Chapter 227

Lao Geng actually wanted to supervise Zhou Aiqin to "return" the money to Lin Susu? Zhou Aiqin is a fan of money, it's strange if he doesn't tell the truth.

Huang Xiaotong thinks of this, and feels his head is big.

No, she is going to take a few days off and go to the deserted village to settle the matter.

Huang Xiaotong was ticklish with hatred when he remembered that he gave Lin Susu "send money" just now.

Huang Xiaotong hung up the phone and just took a step. The pain in her knee made Huang Xiaotong bend her foot and almost fell.

"Xiaotong, be careful. I think your injury is a bit serious. Will it hit the bone? Let's go to the hospital to take a film?" Xu Meiyun said worriedly.

When Huang Xiaotong was talking on the phone with Lao Geng, Xu Meiyun had already painted Huang Xiaotong's knee with safflower oil. Xu Meiyun originally wanted to rub Huang Xiaotong, but Huang Xiaotong was afraid of the pain, and kept avoiding Xu Meiyun's touch. After a few times, Xu Meiyun had to stop.

A few minutes later, Huang Xiaotong's injury showed no signs of improvement, and Liu Meiyun looked distressed.

"Mom, don't need it, you forgot, didn't I just go to work in the hospital? When I go to work for a while, I'll find someone to check it, isn't it all right?" Huang Xiaotong shook his head and rejected Liu Meiyun's proposal.

Huang Xiaotong was upset thinking about Zhou Aiqin's heart.

Fortunately, her mind turned quickly and pushed the money to Lin Susu. Otherwise, how should she tell the police? Could it be said that she gave Qian Zhou Aiqin just to let Zhou Aiqin help and add to Lin Susu?

At first, Huang Xiaotong would look for Zhou Aiqin's cooperation, just because of Zhou Aiqin's "stupidness".

But now, Zhou Aiqin's stupidity put Huang Xiaotong on the fire. I had known that she would not give Zhou Aiqin so much money. Five hundred yuan is "a huge sum of money"? The people in the ravines are just ignorant.

There is also Zhou Aiqin, who can't spend money and can't hide. In this way, ordinary people lose the money that comes from the wrong path. Where can they dare to go to the police to report it to the police?

"What kind of work is injured? Xiaotong, obedient, you are resting at home, and your mom called you to go to the unit to ask for leave. I remember that the dean of your current hospital is Geng Changsheng, right?" Xu Meiyun said a little unhappy.

Xu Meiyun's three sons and one daughter, Huang Xiaotong is the youngest, Xu Meiyun's favorite. Huang Xiaotong was injured, and Xu Meiyun felt more uncomfortable than her own injury.

"Mom, no! Geng Changsheng has a stinky and hard temper. The other day I was in a bad mood. I asked for a leave of absence and rested at home for a few days. Geng Changsheng called me to his office and scolded me. He also said, "I am this." If I ask for leave in the next month, I’ll be transferred back to my original unit. Mom~! How about you and San Shu, transfer Geng Changsheng away and transfer someone who can talk to our hospital as the head of our hospital? Can’t you?" Seo Meiyun acted like a baby.

To be honest, Huang Xiaotong and Dean Geng are really tired of seeing each other. Geng Changsheng couldn't understand Huang Xiaotong's "pretty and charming girl" style. Huang Xiaotong hated Geng Changsheng and never gave himself the green light.

Huang Xiaotong's third uncle, Huang Xiangqi, is the head of the health department. Although the military region hospital that President Geng is in charge of is not under Huang Xiangqi's jurisdiction, Huang Xiangqi's face has always been easy to use in other hospitals in Kyoto City.

In the hospital where Huang Xiaotong used to work, the dean was very kind to Huang Xiaotong. Only this Geng Changsheng is like a fool, not to mention fawning on Huang Xiaotong, even asking for leave and transferring to work, it is no different to Huang Xiaotong, to other ordinary doctors and nurses.

Huang Xiaotong went to work in this hospital with the idea of ​​getting a good deal of money near the water. Lin Ansheng was hospitalized in this hospital.

Unexpectedly, Lin Ansheng was discharged from the hospital on Huang Xiaotong's first day at work.

In the presence of Dean Geng, Lin Ansheng refused to let Huang Xiaotong get in the car, preferring to have a nurse to take care of him instead of accepting Huang Xiaotong's favor.

However, Dean Geng also helped Lin Ansheng and asked the little nurse to follow the Lin family as Lin Ansheng's special care.

Angrily, Huang Xiaotong simply asked for a few days off to sleep at home. These days, Huang Xiaotong didn't go to work well either. It's common to arrive late and leave early.

Dean Geng is upright and can't understand Huang Xiaotong who goes to work three days to fish and two days to hang on the net. He called Huang Xiaotong to the office two days ago for a good criticism.

Huang Xiaotong hated Dean Geng, so she moved to ask Sanshu to help, so she changed Dean Geng's thoughts.

"What nonsense? Although your third uncle is the leader, Geng Changsheng has done nothing wrong, and your third uncle can't change other people casually! In my opinion, you might as well transfer back to your original unit to work and stay close to home. Dean He has a temperament. Okay, I won't make it difficult for you." Xu Meiyun "teached" her daughter a few words.

"No, no, I won't change. Anson... Oh, no, Brother Shui Sheng is in our hospital for a follow-up visit! I want to stare." Huang Xiaotong shook his head sharply.

Why did Huang Xiaotong move to this hospital now? Didn't it go for Lin Ansheng?

Huang Xiaotong only has the right to call out Lin Ansheng's medical records to see when he works in the hospital. Huang Xiaotong has to stay in this hospital if he wants to grasp the latest changes in Lin An's condition. Transferred back to the original unit, then all of her previous efforts were in vain?

"Xiaotong, you haven't given up on the kid next door?" Xu Meiyun widened her eyes and said, "I heard that Lin Ansheng is already stupid. He won't even count one plus one. You still look for him, this is not Are you kidding about your lifetime happiness?"

"Mom~! Brother Shui Sheng is not stupid. He just lost his memory." Huang Xiaotong pouted, and said unhappily, "Brother Shui Sheng lost his memory, it is a good thing! At least, he doesn't have the fox like Su Xiaoqiao in his heart. In the future, I will let Shui Sheng be the only one in my heart, Huang Xiaotong."

"Lin Ansheng, no matter what, his past can't be erased, Xiaotong, you forget him! What's so great about Lin Ansheng? Isn't Lin Ansheng the only young talent in Kyoto?" Xu Meiyun said angrily.

To be honest, Xu Meiyun doesn't like Lin Ansheng at all. Her Xiaotong is beautiful and kind, and her family background is outstanding, so she is more than enough to match Lin Ansheng.

But where is Lin Ansheng? Over the years, he has been unmoved and watched Xiaotong mad at him coldly. Lin Ansheng is so cold-hearted that he is not the good son-in-law of their family Xiaotong.

"But there is only one Shui Sheng brother in this world, I like Shui Sheng brother, no matter how good other people are, I am not rare." Huang Xiaotong yelled at Xu Meiyun.

"Xiaotong, don't be stupid. Lin Ansheng is excellent, just before. Now, Lin Ansheng is stupid, and even forgot to read and write. Such Lin Ansheng is inferior to ordinary people, how can he Give you happiness?" Xu Meiyun stretched her face and said.

"Mom~! I like him anyway. In this life, I must marry Shui Sheng, otherwise, I will... I will not live anymore." Huang Xiaotong said firmly.