Chapter 205

Last year, Zhou Aiguo owed an advance of 50 yuan to the brigade department. This year, Zhou Fugui advanced another 30 yuan.

As soon as Wu Youcheng's new regulations came out, Zhou Aiguo's family was on the list of mandatory workers. Of course, there are still several companies in the village who owe money to the brigade, and they are also in the ranks of "forced labor."

Zhou Aiguo was anxious, but helpless.

Who made their family have a delicious and lazy Zhou Fugui? Most of the money owed to the brigade was consumed by the mouths of Zhou Fugui and his sons. In previous years, Zhou Aiguo owed the brigade headquarters to old debts plus new debts. The brigade department collects debts by the end of the year, and it is considered humane. It will not deduct all the dividends. Anyway, it will save half of the salt and oil for their family, and then give a few verbal warnings.

Wu Youcheng suddenly became genuine, which made Zhou Aiguo a little uncomfortable.

But if you are not used to it anymore, Zhou Aiguo still doesn't want to suffer. Repaying debts is justified. Zhou Aiguo’s debts are the largest in the entire Dahuang Village, and some people in the village have been whispering secretly.

Zhou Aiguo and the brothers had to follow the arrangement of the brigade department, carrying their hoes to work obediently every day.

After two days of work, Zhou Aiguo felt that something was wrong.

Why do other people’s work either go to release water in the rice fields, or go to weeds on dry land? Only the five brothers, Zhou Aiguo, will make the most tiring and dirtiest "compost".

For composting in rural areas, the feces of people, livestock, and poultry must be transported to the compost pits on the ground, and chopped hay must be added and mixed with a rake to stir a bunch of smelly things evenly.

This work was dirty and tired, and the odor lingered in the tip of his nose all day long. The weather was so hot that after a day's work, the whole person was stinky, and he didn't even have the appetite to eat.

At the beginning, Zhou Aiguo never thought that Wu Youcheng deliberately "retaliated." After all, although the work of composting is hard, it is an essential part of growing crops.

The crops need fertilizer to grow well! No matter how hard it is, someone has to do it, right?

In previous years, Wu Youcheng's arrangement for composting was done by the strong laborers in the village in turn.

In two or three days at most, there will be a change of people.

But this year, I don't know if Wu Youcheng forgot or deliberately, Zhou Aiguo and his brothers have been working for three days, and no one has come to take over.

Zhou Aiguo couldn't help asking the team leader today. The team leader said, Wu Youcheng's arrangement, for the past half month, the composting issues were covered by Zhou Aiguo's brothers.

Zhou Aiguo was about to explode.

The work of composting was dirty and tiring, and the work points were no more than those of light work. All of them fell on his five brothers. Why?

Zhou Aiguo couldn't help it anymore. He would rather take time off to fish for fish. He quit this dirty and tiring work.

A few days ago, Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi and the canteen of Liuhe Town Middle School made the first sale. In one day, each person can get more than ten yuan!

Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi are preparing to make persistent efforts to catch more fish and make more money during the slack season.

It is a pity that Zhou Aiguo is busy going to work these days. Composting is another physical task. After work every day, Zhou Aiguo has no energy to go fishing anymore.

He Zhuzi took his son He Yushu to fish for fish.

Zhou Aiguo didn't help, and He Zhuzi didn't take the initiative to distribute the money to him.

Thinking of the dozens of dollars flying away these days, Zhou Aiguo's heart is really annoying! If he had known it earlier, he should have asked his father Zhou Fugui to return the money borrowed from the brigade headquarters.

"Patriotic, you have something to do with me? This means that I am self-serving and that I take care of my family. I thought you were here to seek revenge?" Wu Youcheng looked at Zhou Aiguo, who was blushing with a thick neck, with a sarcastic smile on his mouth. .

Wu Youcheng guessed why Zhou Aiguo came, but Wu Youcheng would not let Zhou Aiguo succeed.

This one-third acre of land in this deserted village is still the world of his Wu Youcheng. Zhou Aiguo killed his Xiaoqi, still want to do light work? dream!

"Brother-in-law, you still don't know the temper of this person Aiguo? Say nothing through your mind, don't go to your heart." Seeing Zhou Aiguo didn't speak in a daze, Zhou Aihua hurriedly made rounds.

In any case, Zhou Aiguo is Zhou's family, and Zhou Aihua does not want him to offend Wu Youcheng too much.

"Yes, Youcheng, I'm here to find you. I heard Zhou Lian say that in the next half month, how many brothers in my family will do composting work?" Zhou Aiguo thought of the purpose of coming to the brigade headquarters and asked quickly. .

"Yes, the work of composting can be done a little longer, just to make your brothers earn a little more work points, and strive to pay off the arrears of the brigade department by the end of the year." Wu Youcheng nodded.

screw you! Rely on half a month's composting work points to pay off the debt? When will I be a kid?

Zhou Aiguo was slanderous in his heart, and his face was a bit ugly.

"Wu Youcheng, didn't everyone take turns doing this composting job in the past? This job is dirty and tiring, and it's really not done by humans."

"Hahaha... Zhou Aiguo, you are so funny, this job is not done by humans? According to you, the people who used to compost are not humans? Or is it just a few brothers in your family who are not humans? "Wu Youcheng couldn't help laughing after hearing Zhou Aiguo's words.

"Patriotic, you have to know good people! This work is assigned to you to take care of your family. My grandfather also knows about this. Patriotic~! It’s not all for letting you make arrangements like this. Your family earns more work points? Our Dahuang Village owes the most money, and it is your family!" Zhou Aihua spoke for Wu Youcheng from the side.

Before Wu Youcheng arranged for Zhou Aiguo and his brothers to do composting work, he asked Zhou Qingsong to mention this matter. Wu Youcheng said that he wanted to take this opportunity to take away the "lazy tendons" of Zhou's patriotic brothers to cure Zhou Fugui's family's lavish spending.

Zhou Qingsong also thinks Wu Youcheng's idea is good.

If Zhou Fugui's family had money, Zhou Qingsong would not care what they eat or drink.

Zhou Fugui's family clanked in poverty, and every year he borrowed money from the Shangshou Brigade. Most people borrow money to pay tuition for their children, or someone in the family is sick. Zhou Fugui borrowed money to buy meat. The family was so poor, but there was a lot of food and drink. The villagers mumbled many times that Zhou Fugui's family was too shameful.

Wu Youcheng can figure out this way to rectify Zhou Aiguo's brothers, and Zhou Qingsong is also very supportive. After all, the five sons of Zhou Fugui's family are just like Zhou Fugui, their mouths are very delicious. There were two spare cash in the pocket, and they both went into the mouth. Let Zhou Aiguo and his brothers do more dirty work like composting, and it will also make them remember.

"I..." Zhou Aiguo opened his mouth, not knowing what to say.

The reasons Wu Youcheng and Zhou Aihua said are very tenable. If their family owes money, don't they have to do more work to pay off the debt? But Zhou Aiguo really didn't want to do such a job every day.