Chapter 314

"Grandpa, don't worry, I have a good relationship with Youcheng!" Zhou Aihua didn't understand Zhou Qingsong's entanglement, and said with a smile.

"That's good, I'm old, you can only rely on you in the future for you juniors!" Zhou Qingsong shook his head and went back to the room to sleep.

Zhou Qingsong decided that he would stop here for the affairs of the Chinese rose.

He is old, and his children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren.

After Zhou Yueji left the deserted village, Wu Xiaomin's mind automatically lifted the punishment of being "foot-free".

After breakfast, Wu Xiaomin was ready to bugger.

"Xiao Min, where do you go?" Zhou Yulan shouted loudly.

"Mom, I'm going to Susu's house, something is going on. We agreed last night." After Zhou Yulan found out, Wu Xiaomin stood still, lying unblinking.

"Sister, I will go and I will go, and I will also go to Sister Susu's house." Before Zhou Yulan spoke, Wu Xiaoqi hurried to catch up with Wu Xiaomin with her short legs.

"No, you can't go." Wu Xiaomin refused decisively. She and Su Su are going to discuss the "big plan for making a fortune", and bring Wu Xiaoqi's "little tail", and I don't know if he will come back to inform!

"Sister, I also want to play with Sister Su Su, you take me with me." Wu Xiaoqi shook Wu Xiaomin's hand and acted like a baby.

"Tsk tsk tsk... Wu Xiaoqi, you are a boy, how can you act like a baby? It hurts your image as a man." Wu Xiaomin looked at Wu Xiaoqi, and the disgust in his eyes couldn't be blocked. .

"I don't care, I want to go. Mom, look at my sister, don't take me to play, ooh..." Wu Xiaoqi saw that Wu Xiaomin didn't eat his set, so he quickly looked for a helper and directed at Zhou Yulan Shed tears.

"Xiao Min, take Xiao Qi, otherwise, you are not allowed to go out." Zhou Yulan couldn't bear to see Wu Xiaoqi's tearful eyes.

Wu Xiaoqi fell ill after falling into the water. Although he was well, he was not as active as before. This is the first time Wu Xiaoqi is arguing about going out today.

The child’s natural sex play, Su Su was right, she kept her son at home every day, and good people would be taken out of illness.

Wu Xiaomin is going to Lin Susu's house, and there is no need for Wu Xiaoqi to "sell miserable", Zhou Yulan also hopes that Wu Xiaomin can take her brother out to relax.

"No...Okay!" Wu Xiaomin originally wanted to say "No". Seeing Zhou Yulan's darker face, she nodded reluctantly, took Wu Xiaoqi's hand, and walked out of the house.

"Xiaomin, don't take your brother to the waterside to play, have you heard?" Zhou Yulan yelled at the door after Wu Xiaomin's sister and brother went out.

The high fever after Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water last time almost frightened Zhou Yulan. Now Zhou Yulan is talking about the change of water color, and she doesn't let Wu Xiaoqi go to the riverside at all.

"I know!" Wu Xiaomin turned her head and waved at Zhou Yulan, took Wu Xiaoqi's hand, and ran away quickly.

After running for a while, Wu Xiaomin slowed down and told Wu Xiaoqi: "Xiaoqi, I'm going to Susu's house in a while, you have to be obedient, don't hinder me from talking to Susu, and I said to Susu If you don’t, you can’t tell others, not even your parents, you know?"

Wu Xiaomin felt that the "business experience" Lin Susu said yesterday was very inspiring to him. Wu Xiaomin thought of a few ways to buy hairpins last night, and went to Lin Susu today to hear Lin Susu's opinion.

Before her "career" was successful, Wu Xiaomin didn't want Zhou Yulan to know.

"Why?" Wu Xiaoqi blinked his big eyes.

"You don't need to ask why, just say if you can do it? If you can't, I'll send you home." Wu Xiaomin opened his eyes and frightened his brother.

"Okay... Let's do it!" Wu Xiaoqi was afraid that Wu Xiaomin would be left behind, so she nodded.

"Little Qi, I arrived at Su Su's house in a while, I asked if there is still sweet-scented osmanthus cake, and I'll give you a piece." Wu Xiaomin did it smoothly when he slapped a sweet jujube.

"Sucking~! Sister, you are so good." Wu Xiaoqi salivated, thinking of the delicious food he had eaten at Lin Susu's house before. The slight dissatisfaction with Wu Xiaomin in my heart has long been forgotten by Wu Xiaoqi.

Wu Xiaomin felt a little guilty when he saw Wu Xiaoqi who was so "so cheating".

Had it not been for Wu Xiaomin's impulsiveness last night, Wu Xiaoqi could have tasted the delicious sweet-scented osmanthus cake.

Lin Susu did not go out today. After breakfast, Lin Susu served the vegetable plot in the backyard.

Wu Fengjiao went to town alone, cleaned up the snack shop and went.

In a few days, the vegetable market will officially open.

Wu Fengjiao was busy arranging things for the snack shops, buying tables, chairs, pots and pans and so on.

Wu Fengjiao is also planning to find a buddy in the town. After Lin Susu started school, Wu Fengjiao was too busy in the snack bar.

When Wu Xiaomin brought Wu Xiaoqi to knock on the door, Lin Susu just watered the vegetable field.

Hearing Wu Xiaomin's shout, Lin Susu didn't even wash his hands, and hurried from the backyard to the front yard to open the door.

"Sister Susu~!" Wu Xiaoqi saw Lin Susu and showed a bright smile.

"Xiaomin Xiaoqi, come in quickly." Lin Susu greeted happily.

"Susu, what are you up to? It took so long to open the door?" Wu Xiaomin complained.

"Sister, it didn't take long because you were too anxious. I counted, and you knocked on the door nine times, and Sister Su Su came to open the door." Wu Xiaoqi demolished her old sister's desk on the side.

"Hey~! You bad boy, if you didn't help your sister, you actually helped outsiders?" Wu Xiaomin's eyes widened with anger.

Lin Susu stood aside and didn't make a sound, looking at Wu Xiaomin's brother and sister quarreling with a grin.

"Sister, Sister Su Su is not an outsider." Wu Xiaoqi pouted.

"Isn't it an outsider or an insider? Do you want Sister Su Su to be your insider?" Wu Xiaomin teased Wu Xiaoqi.

As the saying goes in Dahuang Village, "wives" means daughter-in-law. Wu Xiaomin was joking with Wu Xiaoqi, saying that Wu Xiaoqi wanted Lin Susu to be his wife.

"Sister, I am Sister Su Su's "widget". When I grow up, I will marry Su Su as a daughter-in-law." Wu Xiaoqi straightened his chest, and said without embarrassment.

Lin Susu was stunned.

Wu Xiaomin smirked. Marry Susu as a daughter-in-law? Susu is a female, how do you marry a daughter-in-law? Xiaoqi really dare to say anything. It's dying, it's dying, her stomach hurts while laughing.

"Sister, what are you laughing at? Am I wrong?" Wu Xiaoqi glanced at Wu Xiaomin who was laughing, a little confused.

Obviously a few days ago, my sister also said that only one man and one woman can get married. Sister Su Su wants to stay at home and set up a household without marrying. He married Sister Su Su, isn't it right?

Wu Xiaomin finally held back a smile.

"Come on, Xiaoqi, come here for a while." Wu Xiaomin beckoned.

After Wu Xiaoqi walked to Wu Xiaomin's side, Wu Xiaomin stretched out his hand and touched Wu Xiaoqi's forehead.