Chapter 298

"Susu~! I didn't ask your grandma to go home, didn't you have summer vacation! I asked Xiaoxia to play with you every day, okay?" Zhou Aiqin said kindly to Lin Susu.

Let Su Xiaoxia come to play with Lin Susu, just a nicer way of saying it. In fact, Zhou Aiqin wanted Su Xiaoxia to follow Lin Susu and coax more clothes from Lin Susu.

"Uncle and Aunt, these days, the hard work of grandma has also delayed your family's affairs. Aunt, if you are not too troublesome, come to my house for dinner!" Lin Susu breathed a sigh of relief. In order not to embarrass Wu Fengjiao, Lin Susu simply invited Zhou Aiqin's family to come to her house for dinner.

"No trouble, no trouble, then... Mom is here to help you, Tian Le and I will come over for three meals a day from now on! Anyway, mom, you have to cook every day, add it A few of us are not troublesome, at most we can put a handful of rice." Zhou Aiqin said with a grin.

For Zhou Aiqin, being able to take advantage is a good thing. However, Zhou Aiqin was afraid of being gossiped, so he found a reason.

Add more than four people to eat, just put an extra handful of rice? Whose palm is this big?

Wu Fengjiao frowned.

"Grandma, thank you for your hard work!" Lin Susu was afraid of Wu Fengjiao scolding Zhou Aiqin, and hurriedly spoiled her.

"Good boy. Grandma's old face, I don't know where to put it." Wu Fengjiao touched Lin Susu's head with a sad expression.

Wu Fengjiao felt uneasy in her heart. Su Xiaoqiao helped her so much, but she couldn't tell her on the face.

Zhou Aiqin can go to Lin Susu's house every day to have a meal, so she doesn't care about Wu Fengjiao's daily "serving" her daughter.

In the blink of an eye, half a month passed.

Under Wu Fengjiao's care, Su Xiaoqiao was able to get out of bed.

However, Su Xiaoqiao rarely gets out of bed. Su Xiaoqiao said that her illness is to get more rest and sleep to get better.

On this day, Su Tianle and the others had finished their lunch and went to work.

Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao were sitting under the eaves, Wu Fengjiao was filling the soles of shoes, and Lin Susu was watching Wu Fengjiao doing things.

In the past few days, Su Xiaoqiao's body has gradually improved, and Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao's mood has also improved a lot. Lin Susu didn't look at Su Xiaoqiao all day in the room like he did in the first few days.

While Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandsons were doing things while chatting in a low voice, Huang Xiaotong, accompanied by Wu Youcheng, walked into the Lin's house.

Huang Xiaotong was carrying a big cloth bag in his hand. As soon as he entered the door, he glanced around, showing a look of disgust on his face.

"Captain, what's the matter?" Wu Fengjiao stood up and took a few steps forward.

"Uncle Wu." Lin Susu also greeted Wu Youcheng.

"Aunt Wu, Su Su, this is An Sheng's comrade-in-arms, Comrade Huang Xiaotong, and said that something happened to come and find Xiao Qiao." After Wu Youcheng entered the door, he introduced Huang Xiaotong.

Huang Xiaotong came in a jeep. After arriving in Dahuang Village, I went to the brigade department to find Wu Youcheng.

Huang Xiaotong asked Wu Youcheng to take her to Su Xiaoqiao's house. As for what happened to Su Xiaoqiao, Huang Xiaotong didn't tell Wu Youcheng.

On the way to Lin Susu's house, Wu Youcheng tried several times, but Huang Xiaotong refused to say.

"Comrade Huang, are you looking for my Xiao Qiao? Xiao Qiao is sick and lying in the house!" Wu Fengjiao looked a little cowardly under Huang Xiaotong's momentum.

"Good Aunt Huang." Lin Susu also looked a little timid when facing the stranger.

"Humph~!" Huang Xiaotong let out a cold snort.

After Lin Susu saw Huang Xiaotong's uncomfortable look, he did not move forward after saying hello.

"Where is Su Xiaoqiao? Ask Su Xiaoqiao to see me." Huang Xiaotong said arrogantly.

Wu Fengjiao and Wu Youcheng looked at each other.

Is this person really Lin Ansheng's comrade-in-arms? Not here to seek revenge?

"My mother is sick, lying on the bed, Auntie, if you want to see my mother, please follow me." After Lin Susu finished speaking, he stared at Huang Xiaotong.

"Sick? It's really time to get sick!" Huang Xiaotong snorted and followed Lin Susu into Su Xiaoqiao's bedroom.

When Huang Xiaotong stepped into the bedroom, Su Xiaoqiao opened his eyes.

"Su Xiaoqiao, this is Lin Ansheng's ashes, I brought it back for you." Huang Xiaotong raised the cloth bag in his hand, with a vicious smile on his face.

"What?" Su Xiaoqiao was shocked.

"Lin Ansheng's ashes." Huang Xiaotong opened the cloth bag and put the ashes on Su Xiaoqiao's bedside, and said: "Su Xiaoqiao, you finally killed Brother Ansheng! Are you satisfied?"

Su Xiaoqiao stared at the "urn" beside the pillow without blinking, and suddenly, a mouthful of blood spurted out of her mouth.

"Mom~!" Lin Susu was shocked and rushed forward.

I saw that Su Xiaoqiao's face was like golden paper, already fainted.

"My little Joe~!" At this moment, Wu Fengjiao rushed in after seeing the scene in the room.

"Huh~!" Huang Xiaotong snorted when seeing this, and walked outside the door.

"Comrade Huang, An Sheng really sacrificed?" Wu Youcheng asked anxiously.

"If you don't believe me, the urn is there!" Huang Xiaotong walked away. After a few steps, he turned back and said, "Captain Wu, please help me arrange a place to live. I will wait for Lin Ansheng. After the funeral is held, we can return to the troops for business."

In the room, Lin Susu's mind was blank. Wu Fengjiao couldn't cry.

After Zhou Aiqin learned of Lin Ansheng's death, she was completely confused.

Lin Ansheng died? Have all the urns returned? Su Xiaoqiao vomited blood when he heard the news of Lin Ansheng's death?

Oh my god~! In this way, the old lady is not taking care of Su Xiaoqiao in vain these days?

At night, lying in bed, Zhou Aiqin became more annoyed as she thought about it.

"Tianle, did you say that Lin Ansheng really sacrificed? Lin Ansheng was so powerful, why did he sacrifice?" Zhou Aiqin kicked Su Tianle who was snoring and asked.

After Su Tianle was awakened by Zhou Aiqin, he became a little impatient.

"Then there is a fake? There was no eye on the battlefield, and the brother-in-law's ashes were sent back?" Su Tianle said here, remembering that Su Xiaoqiao vomited blood today, could not help but persuade: "Aegean, let's not go to the Lin family for dinner tomorrow Now, my brother-in-law is gone, Xiao Qiao’s life must be difficult. You can take a few eggs tomorrow and visit Xiao Qiao."

"What kind of egg? Lin An is alive and dead, what kind of relatives do we and Su Xiaoqiao recognize?" Zhou Aiqin jumped up as soon as he said about picking up something.

"Xiao Qiao was originally the girl my mother recognized! What does it have to do with Lin Ansheng?" Su Tianle didn't understand Zhou Aiqin's logic.

"Tian Le, you tomorrow, no, you will go to Xiao Qiao's house now. You ask Xiao Qiao, how much money is Xiao Qiao going to pay for her mother and daughter all this day? , I can’t do the work in the team, there are still a lot of work at home, and I’m exhausted.” Zhou Aiqin said unhappily.