Chapter 252

The "tweeting" voices of several women under the bridge, with one or two words blown by the wind from time to time, were transmitted to Huang Xiaotong's ears.

Hearing the village women laughing at her, Huang Xiaotong was so angry that she couldn't walk away.

Huang Xiaotong is waiting for someone.

In the past few days, something happened that disrupted Huang Xiaotong's original plan. Looking at the familiar Peach Blossom Creek in front of him and the familiar brick house at the head of the village, Huang Xiaotong's eyebrows and eyes flashed a stern look.

She has done so much and will never allow herself to fall short.

It has been a few days since Huang Xiaotong came to Dapeng County.

However, Huang Xiaotong did not go smoothly on this trip.

Two days before the departure, Huang Xiaotong was busy making Lin Ansheng's "fake medical record" for Lin Bo, and had not been able to take a good rest.

After getting on the train, Huang Xiaotong felt a little tired. He slept in his sleeper. Hearing the monotonous "choking" sound of the train, Huang Xiaotong fell asleep in a daze.

When Huang Xiaotong woke up, the train had been running for more than ten hours. Huang Xiaotong was about to go to the dining car for dinner, but found that the suitcase she had placed on the luggage rack was missing.

For a moment, Huang Xiaotong's mind was dumbfounded.

There is five hundred yuan in the suitcase, which is the "hashing fee" Huang Xiaotong prepared to give Zhou Aiqin.

There are also Huang Xiaotong's changes of clothes, toiletries, etc., which are all packed in the suitcase!

Huang Xiaotong called the police. Unfortunately, the police on the train worked for several hours, and Huang Xiaotong's suitcase was not recovered.

Huang Xiaotong jumped with anger, but couldn't help it.

Fortunately, the small bag that Huang Xiaotong held in his arms when he slept was still there, and the six hundred yuan in the bag was still there.

For the rest of the journey, Huang Xiaotong didn't dare to go to bed anymore, and finally after twenty hours to reach Dapeng County, Huang Xiaotong's dark circles are almost comparable to some kind of national treasure animal.

After arriving in Dapeng County, Huang Xiaotong was too sleepy. Huang Xiaotong found a guest house to live in and slept beautifully.

The next day, Huang Xiaotong went shopping on the street again. Suitcase skin care products, change of clothes and toiletries, etc., must be equipped!

After buying a whole set of outfits, Huang Xiaotong's purse, which was not originally a generous, shrank immediately.

If according to Huang Xiaotong's previous plan, after giving Zhou Aiqin the remaining money, she would not even be able to buy a ticket to return to Kyoto.

Huang Xiaotong didn't care about that much, so he decided to go to Zhou Aiqin to warn him. As for the money? She didn't have it for the time being. It was the same when she sent it to Zhou Aiqin after she returned to Kyoto.

Confident Huang Xiaotong arrived in Liuhe Town by car. As soon as she got off the car, Huang Xiaotong was surrounded by a group of dirty children.

"Auntie, all right! Give me some money!"

"Auntie, be kind, give me some money!"

"One dime and two cents are not too little, and one two is not too much."