Chapter 231

"Huang Xiaotong said that she hates Lin Susu, let me find a chance to rectify it..." Zhou Aiqin came back to her senses after halfway through the conversation.

Is she stupid? In front of the police, said that he took Huang Xiaotong's money against Lin Susu?

Zhou Aiqin was a little frightened.

"Zhou Aiqin!" Old Geng slapped angrily on the desktop and yelled: "Don't escape from reality, and quickly explain to you, what bad things have you done to other girls with Huang Xiaotong's money?"

Old Geng's ears are brilliant, and his brain is good enough.

Although Zhou Aiqin had swallowed the second half of the words back in his stomach, Lao Geng had already understood it.

Lao Geng met Lin Susu several times. He was very well-behaved. He helped grandma sell jelly at a young age. I heard from Lao Wang that Lin Susu is still a top student in school!

Had it not been for Zhou Aiqin's confession, Lao Geng had never expected that Huang Xiaotong would actually give Zhou Aiqin money to make Zhou Aiqin embarrass such a well-behaved little girl.

"Also...it's okay, I just let people in the village...in the village and say Lin Susu is...the broom star, the mourning star." Looking at the furious Lao Geng, Zhou Aiqin told the truth in shock.

"You, you..." Old Geng pointed at Zhou Aiqin's face with a virtual finger, with blue veins on his forehead.

Huang Xiaotong still doesn't know that her "kind" vest has been "torn" off by Zhou Aiqin himself.

At this time, Huang Xiaotong was on the train from Kyoto City to Dapeng County.

Huang Xiaotong bought a sleeper.

As soon as he got in the car, Huang Xiaotong climbed onto the bunk and lay down.

She is exhausted! In the past two days, Huang Xiaotong has been so dizzy and swollen, wishing to lie down and take a good rest.

It is a pity that Huang Xiaotong was afraid that Zhou Aiqin would be out of the basket, so he resisted fatigue and rushed to the deserted village.

According to the original plan, Huang Xiaotong should get on this train the day before yesterday.

Because of Lin Bo's call for help, Huang Xiaotong had to give up the original plan and went back to the hospital for two days.

Lin Bo asked Huang Xiaotong to forge Lin Ansheng's inspection report.

Lin Bo was forced by Qiu Shufang and had no choice but to ask Huang Xiaotong to "fake" him.

Two days ago, Qiu Shufang asked Lin Bo’s secretary, Xiao Xu, to help buy a train ticket. He planned to take his son Lin Ansheng by train to Dahuang Village to see his daughter-in-law and granddaughter.

Lin Bo did not make Qiu Shufang change his mind.

Qiu Shufang said that his son was sick, and he was so sick again. If she doesn't show up as a mother, the daughter-in-law still doesn't know if she wants to live with her son! She is taking her son on a trip now, so that she can comfort her daughter-in-law's heart.

Lin Bo was so angry that he wanted to scold his mother!

Su Xiaoqiao is unwilling to be Ansheng, no, Shui Sheng's wife, he is still eager! What's more, Su Xiaoqiao is already a dead person now. Qiu Shufang is going to the deserted village, and she must bring her annoying granddaughter Lin Susu back to Kyoto City. Huang Xiaotong said that she wouldn't be a stepmother. When Lin Susu came to Kyoto, the marriage between Shui Sheng and Huang Xiaotong would definitely not be possible.

Lin Bosi thought about it, and then he thought of the idea of "drawing money from the bottom of the pot". Ask Huang Xiaotong to create a fake medical record of Lin Ansheng for him, using Lin Ansheng's poor health as an excuse that he should not go out, and put Qiu Shufang and Lin Ansheng mother and son in Kyoto City.

Huang Xiaotong had to help with Lin Bo's favor. Who made her and Lin Bo be a grasshopper on the same line? It really made Qiu Shufang go to Dahuang Village. The hard work they had done before and the money they spent weren't all in vain?

Huang Xiaotong wants to avoid Dean Geng's eyes and ears and create a fake medical record of Lin Ansheng, and the difficulties will not be explained.

In a word, Huang Xiaotong has been really tired in these two days.

When the medical records were handed over to Lin Bo early this morning, Huang Xiaotong hurriedly took his luggage and went straight to the train station. If he delays, Huang Xiaotong is afraid that Zhou Aiqin's side will not know what will happen.

During this trip to the deserted village, Huang Xiaotong was prepared to avoid future troubles forever. That dead girl should also go with her mother.

And that idiot Zhou Aiqin, who is greedy for money and fearful of things, after she finishes using it, he hum hum...

In this world, only the dead can keep secrets.

Huang Xiaotong thought of this, her eyes burst into cold light.

The Lin Family, Kyoto City.

Two days ago, it happened to be Limbo's day off.

After finishing his breakfast, Limbo was spinning around in the yard. Lin Bo has been worrying these days, but he has not raised enough for the money he promised to give Huang Xiaotong.

How about... let the old lady sell the courtyard house she bought before? Lin Bo was pacing while thinking about this possibility in his mind.

At this time, a familiar voice sounded at the gate of the courtyard: "Minister Lin, early!"

"Xiao Xu?" When Lin Bo looked up, he saw his "former secretary" Xu Xiaojun, standing at the door of his yard.

"Is something wrong with me?" Lin Bo looked a little ugly when he saw Xiao Xu.

It is not appropriate to say that Xiao Xu is Lin Bo's former secretary. So far, Xu Xiaojun still bears the title of Secretary Limbo.

Lin Bo disliked Xiao Xu and couldn't speak. Half a month ago, he transferred Xiao Xu to the archives to organize the files.

From the first confidential secretary beside Lin Bo to the archivist in the archives, Xiao Xu's heart collapsed. He doesn't remember when he offended Minister Lin? Why did Minister Lin "demotion" him?

However, Xiao Xu only dared to mutter some words in his heart, and did not dare to say them. The people who have been in the unit are all human beings and are disgusted by the leader. You can only find the reason in yourself and ask the leader for the reason, unless you want to not stand up for the rest of your life.

Because of this, when Xiao Xu received a call from Qiu Shufang yesterday to ask him to help buy train tickets, he almost floated with excitement.

Isn't this? Xiao Xu ran to the train station early this morning and helped Qiu Shufang buy a sleeping berth two days later. Only then did he rush to Lin's house non-stop, "giving credit".

"Minister Lin, I'm looking for Qiu..."

Before Xiao Xu's words were finished, Qiu Shufang, who hurried out of the room, took the conversation over: "Old man, Xiao Xu is looking for me, not you."

"Xiao Xu! Are you ready for the tickets? Come, come in and talk." Qiu Shufang greeted Xiao Xu with a smile on his face.

"Aunt Qiu, here are the train tickets you want to buy, two sleeping berths." Seeing that Lin Bo's face was a bit ugly, Xiao Xu didn't dare to enter the house, so he quickly took out two train tickets from his pocket and handed them to Qiu. Shufang.

"Ouch~! Thank you for your hard work, Xiao Xu." Qiu Shufang received the train ticket, his eyes almost narrowed with a smile.

A few days ago, Qiu Shufang wanted to go to Dahuang Village to meet her daughter-in-law and granddaughter and tell them about Lin Ansheng's injury and amnesia. Qiu Shufang also wanted to bring her son. After all, President Geng said before that patients suffering from "amnesia" should have more contact with people who are familiar with the environment, and they might recover faster.