Chapter 228

"Mom~! I like him anyway. In this life, I must marry Shui Sheng, otherwise, I will... I will not live anymore." Huang Xiaotong said firmly.

"Xiaotong, don't scare mom." Xu Meiyun was really frightened by Huang Xiaotong, remembering the stupid things Huang Xiaotong had done after Lin Ansheng got married, Xu Meiyun quickly softened her tone.

"I only need Shui Sheng. Mom~! In my life, if I can't marry Shui Sheng, I would rather die." Huang Xiaotong's eyes revealed a trace of madness.

"Well, well, mom won't force you." Xu Meiyun couldn't move Huang Xiaotong, so she had to give up.

Xu Meiyun also had to give up, Huang Xiaotong was very stubborn.

Back then, after learning about Lin Ansheng's marriage, Huang Xiaotong swallowed a large bottle of sleeping pills.

Had it not been for Xu Meiyun's sleepless eyelids that night, she went to talk to Huang Xiaotong, Huang Xiaotong would have died long ago.

After being rescued, Huang Xiaotong recovered from the illness for half a year. Huang Xiaotong at that time, the whole person is like a wood, lost hope in life.

In order to get their daughter out of emotional injury, Xu Meiyun and his wife specially selected a large number of young talents for Huang Xiaotong to choose. Huang Xiaotong didn't want any of them. Huang Xiaotong said that she would not marry anyone except Lin Ansheng in her life.

A few years later, under the pressure of Mr. Huang, Huang Xiaotong married.

After Huang Xiaotong got married, she did a lot of condemning things in her husband's house. A year ago, Xiao Zhang couldn't bear Huang Xiaotong's continuous cuckolding on him before he filed for divorce.

Xu Meiyun did not dare to force her daughter, because she was afraid that if one is not good, Huang Xiaotong would return to her old state.

Huang Xiaotong’s previous actions were taken by the Zhang family for the sake of the Huang family and did not publicize it. If Mr. Huang knew that Huang Xiaotong was out there, Xu Meiyun believed that Mr. Huang would definitely drive Huang Xiaotong out of the house.

Her daughter feels distressed. Huang Xiaotong just wants to marry Lin Ansheng. It's better than she owes "love debts" everywhere. Thinking about it this way, Xu Meiyun felt that Huang Xiaotong seemed to be fine for Lin Ansheng's "correcting evil and returning to the right."

Seeing Xu Meiyun's compromise, Huang Xiaotong couldn't help smiling triumphantly. Huang Xiaotong knew that Xu Meiyun couldn't hold her back.

Not long after Huang Xiaotong was born, a master passed Huang Xiaotong's fate, saying that she was the "lucky star" of Huang Xiangqian and his wife. Strangely enough, after Huang Xiaotong was born, Huang Xiangqian's career rose step by step. Huang Xiangqian and his wife have three sons and one daughter. Huang Xiaotong has the fate of "Fu Xing". Among the children, Huang Xiangqian and his wife will definitely prefer Huang Xiaotong.

Under the halo of this "fortune star", Huang Xiaotong grew up, always has what he wants at home and does whatever he wants. The only time Huang Xiaotong was frustrated was when Lin Ansheng didn't like her.

What's more, Huang Xiangqian is now very concerned about Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng.

Huang Xiaotong can be said to be hospitable for Lin Ansheng.

A few days ago, the master Huang Xiaotong asked for Lin Bo, although not the real Su Zicheng, was a bit of a master.

Anyway, after Huang Xiangqian met the master, he told Huang Xiaotong that he supported the marriage of Huang Xiaotong and Lin Ansheng.

Because of this, the current Huang Xiaotong is bound to win Lin Ansheng.

However, neither Huang Xiangqian nor Huang Xiaotong told Xu Meiyun about the mysterious master. Some things, the less people know, the better.

"Mom, in a few days, I want to take a few days off and go outside for a walk. At that time, you can give me a call to Geng Changsheng!" Huang Xiaotong saw that Xu Meiyun's face was a little ugly, and quickly changed the subject.

Huang Xiaotong knew that if she wanted Xu Meiyun to stop thinking, she had to find something for Xu Meiyun to do.

"Xiaotong, where are you going? You hurt your leg. Isn't it okay to rest at home? Did the police say something just now? No, I'm going to call your dad and ask your dad to warn the police. "Xu Meiyun frowned, and immediately stood up, ready to make a call.

"Mom~! It's not about the public security affairs, I'm going out for a few days in an emergency." Huang Xiaotong was afraid that Xu Meiyun would be "unhelpful" and quickly denied.

Huang Xiaotong did not want Xu Meiyun and others to know what Huang Xiaotong did in Dahuang Village, wishing to be buried in his heart forever.

"What's the urgent matter? Can't you tell me?" Xu Meiyun glanced suspiciously at Huang Xiaotong.

"Mom~! I heard from my friend that there is a genius doctor in Haishi who is the best at treating amnesia. I want to ask if he can come to Kyoto City to help Brother An Sheng treat his illness. Mom, I will leave tomorrow. You ask Dean Geng for three days off for me today, okay? Please." Huang Xiaotong knew that her mother would just eat her, and shook Xu Meiyun's arm to act like a baby.

"It's alright, mom will ask for leave for you. At most, I ask your dad and Geng Changsheng to say that I am sick and let you stay with me for a few days." Sure enough, Xu Meiyun thought that Huang Xiaotong really wanted to go to the sea market for Lin Ansheng's illness. The "genius doctor" had to compromise again.

Oh~! The children are all debts! Xu Meiyun sighed secretly in her heart.

"Mom~! You are so kind." Huang Xiaotong's rainbow fart quickly followed.

Not to mention the "fighting of wits and courage" between the Xu Mei and the mother and daughter, just talk about the Liuhe Town side.

On this day, as soon as Lao Geng went to work, he heard noises coming from outside.

Old Geng walked out of the office, standing in the corridor and looking down.

I saw Xiaojin, a newcomer from the police station, grabbing a middle-aged woman by the arm and yelling: "Stop, hey, hey~! Why don't you understand human words? Stop me quickly."

"You let me go, let go quickly, or else, my old lady is going to shout!" The middle-aged woman wanted to struggle, trying to get rid of her small golden iron clamp.

"What are you shouting? Find someone to register in the guard's room and report the case to the investigation department over there." Xiao Jin did not understand the meaning of the middle-aged woman's "screaming", while speaking, he stretched out the free hand and pointed to it. The Office of the Investigation Section next to it.

Old Geng looked happy. This middle-aged woman, who is not Zhou Aiqin? Old Geng wanted to ask Zhou Aiqin for something, but Zhou Aiqin came to the door automatically.

It's strange to say that Lao Geng has already learned the truth from Su Xiaoxia's mouth in a very simple burglary, and has also locked down the thief suspect, Tu Ergou.

It stands to reason that such a case can be closed the next day.

But the strange thing is that Lao Geng couldn't find Tu Ergou.

Two days ago, after Lao Geng finished calling Huang Xiaotong, he immediately took a few police officers to arrest Tu Ergou.

Lao Geng and the others rushed for nothing. Tu Ergou's grandmother said that Tu Ergou hadn't known where he went in the past two days, and had never returned home.

Two days ago? Old Geng had the final say in his heart, it was exactly the time for Tu Ergou to go to the deserted village.

Could it be that after Tu Ergou stole hundreds of dollars from Zhou Aiqin's family, he splurged with his friends and friends?