Chapter 213

"Aunt Yulan, is Xiao Qi's health any better?" Lin Susu didn't want his rare free time to be filled up by disgusting people like Zhou Aiqin, and quickly changed the subject.

"Little Qi is getting better, and the fever subsided the next morning. I didn't have enough energy and had a bad appetite. I was lying on the bed all the time! When I was out just now, this kid was clamoring to come and play with you!" Speaking of her beloved son, Zhou Yulan's brows and eyes are full of love.

Wu Xiaoqi is Wu Youcheng's "old man". When Zhou Yulan was pregnant with Wu Xiaoqi for more than seven months, she fell on her foot and gave birth prematurely.

Wu Xiaoqi has been weak since he was a child. He fell into the water a few days ago. It was a trivial matter to catch a cold. The most important thing was to be frightened.

In the past few days and nights, Wu Xiaoqi would have nightmares in the middle of the night. Zhou Yulan and Wu Youcheng took turns holding Wu Xiaoqi in their arms so that Wu Xiaoqi could sleep well. As a result, Zhou Yulan and his wife are really affected these days.

"Aunt Yulan, then why don't you bring Xiao Qi to my house? I haven't seen him for a few days, and I miss him too." Lin Susu said with a smile.

"Xiao Qi has been weak since he was little. I'm afraid he came out and blew the wind and basked in the sun, and turned his head to have a fever again." Zhou Yulan said embarrassedly.

"Aunt Yulan, you should usually let Xiao Qidu go out for a walk, my mother said, kids, get more calcium from the sun! Children who lack calcium will grow slowly." Lin Susu knew that Zhou Yulan was nervous. Wu Xiaoqi's body took the opportunity to persuade him.

According to Lin Susu, Wu Xiaoqi is weak, and a big reason is that Zhou Yulan and his wife are "used".

Wu Xiaoqi was a premature baby. Zhou Yulan injured her body when she gave birth to Wu Xiaoqi. The doctor said it would be difficult for her to get pregnant again.

Every time Wu Xiaoqi had a cold and caught a cold, Zhou Yulan and his wife were like a big enemy. They had to let Wu Xiaoqi lie in bed for three to five days before allowing him to go to the ground.

This time Wu Xiaoqi had a fever. After the fever subsided, Wu Xiaoqi clamored to find Sister Su Su. Zhou Yulan kept Wu Xiaoqi from sleeping at home. The child is lively and active, and he is forced to lie down on the bed to recuperate all day long. It is strange that he has a good appetite.

"Xiao Qiao said that the sun can make up for this... cover?" Zhou Yulan's eyes widened in surprise.

"Aunt Magnolia, it's not a lid, it's calcium. Calcium is an indispensable element in the body. With calcium, bones will grow strong." Lin Susu didn't know how to explain it, and could only use the set he understood. Come tell Zhou Yulan.

"Yo~! Little Qiao knows a lot. No wonder my Xiaoqi hasn't grown up, it turns out that the sun is less! Well, I will let Xiaoqi get more sun in the future, and make up for this... ···Calcium!" Zhou Yulan has always believed in Su Xiaoqiao. Lin Susu used Su Xiaoqiao to come out and talked about it. Zhou Yulan quickly accepted Lin Susu's rhetoric.

Seeing Zhou Yulan's admonition, Lin Susu pursed her lips and smiled.

Zhou Yulan remembered the thrill of Wu Xiaoqi falling into the water a few days ago, and once again thanked Lin Susu, "Susu~! Thanks to you for saving Xiaoqi, otherwise, our family still doesn't know what will happen."

"Aunt Yulan, there is no need to be polite between us. Xiao Qi is so cute, no matter who sees it, he won't care." Lin Susu waved his hands embarrassedly and said.

Lin Susu is really not used to Zhou Yulan's style of saying thank you. For Lin Susu, Wu Xiaoqi is like her own brother, who can change the fate of Wu Xiaoqi's drowning in the previous life, Lin Susu is particularly happy.

"Susu, you don't have to be humble. If it weren't for you, Xiaoqi would definitely be dead. In the deep pool, most people would not dare to go. Susu, your great kindness, you and I have an uncle. Remember it! "Speaking of this, Zhou Yulan was stunned and asked: "Susu, I haven't seen you swim in the water before! When did you learn it? I can tell you~! Don't think you know how to water, just go there often. Run by the water, especially over the deep pool, you won’t be able to go in the future."

Lin Susu nodded fiercely, not daring to talk.

Lin Susu feels that he is really not a person who can talk, what Xiaoqi to mention? Lin Susu's dog-planning swimming technique is really not something to get people out of the water. Could Lin Susu still tell Zhou Yulan that she relied on space to save Xiao Qi?

If she had known it earlier, she wouldn't say Xiao Qi, and said Xiao Min was not good? Lin Susu was a little upset.

"By the way, Aunt Yulan, is Xiao Min not in the village these days? I haven't seen her for many days." Lin Susu quickly changed the subject.

"Xiao Min went to the county seat. Her second aunt sent a letter back to the village a few days ago and asked my mother to go to the county seat to help her for a few days. Oh, yes, Xiao Min and her second aunt said that since last month, the county allows individuals She set up a stall selling wontons in front of her house. It was a pity that she couldn't find anyone to help, so she couldn't do her job alone. Xiao Min clamored to go to the county seat, so she asked her to follow my mother. "Zhou Yulan said awkwardly.

Zhou Yulan was embarrassed to tell Lin Susu that Wu Xiaomin did not go to Zhou Yueji's house in the county seat, but was driven by Wu Youcheng.

Wu Xiaoqi survived the catastrophe, Wu Youcheng pondered for a whole night, and then figured out how to rectify Zhou Aiguo.

Wu Youcheng didn't want Wu Xiaomin to stay in the village and broke his arrangement. After all, if Wu Xiaomin is at home, children from the same village will come to play with Wu Xiaomin, and the message of Wu Xiaoqi's "survival" will be concealed.

Wu Youcheng was also afraid that Zhou Aiguo would rush Wu Xiaomin. After all, Zhou Yulan had to be busy taking care of Wu Xiaoqi in those few days, so she definitely didn't have time to stare at Wu Xiaomin. In case the patriotism goes crazy and hurts Wu Xiaomin, Wu Youcheng has nowhere to buy regret medicine.

Therefore, Wu Youcheng simply took advantage of the opportunity of his mother-in-law to go to the county seat and brought Wu Xiaomin with him.

"Auntie Rose set up a food stall?" Lin Susu heard Zhou Yulan say this, remembering a memory from her previous life.

In the previous life, this food stall in Zhou Rose Ji brought a lot of trouble to Wu Youcheng.

This year, there is a huge difference between urban household registration and rural household registration. Although Zhou Yueji married a husband who ate commercial food, her household registration had been in the countryside and she could not follow her into the city.

Zhou Rose’s household registration is not in the city, and there is no food stamp issued every month. It stands to reason that the weekly rose will go back to the Dahuang Village to participate in labor every year, and only with work points can food be distributed.

It's a pity that Zhou Yueji has always been proud of her marrying a city man, so how can she go back to the deserted village to take part in labor?

There are no work points for the weekly rose, and no food can be distributed during the autumn harvest.

The Chinese rose had to take the money to buy food in the brigade.

Buying grain in the weekly rose season, and not wanting to pay a high price, asked Wu Youcheng for help. The price was based on the price of the poor households in the village who did not have enough work points to buy grain.

Zhou Yueji is Zhou Yulan's second sister and Zhou Qingsong's granddaughter. With Zhou Qingsong coming forward, Wu Youcheng can only help.