Chapter 204

"Captain, you are the leader of our deserted village. Brother Aihua doesn't want to listen to you. As long as you promise, Brother Aihua will definitely not object." Zhou Aiqin didn't give up, but wanted to fight for it.

Seeing that Zhou Aiqin had been entangled, Wu Youcheng had to shout at the door: "Aihua, come here."

Hearing Wu Youcheng's call, Zhou Aihua quickly put down what he was holding and walked over and asked, "Brother Youcheng, what's the matter?"

"Su Tianle's family said to pay the advance payment in advance, what do you think?" Wu Youcheng asked Zhou Aihua expressionlessly.

"This... Sister Aiqin, the brigade has no such precedent. If you want to repay in advance, you have to pay interest. Otherwise, I can't do the bill!" Zhou Aihua understood what Wu Youcheng meant and rushed to do it. The "bad guys" rejected Zhou Aiqin.

At the end of the year, the rule of dividends and interest should be added when deducting advances was set in Wu Youcheng's hands.

No way, Dahuang Village was originally not rich, and the money in the brigade department account was only a thousand yuan.

The villagers had to spend money on urgent matters at home, but Wu Youcheng couldn't helplessly watch not to make advances. If there is no such "interest", the villagers would go to the brigade headquarters to borrow money, and all of them would like to pay more in advance. Sometimes it is obvious that ten dollars can be done, but people who have to advance fifty or sixty hours, most of them are.

As a result, the little money in the brigade department's account is not enough for everyone to borrow.

With the rule of paying interest on borrowing money, only people in the family who really need money in a hurry will go to the brigade office to borrow money. After all, in these years, everyone is not well-off, so don't you have to plan carefully and live your life?

It stands to reason that, like Zhou Aiqin, who borrowed the money only took three or two days to pay it back. Wu Youcheng wanted to make some accommodations.

However, because Wu Xiaoqi was almost drowned by Zhou Aiguo, Wu Youcheng hated the people of Zhou Aiguo! Let Wu Youcheng help Zhou Aiqin? Totally impossible.

In the brigade department of Dahuang Village, only Wu Youcheng and Zhou Aihua work at ordinary times.

Zhou Aihua and Wu Youcheng cooperated tacitly in their work. When Wu Youcheng called, Zhou Aihua understood that Wu Youcheng was letting himself sing a black face and refused Zhou Aiqin.

"Aihua, can't it work? I just borrowed it for less than three days! We are my own brothers and sisters, if you don't tell me, who would know?" Zhou Aiqin felt heartache when she remembered that at the end of the year when the dividend was paid, she would have lost nine cents. Awesome.

Before Wu Youcheng could speak, an angry voice rang at the door of Wu Youcheng's office: "Wow! Wu Youcheng, did you do this as a brigade cadre? Carrying the villagers on your back to benefit your family? Those of us with foreign surnames are no longer humans. right?"

Everyone in the office except Wu Youcheng was taken aback by the roar.

The person here is Zhou Aiguo.

Today's Zhou Aiguo, his eyes are wide and round, and his face is full of anger, making him look very imposing.

"Big brother? Why are you talking like that? I'm your sister!" Zhou Aiqin's face turned pale. Is her elder brother crazy today? Once disturbed by him, his abacus must have failed.

"Aegean? Why are you? Huh? Aihua is there too?" Zhou Aiguo was stunned.

Zhou Aiguo thought that whose mother-in-law was in the brigade department to benefit from Wu Youcheng! Unexpectedly, this person is actually his sister.

"Patriotic, you don't always look at it, so your consciousness is not low! Sister Aiqin, Aiguo just said that the brigade cadres can't help the family. Your advance will be deducted from the dividend until the end of the year! "Zhou Aihua was stunned, and said so sternly.

Fortunately, he is patriotic Zhou, is he running wild at the brigade headquarters? Who does he think he is? As soon as he walked in, he scolded Wu Youcheng and tried to find fault, didn't he?

Although Zhou Aihua and Zhou Aiguo are in their own family, the reputation of Zhou Aiguo and his family in Dahuang Village is indeed too bad. Zhou Aihua really doesn't have the slightest impression of Zhou Aiguo.

Wu Youcheng is Zhou Aihua's cousin, and Zhou Aihua's accounting position was also arranged by Wu Youcheng. Although the brigade accountant does not receive a salary, his rights are not small. If you choose between Wu Youcheng and Zhou Aiguo, Zhou Aihua will definitely stand on Wu Youcheng's side.

"Brother, are you deliberately making trouble with me?" Zhou Aiqin glared at Zhou Aiguo angrily.

Zhou Aiqin knew that with Zhou Aiguo's words, she would definitely not be able to get things done today.

"I didn't know it was you." Zhou Aiguo also glared at Zhou Aiqin.

Zhou Aiguo really didn’t hear Zhou Aiqin’s voice. When he walked to the entrance of the brigade, Zhou Aiguo heard someone inside say something like "home" and "care". Zhou Aiguo felt that he had finally caught Wu Youcheng's handle. A few steps rushed in and yelled.

"By the way, little girl, you first lend me a hundred yuan and pay back the debt that Dad borrowed from the brigade department." Zhou Aiguo saw Zhou Aiqin and felt that it was not a bad thing. At least, if his father's arrears have been settled, he can also be liberated.

"How can I have money? No." Zhou Aiqin hurriedly hid his pockets when he heard Zhou Aiguo was about to borrow money, and ran away.

Zhou Aiguo's face went flush when he saw that his little girl didn't give him face so much.

"Patriotic, aren't you going to work today? Shouldn't you be busy now? What are you doing here?" Zhou Aihua asked strangely.

Zhou Aihua remembered that in the work arrangement Wu Youcheng gave him a few days ago, Zhou Aiguo's family of five strong laborers had a living every day.

"I'm here to talk to Wu Youcheng about something." Zhou Aiguo remembered the purpose of the brigade headquarters, a trace of embarrassment flashed on his face.

Zhou Aiguo came to the brigade headquarters today, originally intending to find Wu Youcheng to make trouble. But the big oolong just now caused Zhou Aiguo to save his taxi gas, and it all vented.

Zhou Aiguo didn't expect that Zhou Aihua was also at the brigade team. He was thinking about whether to continue looking for trouble, or to retreat in a desperate manner?

These few days have been the most aggrieved few days Zhou Aiguo has spent in Dahuang Village since he became an adult.

The double grab in Dahuang Village ended half a month ago.

The rice of the first season has been harvested in the granary, and the seedlings of the second season have also been planted in the paddy field. During this time, the villagers have a little free time, and they will be busy again when the autumn harvest.

Usually, during the slack farming period, the villagers also go to relatives, and some go out to do odd jobs to earn some pocket money. Those who do not want to go to work, as long as they report to Wu Youcheng, Wu Youcheng will not arrange errands for him.

But this year, Wu Youcheng's rules have changed.

If you don’t work, you don’t have the final say, but Wu Youcheng has the final say.

Wu Youcheng said that several households in the village who owed advances to the brigade were not allowed to be lazy even if they were slack in farming. They must go to work every day according to the arrangements of the brigade headquarters.

Wu Youcheng's new regulations aroused applause from most villagers.

The advance payment, to put it bluntly, is not the collective ownership of the villagers? Can't think of working as a lazy man if you owe the collective money? Who is used to you?