Chapter 304

"Five or six hours?" Su Tianle exclaimed.

"I just estimated the time. I don't really understand the details." After Wu Zhengyi finished speaking, he turned and left the door of Su's house.

It's like this in the countryside, and there is no way of sloppy contact between people.

A few years ago, Wu Zhengyi bought a few cans of malted milk extract for his son and Torlin Ansheng helped.

In those few years, the malt extract was not easy to buy. There was no way to buy it. Lin Ansheng helped Wu Zhengyi, and Wu Zhengyi always remembered this love.

Over the years, the life of Lin Ansheng's family has been prosperous, and there is no place where Wu Zhengyi needs to pay back. Now, something happened to Lin Ansheng and his wife, Wu Zhengyi also has to pay back this favor.

Thinking of Lin Susu's parents' death overnight, Wu Zhengyi's heart was full of sorrow.

Life is impermanent! Who could have imagined that something like this would happen to the Lin family who lived in the village one day ago?

This child Susu...it's a pity.

When Wu Zhengyi walked far away, Su Tianle's mind kept showing Zhou Zhengyi's words: The time when Su Xiaoqiao died was at least five or six hours away.

Five or six hours, a little earlier, isn't it the time for Huang Xiaotong to find Su Xiaoqiao? The "strange bottle" in Huang Xiaotong's hand that suddenly glowed, and Su Xiaoqiao's "sleeping" appearance with his eyes closed after being irradiated by the "strange bottle" light, all came to Su Tianle's mind one by one.

Didn't Xiao Qiao fall asleep after being illuminated by the "strange bottle" last night, but was "photographed to death"?

Su Tianle was crying, wondering if he should tell this story.

Having said that, if Huang Xiaotong doesn't admit it, what should he do? Not to mention, Su Tianle's conscience is a bit sad. After all, Su Xiaoqiao is Wu Fengjiao's "goddaughter" and his sister Su Tianle!

At this time, Zhou Aiqin and Xu Meili's "mourning" had come to an end.

Xu Meili closed her mouth, turned around neatly, and went home.

Before Su Tianxi got up, Xu Meili had to go home and talk to Su Tianxi about Su Xiaoqiao's affairs.

Zhou Aiqin raised her hand, wiped a tear that didn't exist on her face, and muttered: "It's really bad luck. I still think that my mother can take care of Xiao Qiao for so many days, and I can get some money! I didn't expect Su Xiaoqiao. But she died? With her death, my mother's wages will definitely not need to be thought of."

"Zhou Aiqin, what's in your mind? Xiao Qiao is my sister, she is dead, you are not sad, but still thinking about the salary?" Su Tianle yelled.

"Sister shit! Su Tianle, are you stupid? Su Xiaoqiao closed his eyes and didn't care about anything, but it left a big trouble for our family." Zhou Aiqin said bitterly.

"What?" Su Tianle didn't understand the meaning of Zhou Aiqin's words, and asked in a daze.

Zhou Aiqin looked at the closed door of Su Tianxi's house next door, and quickly pulled La Su Tianle's hand, motioning to go home to speak.

After entering her yard, Zhou Aiqin lowered her voice and said, "Su Tianle, you have an elm head, you think~! What will Susu do when Xiao Qiao and his wife die? Su Su is only ten years old this year, according to her mother's temper, for sure. We need to take Susu to our house to raise her."

Su Tianle thought for a while and felt that Zhou Aiqin's words made sense, so he nodded and said, "Yes, we are Su Su's uncle and aunt, Su Su is still a child, and I will definitely live with us in the future."

When Zhou Aiqin heard Su Tianle say this, she rolled her eyes in anger and cursed: "Follow us? Don't you need to eat or drink? We, Xiaohui and Xiaoxia, will go to university in the future. Their education expenses are not small. Number, we have two children in the family, it’s already very difficult, how many work points do you earn in a year? Plus a Lin Susu, can we raise it?"

After Zhou Aiqin finished saying "Cracking", she stretched out her finger to poke Su Tianle's forehead, looking like she hated iron and steel.

"Then... we can't just leave Susu a little girl alone! When Xiao Qiao and his wife were alive, they treated our family well. At this moment, Xiao Qiao and his wife are in trouble. Regardless of Su Su, he will definitely be drowned by the saliva of the villagers." Su Tianle was taken aback and said.

Not saying Zhou Aiqin, Su Tianle really didn't expect it. Both Su Xiaoqiao and his wife are gone. Lin Susu is an orphan, don't you want them to raise her?

Raising one more child is really a big burden for a family like Su Tianle who eats in the ground.

But Su Tianle said he didn't dare to ignore Lin Susu.

In the countryside, reputation is very important. Lin Susu has only one relative from the Su family in Dahuang Village. If Su Tianle didn't care about Lin Susu, the villagers would definitely scold Su Tianle for "unjustified", "white-eyed wolf", "cold-hearted" and so on.

Besides, Su Tianle overheard what Huang Xiaotong said to the man at the entrance of the village. Lin Susu's grandfather's house seemed to be quite capable. What if Grandpa Lin Susu's family will find him?

However, Su Tianle could only think about this idea, even Zhou Aiqin didn't dare to say it. Over the years, Lin Ansheng has never said before anyone that his parents are still alive. What Su Tianle said to Huang Xiaotong was also dubious.

"Lin Susu is more than your uncle, over there..." Zhou Aiqin didn't know what Su Tianle was thinking, lowered her voice, pointed to the next door, and said, "Tianxi is also Susu's uncle!"

"Aiqin, do you mean... let Lin Susu move to his younger brother's house? No way, no, Mom will definitely not agree." Su Tianle shook his head like a rattle.

Su Tianle knows Wu Fengjiao's temper very well. In the past few years, Wu Fengjiao often said in front of the Su Tianle brothers that he should repay Su Xiaoqiao and the like in the future. If Wu Fengjiao is determined to take Lin Susu home, Su Tianle dare not object.

"No, you are really stupid." Zhou Aiqin almost wanted to knock Su Tianle on the head.

"Then what do you mean?" Su Tianle "ashamed to ask."

"Tianxi is also Susu's uncle. He should also contribute to raising Susu. Anyway, don't be stupid at that time. You can say everything your mother says. At least, you should let Su Tianxi have a family. A few hundred catties of grain in a year." Zhou Aiqin's abacus in his belly crackled.

Zhou Aiqin has always been like this. When something is unavoidable, Zhou Aiqin will think of reducing her own losses.

This can be. Su Tianle nodded.

"Okay, I get it. Aiqin, you quickly cook, we'll be full in a while, and we have to help arrange for Xiao Qiao and An Sheng's funeral!" Su Tianle urged.

In rural areas, weddings and funerals are very important things.

Lin Susu is the only little orphan left in the Lin family. The mother's uncle, Su Tianle and Su Tianxi, the two uncles, must do all they can to properly handle the funeral of the Lin family.