Chapter 253

Su Tianle worried about Zhou Aiqin. Every morning, Su Tianle sent Su Xiaoxia to Liuhe Town to listen to Zhou Aiqin's messages. Su Tianle also had the desire to teach Su Xiaoxia a lesson, and he didn't prepare any dry food for Su Xiaoxia and didn't give a penny.

Su Xiaoxia knew that her status at home was no better than before, and she didn't dare to make a noise, so she had to ask her classmate Tian Xiaofang in town for help.

Tian Xiaofang was enthusiastic, and introduced Su Xiaoxia to a temporary job - working as a cleaner at the passenger station in Liuhe Town. Food is included and there is no salary.

There are a lot of people in the station, and there are also many plastic bottles and glass bottles thrown on the ground. Su Xiaoxia was so poor that she simply picked up the empty bottle while sweeping the floor and planned to sell it at the purchase station. Because of this, Su Xiaoxia was dirty.

Standing in front of the glamorous Huang Xiaotong, Su Xiaoxia was very inferior. However, in order to make her life peaceful, Su Xiaoxia was unwilling to give up a glimmer of hope.

"Aunt Huang Xiaotong, I'm Su Xiaoxia! From Dahuang Village, Zhou Aiqin is my mother!" Seeing Huang Xiaotong still didn't recognize her, Huang Xiaotong quickly reported to herself.

"Zhou Aiqin is your mother? She told you to wait for me here?" Huang Xiaotong finally stopped.

Looking at the hustle and bustle of the surrounding environment, Huang Xiaotong was not as embarrassed to talk about Zhou Aiqin's arrest by the police in the public. He pointed to the relatively quiet stream next to him and said, "Aunt Huang, can I take a step to speak?"

Huang Xiaotong frowned, did not speak, but involuntarily walked towards the stream.

Huang Xiaotong actually wants to know what happened to Zhou Aiqin's family so that she can make the next plan. Otherwise, Huang Xiaotong would not care about Su Xiaoxia, who was so stinky.

"Aunt Huang, my mother was arrested by the police." Su Xiaoxia's first words made Huang Xiaotong frown.

Su Xiaoxia seemed to have never seen it, and she vomited bitterness to Huang Xiaotong: "Aunt Huang, my mother was arrested because of you. The police said that they called you to confirm that you gave Lin Susu the money. It’s not for my house. Aunt Huang, how can you talk nonsense? Your words have caused my mother to be detained for so many days!"

Su Xiaoxia was a little excited when she talked about this.

Su Tianle and Su Xiaohui called Huang Xiaotong a "broom star". In fact, their bad luck all started with Huang Xiaotong's money! In the past, even though their family was poor, they could live a good life. Unlike now, when the money is gone, the family will be squeezed out by the villagers.

Thinking of this, Su Xiaoxia felt sad and couldn't help crying.

"Why are you crying?" Huang Xiaotong said in disgust.

Su Xiaoxia said so much, Huang Xiaotong is only concerned about Zhou Aiqin's arrest by the police.

If Zhou Aiqin is too stupid, does Huang Xiaotong need to lie to Geng Gongan?

Knowing that Zhou Aiqin was so stupid, Huang Xiaotong said nothing to cooperate with Zhou Aiqin. For example, Su Tianle was much smarter than Zhou Aiqin.

However, Huang Xiaotong was still a little worried about Zhou Aiqin's capture by the police. Huang Xiaotong was afraid that Zhou Aiqin would turn back, and negotiated their previous secrets and told the police.

"Aunt Huang, please go and talk to the police, let my mother go! I know, you are a capable person, if you want, my mother can definitely let it go." Su Xiaoxia was drunk by Huang Xiaotong, no Dare to cry again, wipe the tears, and say expectantly.

These days of "hardening", Su Xiaoxia understands a lot of things.

Zhou Aiqin was not released home for a day, and Su Xiaoxia didn't have a good day at home.

Although Huang Xiaotong will not be hungry these days. Huang Xiaotong really doesn't like the work of being a cleaner and picking up bottles. It's too shameful.

"Let's go! Take me to see." Huang Xiaotong saw Su Xiaoxia's bitter tears, which had attracted the attention of some people around him, and quickly moved forward.

Huang Xiaotong is actually very helpless.

Had it not been for Huang Xiaotong's plan this time, there was a link that needed to be completed by Zhou Aiqin's hands, Huang Xiaotong would not want to care about Zhou Aiqin's life and death!

Last time, Huang Xiaotong sent Lin Ansheng's "ashes" back to Dahuang Village, and specifically went to the town to find local leaders.

Huang Xiaotong considers himself a "military doctor from Kyoto City," and he should still have some face in front of the local leaders. Huang Xiaotong decided to go to Mayor Huang and intercede with Zhou Aiqin.

Huang Xiaotong was out of luck, so he rushed for nothing.

Mayor Huang was not in the unit and went to the county for a meeting.

Su Xiaoxia followed Huang Xiaotong and refused to leave. Huang Xiaotong had no choice but to go to the police station to find Lao Geng.

When Lao Geng saw Huang Xiaotong, he was still stunned.

Last time, Huang Xiaotong wore a military uniform in order to show her identity as a "comrade-in-arms Lin Ansheng". This time, when Huang Xiaotong came, he didn't even think about dealing with government departments. He came here in a casual suit.

When Huang Xiaotong was not wearing a military uniform, he looked aloof and mean, Lao Geng really didn't recognize it.

"Geng Gongan, I'm Huang Xiaotong!" Huang Xiaotong introduced himself. Seeing that Lao Geng was still confused, Huang Xiaotong added: "I'm from Kyoto City. You called me a few days ago."

"Oh, it turned out to be Comrade Huang Xiaotong! Please sit down, please!" Old Geng suddenly realized that he quickly gave up his seat.

For "caring people" like Huang Xiaotong, Lao Geng feels respect in his heart.

"Comrade Huang Xiaotong, you came for that kind of money! We have controlled Zhou Aiqin, and the money has been recovered. You can rest assured that your kindness will not be disappointed. We will get back the money from Zhou Aiqin. It was handed over to the daughter of the hero Lin Ansheng intact." After Huang Xiaotong took his seat, Lao Geng quickly reported to Chase.

In Lao Geng's opinion, Huang Xiaotong came here not far away for the money. After all, not to mention the problem of more money and less money, Huang Xiaotong must not be able to bear his "kindness" being let down.

"Ha ha ha..." Huang Xiaotong choked and almost forgot what to say next.

"Uncle Public Security, please let my mother go! My mother really didn't do anything bad. Aunt Huang gave the money voluntarily." At this time, Su Xiaoxia was afraid that Huang Xiaotong would change her mind, so she rushed in from the door and yelled at Lao Geng.

"Who is your mother?" The old man was dumbfounded.

"Su Xiaoxia, stay outside the door, otherwise, don't blame me for not giving you face!" Huang Xiaotong gave Su Xiaoxia a sideways glance and sternly shouted.

"Aunt Huang~! I..." Seeing Huang Xiaotong's anger, Su Xiaoxia slowly exited Lao Geng's office and stood at the door sobbing.

"Comrade Huang, is this your relative?" Old Geng asked strangely.

"No, Su Xiaoxia is Zhou Aiqin's daughter." Huang Xiaotong was afraid of Lao Geng's suspicion, and explained: "The little girl is very filial. I heard that I am coming to Liuhe Town. I have been waiting for me at the station these days!"