Lin Ansheng instinctively dislikes it.

"Shui Sheng, Shui Sheng, it's mother~! Why are you still not awake?" This is the voice of mother Qiu Shufang.

Who is the water sheng in mother's mouth? Isn't it me? Lin Ansheng could not help blushing at his "imagination" thinking of this. He's an old man, so his mother won't change his name?

Just as Lin Ansheng was struggling with the two tightly attached eyelids, Lin Bo sighed and said, "Shufang, don't bark! It's useless. I think Shui Sheng will not wake up today, let's go back first. Come home! Come and have a look tomorrow."

Is it raining red in the sky? Isn't the old man in his own house always violent? How can there be such a sentimental time?

Lin Ansheng felt sour and astringent in his heart, an indescribable taste.

Hearing Lin Bo said that he wanted to go home, Qiu Shufang was somewhat reluctant. What if my son wakes up in a while? If she left, she would definitely miss the moment when her son woke up.

"Nurse Xiaojiang, you didn't look at the dazzling eyes just now? Did Shui Sheng's fingers really move?" Qiu Shufang asked.

"Yes, Aunt Qiu, I'm not mistaken. I did see Chief Lin's fingers moved. Both the middle and index fingers moved." Nurse Xiao Jiang was anxious. I'm afraid of being blamed by Qiu Shufang. After all, for the words of Nurse Xiao Jiang, Qiu Shufang spent twice the time in the ward today compared to before.

Su Xiaoxia lay on the side of the hospital bed and called "Dad" every half a minute in accordance with Qiu Shufang's request.

Suddenly, Su Xiaoxia found Lin Ansheng's eyeballs moved under her eyelids.

Su Xiaoxia was so scared that she held her breath. She is scared! I was afraid that Lin Ansheng suddenly opened his eyes and exposed her "true face".

"Milk...Grandma." Su Xiaoxia yelled tremblingly.

"What's the matter?" Qiu Shufang lowered her head and asked lovingly.

"I...I want to go to the toilet, I am urgency." Su Xiaoxia stammered.

Su Xiaoxia took advantage of "Urine Escape" to go out and hide. If Lin Ansheng wakes up, she might have some time to buffer. After speaking, Su Xiaoxia really felt that she had a urge to urinate, and her bladder was about to be unable to hold her back.

"Go and go! Come back quickly. Your dad will wake up in a while. He must want to see you the first time." Qiu Shufang patted Su Xiaoxia on the shoulder and pointed to the bathroom in the ward.

Although she felt that Su Xiaoxia just left, and perhaps missed the opportunity for her son to wake up, Qiu Shufang let her go. You can't let your granddaughter pee on your pants, right?

"Grandma, I... I'm going outside. I've eaten my stomach, and I'm afraid it will stink everyone." Su Xiaoxia bit her lip and said.

After speaking, Su Xiaoxia didn't dare to look at the expressions of Qiu Shufang and Lin Bo, and hurried out the door.

It's not working! She just saw the little uncle's eyes move a few times, and seeing this, the little uncle is about to wake up.

Su Xiaoxia didn't want to do this daunting "task". The big deal, she went to Huang Xiaotong, she wanted to go home!

"Miss Lin..." Nurse Xiao Jiang was afraid that Su Xiaoxia could not find the toilet, so she hurried out.

Su Xiaoxia walked quickly, Nurse Xiaojiang just finished her voice, and Su Xiaoxia’s back was gone.

"It's so fast~! I want to tell you that there is no toilet in front, but there is one in the back!" Nurse Xiao Jiang muttered, turned around and wanted to go back to the ward, seeing Qiu Shufang and Lin Bo meeting their heads, standing in front of the bed. Seeing Lin Ansheng Kong's anxious look, Nurse Xiao Jiang thought for a while and sat down on the stool by the door.

If Chief Lin really woke up, he probably wanted to talk more with the family. She is a little nurse, so she shouldn't join in the fun.

Nurse Xiao Jiang chose this position quite well. Nurse Xiao Jiang is sitting here, not only can hear the movement in the ward, but also can help pay attention to whether "Miss Lin" has come back.

Seeing that Su Xiaoxia had just finished speaking, she had already jumped out quickly. Lin Bo frowned, and wanted Qiu Shufang to pay more attention to the manners of her "grand daughter". After thinking about it, she couldn't say anything. During this period of time, Qiu Shufang was busy with Lin Ansheng's affairs every day. She lost ten catties by birth, and the wrinkles on her face seemed to be much larger than before.

"Shufang, when Susu comes back, let's go! You are also tired, go home and rest more." Lin Bo rarely found out of his conscience and cared about Qiu Shufang.

"Our son hasn't been awake, what else is resting on my old bone? I can't sleep even in bed!" Qiu Shufang lowered his head and started sobbing.

When there is no hope, Qiu Shufang can still be calm. After hope and disappointment, Qiu Shufang felt sore in her heart, and she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Then pay more attention to your body. In a few years, after I retire, we will go everywhere to see the great rivers and mountains of the motherland!" Lin Bo squatted down, stretched out his hand, and wiped off the tears on Qiu Shufang's face. .

Without mentioning the marriage with the Huang family, Lin Bo's IQ is still online.

"You old man knows to coax me, you have said this sentence more than ten times." When Lin Bo interrupted, Qiu Shufang's mood improved a lot.

Qiu Shufang took out his handkerchief and wiped away the tears in his eyes. From the corner of his eyes, seeing Lin Ansheng's eyebrows moved.

"Old man, come and take a look, Shui Sheng's eyebrows are moving." Qiu Shufang exclaimed in surprise.

Lin Ansheng's eyeballs moved under his eyelids, and Qiu Shufang exclaimed: "Old man, Shui Sheng's eyeballs are moving, come and take a look~!"

"Let me see." When Lin Bo squeezed over, he happened to see Lin Ansheng open his eyes.

"Xiaoqiao~!" When Lin Ansheng opened his eyes, he shouted Su Xiaoqiao's name.

"Woke up, Shui Sheng finally woke up! Amitabha, Bodhisattva bless you~!" Qiu Shufang was surprised and happy.

The good news is that my son finally woke up! Surprisingly, the first time Lin Ansheng opened his eyes was Su Xiaoqiao's name. What if Lin Ansheng asks about Su Xiaoqiao?

In order to avoid the questioning look of her son, Qiu Shufang did not care if she would be criticized for "feudal superstition", put her hands together in front of her forehead, and bowed to the sky.

"Shui Sheng, what's the matter with you? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Lin Bo grabbed Lin Ansheng's hand with a fatherly smile on his face.