Chapter 275

"Lin Susu, your grandfather and grandchildren are supported by Mayor Huang. It is really blessed." When Da Pang Liu handed the aluminum pot to Lin Susu, he did not forget to praise Mayor Huang.

"Where, Su Su, this child is my lucky star!" Mayor Huang thought of the shop and waved his hand modestly.

Lin Susu smiled and watched Liu Da Pang "performing" in front of Mayor Huang, without speaking.

Asking Lin Susu to say good things about Big Fat Liu in front of Mayor Huang, Lin Susu is definitely not willing. It was unnecessary for Lin Susu to say bad things about Big Fat Liu in front of Mayor Huang.

The reason why Liu Da Pang "bullies" Wu Fengjiao's ancestors and grandsons is not because Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao are not strong enough!

Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao are ordinary flat-headed people, even Liu Dafang has a bit of "power" in his hands. If you are not pleasing to your eyes, if you say you are stuck, you will be stuck. What else can you do?

After trying to understand the cause and effect of all this, Lin Susu changed his plan for the future. Lin Susu decided that in this life, in addition to becoming a rich person, she must also become a person of status. With money, status, and strong strength, she can guarantee her grandmother's life without worry about food and clothing, right?

Ten minutes later, Lin Susu sat in Mayor Huang's office.

Regarding the little guest Lin Susu, Mayor Huang did not neglect her because of her young age.

Mayor Huang made tea and took out a small packet of biscuits from the drawer and put it on the coffee table in front of Lin Susu, calling Lin Susu to eat.

This packet of biscuits was specially bought by Mayor Huang’s wife, He Hongfang. When Mayor Huang gets busy with work, he often forgets to eat.

There are packages of biscuits in the office, and Mayor Huang can cushion his stomach when he is hungry.

"Uncle Huang, I'm not hungry." Lin Susu shook his head.

The half-pack of biscuits that Mayor Huang brought out, although only half-packed, is a rare "high-end product" of this era.

Most of the biscuits at this time are in bulk. Put it in a sealed glass jar, weigh half a catty if you want to buy half a catty, or two taels if you want to buy two taels.

"Susu, don't be polite with your uncle Huang. This is a new variety of biscuits just launched by the supply and marketing building. My family Hongfang bought it. I don't like it. You can eat it for me!" Huang Zhen Changsheng is afraid of Lin Susu. Sorry, I quickly found an excuse.

Lin Susu felt warm.

Mayor Huang has a really high emotional intelligence. After unpacking this package of biscuits, I have eaten more than half of it, and it doesn't look like Mayor Huang doesn't like it at all. This year, everyone is not rich, and this kind of packaged biscuits can be regarded as a "luxury".

"Thank you Uncle Huang." Lin Susu picked up a biscuit and bit it.

Lin Susu is not greedy, but for a while, he hasn't figured out how to talk to Mayor Huang about the "Yiqi Gang". Through this little bit of biting a biscuit, Lin Susu will sort out and talk about himself for a while. if.

At this time, the reputation of the "Yiqi Gang" in the town was not yet prominent. At the very least, Mayor Huang should not know how much harm the "Yiqi Gang" will do to the people in Liuhe Town in the next few months.

By the time the "Yiqi Gang"'s notoriety spread throughout Liuhe Town, it was already after several gangsters from the "Yiqi Gang" had done two big cases.

When it was really time, Lin Susu came to remind Mayor Huang, it was too late.

What should she say to make Mayor Huang believe her?

After Lin Susu finished eating a biscuit, he finally thought about his excuses.

After Lin Susu finished eating the biscuits, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his hands carefully before asking abruptly: "Uncle Huang, do you believe in Feng Shui and numerology?"

"..." Mayor Huang was stunned.

Mayor Huang really didn't expect Lin Susu to ask him this question.

Feng Shui Numerology? How many people do not believe this in the countryside?

However, Mayor Huang is a person who eats public meals, even if he believes in his heart, he can't say it!

"Uncle Huang, my grandmother has a good sister who is a Taoist aunt. She has studied metaphysics and taught me something." The Taoist aunt Lin Susu invented was based on Hu Mei-niang. In Lin Susu's view, the monk is equivalent to the Taoist aunt, there is nothing wrong with it!

Seeing Mayor Huang not speaking, Lin Susu had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue to flicker: "I saw Brother Xiaobao just now and found that he was covered with black clouds in the hall..."

Before Lin Susu's words were finished, Mayor Huang stood up with an anxious "call" and asked, "Susu, do you really know the picture?"

After speaking, Mayor Huang realized that he seemed too anxious, and then slowly sat back on the stool, silent.

No wonder Mayor Huang was anxious.

When Huang Xiaobao was just born, Hu Xiazi gave Huang Xiaobao his life. Blind Hu said that Huang Xiaobao had a "life and death catastrophe" when he was sixteen. This catastrophe can pass, and Huang Xiaobao will be wealthy and safe throughout his life. If this catastrophe cannot pass, the Huang family will have no successor.

In Liuhe Town, Hu Xiazi was a well-known "Xuanmen expert". Hu Xiazi easily refused to give orders. As long as he gave orders, the accuracy could reach 99%.

At that time, several members of the Huang family were terrified. When Mayor Huang and He Hongfang got married, Grandma Huang asked Blind Hu to give them her life. The couple, Mayor Huang and He Hongfang, had only one son in this life. If Huang Xiaobao could only live to be sixteen, their Huang family would really have no successor.

Grandma Huang begged the blind man Hu to "crack" Huang Xiaobao.

Hu Xiazi shook his head and said, "I have no ability to break this calamity. When Huang Xiaobao was sixteen years old, if he could meet a destined nobleman, he would be able to survive this calamity. If not, it would be Huang Xiaobao's fate."

It is precisely because of Huang Xiaobao's "fate" that Grandma Huang has been responsive to Huang Xiaobao in these years.

After all, in the face of a child who may not live to be sixteen years old, why would Grandma Huang not regret it?

This incident has been in the memory of Mayor Huang. Over the years, Mayor Huang has tried his best to forget Huang Xiaobao's life style of "Sixteen and Yao".

What Lin Susu said now caused Mayor Huang to release this dusty memory.

Could it be said that Su Su, this child, is Xiaobao's destined nobleman? Mayor Huang thought.

"Uncle Huang, I know a little bit. Brother Xiaobao is really dangerous. A bad one will endanger his life." Lin Susu didn't know that Huang Xiaobao had such a past, she pinched her fingers and groaned for a while. Decided to continue to fool around.

He Hongfang went crazy on the day the verdict came down. She wanted to find a future for her son, but she did not expect to kill him.

"Susu, did you really see it?" Mayor Huang's expression became a little serious.

Mayor Huang is now 60% sure that Lin Susu is the "nobleman" of his little treasure. However, for the sake of safety, Mayor Huang decided to observe.