Chapter 270

Seeing that the young man almost knocked over a pot of jelly just now, Lin Susu went down anxiously to "snatch back" the aluminum pot, using a bit more force, and pulled the originally sore hands.

At this moment, Lin Susu felt a little pain in his left wrist.

However, Lin Susu was not intolerable of such a pain.

But let Lin Susu continue to walk more than fifty meters with the aluminum pot, it really doesn't work.

Lin Susu put the aluminum pot on the stone bench, preparing to spend a minute or two to mobilize the cold air that often drills in his body to nourish the wound.

The "coolness" in Lin Susu's body is very effective for body soreness. It is estimated that the injury on the wrist can be healed in just one or two minutes.

"Hey, girl, what's your name? Which child is it?" Seeing Lin Susu resting in front of the stone bench, the boy approached and asked.

Lin Susu is beautiful, and the most important thing is not to be squeamish, so that such a heavy aluminum pan can be held steady, and the teenager is willing to deal with such a girl.

Which family's child? Lin Susu glanced at the boy, and for a while did not understand what the boy was asking.

"I mean, what's your dad's name? Did you just come here? Why haven't I seen you in the compound before?" Seeing Lin Susu's ignorant look, the young man couldn't help being amused for a while.

Lin Susu just understood now.

Behind the town government canteen is the residential area for the families of the town government officials.

The boy thought that Lin Susu's parents were also cadres in the town?

"My name is Lin Susu, my family does not live here, I came to the canteen to deliver jelly." Lin Susu pointed to the canteen door and said.

"Jelly? Wow! You made the jelly in the cafeteria these days!" The boy was surprised.

The teenager heard from his own adult that the pair of grandparents who gave jelly to the cafeteria were "married family members" from Dahuang Village.

Before seeing Lin Susu, the teenager thought that Lin Susu was a rustic village girl. Now when I look at what kind of village girl is, she is clearly more "foreign" than the girl who grew up in the town.

Lin Susu wore a white shirt and blue cropped trousers today. Lin Susu is beautiful, and her sober dress makes her look demure.

"I didn't make the jelly, but my grandmother made it." Lin Susu corrected seriously.

"What you made is the same as your grandma's. Lin Susu, the sauce of your jelly is sweet and sour, delicious and appetizing. My grandma and I both like it." The teenager grinned. Ya, said happily.

"Thank you for your love to eat my jelly." Lin Susu saw the bright smile of the boy, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Lin Susu, you're here to deliver jelly, this pot is so heavy that it is filled with jelly? Can I see it?" The boy was curious, reaching out to uncover the lid.

"Don't open it, there is dust on the road and it is unsanitary." Lin Susu said.

"That's okay, let me help you carry the aluminum pan into the cafeteria! It's too heavy, you can't hold it." The boy thought for a while and reached out to help.

"No, no, I'll do it myself." Lin Susu didn't feel any wrist pain anymore. She didn't want to trouble the young man, so she reached out and stopped.

Lin Susu planned to rush to the cafeteria to hand in the jelly so that he could find time to find Huang Weidong.

As the mayor, Huang Weidong has a very busy day at work. Lin Susu was afraid that he would find a space.

"Huang Xiaobao, what are you doing? Are you bullying the little girl again?" At this time, Mayor Huang's voice rang behind Lin Susu.

Huang Xiaobao? Lin Susu glanced at the young man in surprise.

Lin Susu really didn't know that the young man in front of him was Huang Xiaobao.

In the last life, Lin Susu didn't know Huang Weidong, and never met Huang Xiaobao.

Huang Xiaobao's appearance is not very similar to that of Mayor Huang.

Huang Xiaobao looks more like his mother He Hongfang, with an oval face, peachy eyes, and a fairer panel. And Mayor Huang has a square face. Apart from a pair of thick eyebrows, the father and son really couldn't find anything similar. No wonder Lin Susu didn't recognize Huang Xiaobao.

"Dad, why do you say that I bully? I'm talking to Lin Susu, okay? The two of us are talking happily!" Huang Xiaobao was angry.

Since when he was in kindergarten, Huang Xiaobao put a caterpillar on the head of the girl at the same table and successfully scared all the little girls in the class. Huang Xiaobao has become a "bad kid" in the eyes of adults.

Huang Weidong and his wife He Hongfang are busy at work, and Huang Xiaobao's grandma is also a short-term caregiver. No matter what Huang Xiaobao did, Huang Weidong would not allow Huang Weidong to beat her children.

Huang Xiaobao's stubbornness caused Huang Weidong a headache. As long as someone complains, Huang Weidong will indiscriminately scold Huang Xiaobao in front of the complainant.

Huang Xiaobao hates Huang Weidong and scolds him without asking anything. Sometimes, Huang Xiaobao deliberately did something bad to tease Huang Weidong's nerves.

"Susu~! Xiaobao really didn't bully you?" Mayor Huang asked uncertainly.

Mayor Huang always has a headache for his son. When I was young, I asked cats and dogs, but when I grew up I bullied girls.

For so many years, Mayor Huang has not seen when Huang Xiaobao stood with a girl and talked. Huang Xiaobao hates girls, and there are about a dozen girls in the town who are scolded and crying by Huang Xiaobao.

Half a minute ago, Mayor Huang came out of the cafeteria after having breakfast, and saw that his son "stopped" a girl from a distance, and his heart became guilty. When he rushed forward, he happened to see Huang Xiaobao going to serve Lin Susu's aluminum pot, but Lin Susu stopped him. Mayor Huang misunderstood.

"Uncle Huang, Huang Xiaobao didn't bully me. Just now, he was doing a good deed and wanted to help me bring the aluminum pan to the cafeteria!" Lin Susu was shocked by the three words "Huang Xiaobao" just now. After being overwhelmed, he quickly explained.

"Ah? My little treasure will do good deeds?" Mayor Huang opened his mouth wide in surprise.

"Cough cough cough... Comrade Huang Weidong, old Comrade Huang, you are too backward. It is wrong to always look at people with old eyes~! We must look at the new era and new talents with new eyes. "Huang Xiaobao coughed, playing tricks on purpose.

"You kid, are you still teasing about your dad?" Mayor Huang raised his big hand like a fan, and frightened Huang Xiaobao.

"Huh~! Don't talk to someone like you who has no sense of humor. Lin Susu, come back to town and report your name to Brother Xiaobao. Brother Xiaobao is a big gang leader. As long as you mention Brother Xiaobao's name, No one in the town dare to bully you." Huang Xiaobao patted his chest and said in a big deal.

With a sound, Mayor Huang's slap finally landed on Huang Xiaobao's head.

"You boy, why do you help the leader and the leader, do you feel dizzy while watching a movie?" Mayor Huang scolded with a smile.