Chapter 256

The staff in the government agencies of Kyoto City, especially Xiao Xu, who led the secretary in this way, didn’t know Huang Xiaotong’s identity?

Huang Lao Huang Xishan's granddaughter, Huang Xiangqian's daughter, and Huang Xiangqi's niece, each of these identities only needs to come up with one kind, which is enough for Xiao Xu to look up.

Xiao Xu believed only half of what Lin Bo said. Will Huang Xiaotong help him persuade Lin Susu in Dahuang Village? If Lin Bo wanted Huang Xiaotong to be used, he would not necessarily be able to use it, let alone a little secretary like him.

"You are Minister Lin's secretary, Xiao Xu, right? This is Huang Xiaotong." Huang Xiaotong nodded and said with restraint.

Huang Xiaotong could see the heat and worship in Xiao Xu's eyes clearly. In Kyoto City, Huang Xiaotong saw Xiao Xu's eyes too much.

Huang Xiaotong's tiredness after standing on the bridge for more than an hour seemed to be swept away. The self-confidence that was originally lost because of being deflated in front of Lao Geng quietly returned to Huang Xiaotong's mind.

That's right! She is also the "Proud Girl of Heaven" in Kyoto City. Xiao Xu is a normal person. Unlike the old policeman who doesn't eat hard and hard, and these ignorant village women in Dahuang Village, they don't understand how powerful Huang Xiaotong is, and they don't understand that Huang Xiaotong is standing behind her, the beautiful Huang family.

"Miss Huang, look up for a long time. I really didn't expect that Miss Huang, you look so beautiful." Xiao Xu is a coming person, and when he got out of the car, while shaking hands with Huang Xiaotong, he complimented Huang Xiaotong in a pinpointing way.

Xiao Xu's ability to achieve the position of "first secretary" by Lin Bo's side naturally has his own set of life wisdom. Anyway, women! Regardless of her age, just praise her for her beauty.

Sure enough, as soon as Xiao Xu's words fell, the haze on Huang Xiaotong's face immediately disappeared. Huang Xiaotong originally wanted to ask Xiao Xu why he was so late, but he swallowed it back in his stomach.

"Hehehe...Secretary Xu, I heard that you are the most useful secretary next to Uncle Lin. No wonder you can talk like this." Huang Xiaotong reached out and stroked the broken hair in front of her forehead, revealing a complacent expression. Smile.

As long as he remembers that the "big drama" directed by himself is about to kick off, Huang Xiaotong can't help his excitement.

"Miss Huang, I never tell lies. Who in our unit does not know that Xu Minghui is a famous and honest person? Just in the car, I saw a peerless beauty standing on the bridge here from a distance. Shaking, almost drove the car into the ditch." Xiao Xu said with a grin.

The driver, Xiao Liu, sat in the car without making a sound. It was interesting to hear Xiao Xu talking nonsense with his eyes open.

Along the way, when Xiao Xu and Xiao Liu were not sleeping, they would chat. The two people talked most about Huang Xiaotong and the various "erotic histories" that Huang Xiaotong circulated privately in Kyoto City.

Just half an hour ago, Xiao Xu also said to Xiao Liu: Miss Huang, Huang Xiaotong, has nothing but family background!

Xiao Xu was really relieved to see Huang Xiaotong in Dahuang Village.

This "receiving task" by Lin Bo sounds simple, but in fact Xiao Xu is really worried that it won't be done.

People in the upper circles of Kyoto City almost all know about Limbo's family affairs.

However, people like Xiao Xu who are not level enough, really don't know much.

Xiao Xu, who is Lin Bo's first secretary, only knows that Lin Bo is having trouble with his son Lin Ansheng because of his marriage to his daughter-in-law.

When Lin Bo asked Xiao Xu to pick up Lin Susu, he would naturally pick up some things about the family and tell Xiao Xu.

Xiao Xu was dumbfounded when he heard this.

What are all these strange things?

Because Lin Bo was angry with his son, he refused to admit his son's daughter-in-law for more than ten years, and forbid his daughter-in-law to take her granddaughter home to visit the old couple?

It turns out that their Minister Lin is so cold-blooded and ruthless! My granddaughter! I haven't seen each other once when I was ten years old, and hasn't Mrs. Lin allowed to see her granddaughter?

However, Xiao Xu only dared to mutter these words in his heart. When Limbo said it to his face, Xiao Xu certainly wouldn't dare.

Afraid of picking up the wrong person, Xiao Xu went to Limbo's office specially before leaving, and asked Limbo for a picture of Lin Susu to take a look at. Pick up people! Always recognize what the person receiving looks like?

The results of it? The photo was not available, and Xiao Xu was scolded by Limbo.

Lin Bo said that Xiao Xu was deliberately mocking him. There are photos of his granddaughter, what did Lin Bo use and what Xiao Xu said in such detail? This is not "self-disclosure of family ugliness"!

If it hadn't been for Lin Bo to agree to Xiao Xu, as long as Xiao Xu helped Lin Bo do this, Xiao Xu's work transfer would be covered by Lin Bo. Xiao Xu really didn't want to take such a trip.

Along the way, Xiao Xu Chou died.

Among the information provided by Limbo, only Lin Susu’s age and her home address are useful: Lin Susu lives in Dahuang Village, Liuhe Town, Dapeng County, D Province, and is ten years old this year. Lin's house is located at the entrance of Dahuang Village. It is a big blue brick house.

Xiao Xu was not worried about finding the wrong place, but worried that Lin Susu would not follow him.

A teenage girl who has never seen her grandparents when she grows up, suddenly appeared in front of him, saying that her grandfather sent her to take her to Kyoto to enjoy her luck? Will the little girl believe it?

In case he and Xiao Liu are regarded as "human traffickers" by Lin Susu. This is great fun!

In order to relieve the pressure, Xiao Xu also joked with Xiao Liu that Minister Lin didn't know his own granddaughter anyway. If Lin Susu refused to go back to Kyoto with them, they would just pick up a little girl on the side of the road and go back for business.

Of course, this is a joke after all, it makes Xiao Xu more courageous, and can't pick up a girl to go back to Kyoto to pretend to be Miss Lin Family!

Because of so much anxiety, Xiao Xu's excitement in seeing Huang Xiaotong really appeared in the deserted village as Lin Bo said.

After a few words between Xiao Xu and Huang Xiaotong, they quickly turned the topic to Lin Susu.

"Miss Huang, I heard Minister Lin say...you know his granddaughter Lin Susu very well, right? How about? Did you mention Minister Lin with Lin Susu? Did Lin Susu promise to talk to us? Back to Kyoto?" Xiao Xu looked at Huang Xiaotong expectantly.

"This child is very stubborn. At first, he didn't want to leave home when he said anything. In the past two days, I said a lot of good things, and the child was relieved and agreed to go to Kyoto City to visit his grandparents. After going to Kyoto City, If she is willing to stay, I can't help it." Thinking of the upcoming "good show", Huang Xiaotong deliberately pretended to be helpless and said.

"The little girl agrees to go back to Kyoto with us." Xiao Xu was overjoyed.

Xiao Xu was here to pick up people. As long as he was responsible for receiving Lin Susu from the city of Kyoto to Lin Bo, Xiao Xu didn't bother to take care of the rest.