Chapter 206

"Love the country, go to work quickly, and if you delay it, your work points for half a day will be gone." Zhou Aihua urged Zhou Aiguo to leave.

"If it's gone, it's gone, when I'm rare? I've been exhausted for a long time, and I haven't made two cents." Zhou Aiguo muttered.

"What did you say?" Zhou Aihua stood two steps behind Zhou Aiguo and didn't hear clearly.

Wu Youcheng heard clearly, but Wu Youcheng didn't answer. He wanted to see what Zhou Aiguo wanted to do today. Maybe... he can take this opportunity to let Zhou Aiguo...

When Wu Youcheng thought of this, a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth.

These days, Wu Youcheng has not touched Zhou Aiguo. It is not that he has forgotten the "enemies of murder", but that he is laying out a net, just waiting for Zhou Aiguo to bump in. Last time he promised Zhou Qingsong that he would not pursue Zhou Aiguo's theft. Without a proper reason, Wu Youcheng could not speak up.

Now, Wu Youcheng only waits for Zhou Aiguo to die again before he can take the opportunity to clean up Zhou Aiguo. It is part of Wu Youcheng's plan to let Zhou Aiguo and his brothers continue to compost without replacing their employees. Zhou Aiguo's temperament is irritable and self-esteem is very high. Wu Youcheng only needs to show a little "clean up" him, and Zhou Aiguo will jump up.

Don't blame Wu Youcheng for being cruel, it's really what Zhou Aiguo did, which is too utterly conscience. For Wu Youcheng, his wife and a pair of children are Nilin that no one can touch. Whoever bullies his family, Wu Youcheng will make him look good!

After Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water, she would have nightmares in the middle of the night these days. Seeing his son closing his eyes and yelling loudly in his sleep: "Don't kill me! Don't kill me!" Wu Youcheng's heart seemed to be pulled into a ball by an invisible big hand.

The more uncomfortable Wu Xiaoqi was, the more Wu Youcheng hated Zhou Aiguo.

Zhou Aiguo wants his Xiaoqi to die? Then don't blame him, Wu Youcheng's Zhou Aiguo's remediation, life is better than death.

Zhou Aiguo didn't know what he had done to Wu Xiaoqi, but Wu Youcheng knew about it.

After Wu Xiaoqi was rescued by Lin Susu, she was frightened and had a high fever. These days, she stayed at home to recuperate and never went out.

Under the special explanation of Wu Youcheng and his wife, the barefoot doctor Zhou Zhengyi did not publicize the fact that Wu Xiaoqi was rescued after falling into the water.

Zhou Aiguo lives in a col, and there is no one around, and the information is more blocked than others.

Zhou Aiguo was too tired to go to work these days, and fell asleep after returning home. The women of the Zhou family did not dare to talk about the gossip in the village in front of Zhou Aiguo.

However, even if he knew that Wu Xiaoqi was rescued, Zhou Aiguo was not afraid.

Zhou Aiguo felt that Wu Xiaoqi would sink to the bottom of the water and it was all caused by He Zhu. The stun gun has been held in He Zhu's hand, it is not his business at all.

"Wu Youcheng, do you think this will work? The composting work can be done by a few brothers in my family. I have something to do. I won't go to work these days." Zhou Aiguo had no choice but to retreat.

"Not going to work? I'm afraid it won't work! There are so many eyes in the village! You can't ask for leave if your family owes money, and other families don't owe money to go to work!" Wu Youcheng shook his head and rejected Zhou Aiguo's proposal .

fall! If this doesn't work, that won't work, what exactly does Wu Youcheng want?

Zhou Aiguo was angry.

"Wu Youcheng, I can't ask for a few days off if I have something to do? Don't deceive people too much!" Zhou Aiguo rolled up his sleeves and walked forward two steps aggressively, just standing in front of Wu Youcheng's desk.

"Zhou Aiguo, what you said is really strange. Too much bullying? I, Wu Youcheng, who has been a captain for so many years, really haven't used power to bully anyone." Wu Youcheng said "righteously".

It was indeed Wu Youcheng's intention to let Zhou Aiguo and his brothers pile up fat for half a month.

Wu Youcheng has been the captain of the team for so many years and admits that he has never offended Zhou Aiguo. Even if Zhou Aiguo was angry with him, Wu Youcheng, and rushed to him to beat or scold him, Wu Youcheng was willing to continue. Zhou Aiguo found Wu Xiaoqi, who was seven years old, to start Wu Youcheng with hatred.

Zhou Aiguo wants his Xiaoqi to die? Then don't blame him Wu Youcheng for being ruthless, with the power in his hand, for Xiao Qi, but also for himself to seek justice from Zhou Aiguo.

compost? This is the first step! Next, Wu Youcheng also prepared a method, just waiting for Zhou Aiguo to break out.

"Patriotic, calm down, Brother Youcheng is indeed taking care of your family. Don't be a donkey!" Zhou Aihua saw that Zhou Aiguo seemed to want to hit someone, so scared that he hurriedly hugged Zhou Aiguo from behind.

"Aihua, let go. I'm pooh! You Wu Youcheng wants to pinch me, and I'm still a little tender, don't forget, I thought you Wu Youcheng was only worthy to follow me and call brother." Zhou Aihua stopped, Zhou Aiguo's voice became louder .

When Zhou Aihua stopped, Zhou Aiguo took two steps back. After all, Zhou Aiguo rolled up his sleeves at Wu Youcheng, not really wanting to beat Wu Youcheng, but wanting Wu Youcheng to be "intellectual."

Zhou Aiguo said that Wu Youcheng called him "brother", and this is true. When Wu Xiangle, the old captain, was still alive, Wu Youcheng was a naive boy, and would often follow the older children in the village and spend time all over the village. Zhou Aiguo is two years older than Wu Youcheng. He is the king of children in Dahuang Village. A group of children are called Zhou Aiguo's "Brother Aiguo".

"Ha ha ha..." Wu Youcheng sneered a few times without speaking.

What can I say about the past? Now that Wu Youcheng can handle Zhou Aiguo, he is truly capable.

"Patriotic, patriotic, calm down, Brother Youcheng really didn't mean to you. If you don't believe me, ask my grandfather." Seeing Wu Youcheng's sneer on his face, Zhou Aihua quickly persuaded Zhou Aiguo.

Zhou Aihua knew that, despite the fact that Wu Youcheng did not speak like other rough men in the village, he usually talked about various human organs. In fact, Wu Youcheng was a ruthless person. Wu Youcheng is cruel in his stomach, as long as someone offends Wu Youcheng, Wu Youcheng will definitely fix you crying father and mother. A few years ago, when Wu Youcheng had just taken the position of captain, there were also two people in the village who felt that they were very capable and Wu Youcheng had called the board. The results of it? These two families are still living with their tails between them!

In this year and month, when studying as a soldier moved his residence, which one does not need to go to the brigade department to stamp? You have the ability to fly to the sky, as long as Wu Youcheng disagrees, even if you have great abilities, you can only cater on this one-third of the land in Dahuang Village.

"Aihua, don't stop me, others are afraid of him, Wu Youcheng, I am not afraid of Zhou Aiguo. His Wu Youcheng is unfair, so I am not allowed to oppose it?" Zhou Aiguo broke away Zhou Aihua's restraints with a hard effort.

"Patriotic and patriotic, don't be impulsive." Zhou Aihua paled with fright.

Zhou Aiguo is a scumbag, and anyone who initiates a fire dare to fight. Wu Youcheng is the captain, not Zhou Aiguo's useless father. Zhou Aiguo beat Zhou Fugui, and was scolded by people in his clan at most. When Wu Youcheng moved a finger, the matter became a big deal.