Chapter 232

Qiu Shufang's sense of direction is very poor. After living in her fifties, Qiu Shufang has never left Kyoto City alone.

Now that he is going out with his white-paper son, to be honest, Qiu Shufang is really a little embarrassed in her heart.

Qiu Shufang wanted Lin Bo to help arrange a car to take the mother and son to Dahuang Village. The car would go back and forth. The road must be safer.

Qiu Shufang mentioned it several times, but Lin Bo always had reasons to decline.

"No, I'm going to have a full day's meeting today. I don't have time."

"The unit is busy with work, and there has been no free car these days."

"You don't even know how to find the way, what to go? I'll be free after a while, and then go with you."

......

After Lin Bo had used several reasons for several rounds, Qiu Shufang understood that Lin Bo was playing perfunctory.

Qiu Shufang was very sad.

Qiu Shufang knew that Lin Bo had always disliked his daughter-in-law and mother and daughter.

Before, Qiu Shufang was thinking about home and everything, and never violated Lin Bo's meaning at home. Even if Lin Bo refused to allow Su Xiaoqiao to enter the door, Qiu Shufang persuaded his son to wait until the day Lin Bo figured it out.

But now, Qiu Shufang didn't want to wait any longer.

There was a problem with the son's mind and he forgot about his daughter-in-law and daughter. Over time, will the daughter-in-law become suspicious? What if the daughter-in-law thinks that the son has abandoned the mother and daughter, how should they live in the future?

Seeing Lin Bo's attitude, Qiu Shufang thought a little bit more. A few days ago, she asked Limbo to send money to Su Xiaoqiao. Limbo promised well, actually? It shouldn't be sent either.

Shui Sheng has forgotten his little home, and the old man doesn't send money. She doesn't go to see it again. How will the life of his daughter-in-law and granddaughter be?

Qiu Shufang decided not to use Lin Bo's help to find a car. She took her son by train. Anyway, Lin An grew tall, and standing next to Qiu Shufang could also give her courage.

Besides, these days, Qiu Shufang has seen Lin Ansheng get up in the morning to practice martial arts.

After getting up every morning, Lin Ansheng would practice a set of boxing in the yard before returning to the room to wash. With the sound of tigers and winds raised by his fists, even Qiu Shufang, who didn't understand anything, felt that Lin Ansheng's force value should be good.

After making up his mind, Qiu Shufang called Xiao Xu and asked Xiao Xu to buy two train tickets for her.

Qiu Shufang didn't want to hide from Lin Bo, so she didn't notify Xiao Xu that she had to avoid Lin Bo when giving her the ticket.

"Bullshit! Who allowed you to go to Dapeng County?" Lin Bo smiled brightly when seeing Qiu Shufang holding the train ticket, and the anger in his heart couldn't be suppressed.

Xiao Xu is not stupid. Seeing Lin Bo's reaction, he was so scared that he didn't even say hello, so he drew away.

Oh my god~! Flattering looks like it's on a horse's leg? Little Xu knows later.

"Hey~! Xiao Xu, wait, I'll give you money!" Qiu Shufang yelled.

"Aunt Qiu, it's never too late to give it back in a few days." Xiao Xu was named by Qiu Shufang, so he turned around and waved his hand, and ran away quickly.

Lin Bo's temper was still very scary, and Xiao Xu didn't want to stay as cannon fodder.

"You dead old man, what kind of evil fire do you send? The money for the ticket, you will give it to Xiao Xu at work tomorrow, have you heard?" Qiu Shufang saw that Xiao Xu had run away and disappeared, and Lin Bo gave Lin Bo white with anger. .

"Shufang, I'm not allowed to go, have you heard?" Lin Bo ignored Qiu Shufang's words and frowned.

"The feet are on my body, I can go wherever I want." Qiu Shufang became angry.

For so many years, Qiu Shufang has never screwed up with Lin Bo, not because she has no temper, but because she is grateful for the kindness of her parents-in-law to her. Now, it is about the happiness of his son's second half of his life, Qiu Shufang finally straightened up.

"You...you you..." Lin Bo became angry.

Yup! Qiu Shufang is in her fifties. She has legs and wants to go, but Lin Bo really can't help her.

"Shufang, you will have to leave for several days, what about Shui Sheng? He finds you every day." Lin Bo had to pull his son out and talk about it.

After Lin Ansheng returned home, he studied with Qiu Shufang every day and became more and more sticky to Qiu Shufang. Every morning, as soon as Lin Ansheng opens his eyes, he will look for the figure of Qiu Shufang everywhere. After finding Qiu Shufang, Lin Ansheng will do his own thing.

As for Limbo? Lin Ansheng has always called him a "bad guy", and so far he has not allowed Lin Bo to enter his room.

"I'll take my son with me. Old man, would you like to take a few days off to see your granddaughter? Don't say I don't take you when I travel!" Qiu Shufang smiled triumphantly at Lin Bo.

"Go to Shui Sheng too? No, no, Shui Sheng's illness is not healed! A few days ago, I heard Lao Geng said that Shui Sheng had to go back for regular inspections, and it shouldn't be delayed once." Lin Bo found out that Qiu Shufang was in his hands. There are two train tickets, and I can't help but panic.

"Old man, don’t worry, I called Dean Geng yesterday to ask. Dean Geng said that Shui Sheng’s next inspection will be ten days later. Dean Geng also said that Shui Sheng’s illness is often seen in familiar places. With people who are familiar, it might get better."

Qiu Shufang didn’t notice Lin Bo’s sinking face, and said happily about her plan: “By the time Shui Sheng’s next inspection, we will be back long ago! Old man, this time, I want to put Xiao Qiao and Su Su together. Take it back together, our family will be reunited, what do you think?"

"Don't think about it! I don't admit that the village girl is my daughter-in-law. I won't recognize that country girl as my granddaughter." Lin Bo struck his neck, his face flushed with anger.

"Okay, if you want to be a lonely family, you can do it yourself. Anyway, I like Xiao Qiao and Su Su. When they come, I will have a companion!" Qiu Shufang said with a smile.

"I don't want to see them, even if they come, they are not allowed to live here." Lin Bo racked his brains to sabotage.

"If you don't live, you won't live. At that time, I will bring the Shuisheng family and move to the courtyard." Qiu Shufang was angry with Lin Bo's stubbornness.

Don't think she is stupid, Lin Bo always said that Su Xiaoqiao "killed" Lin Xinhua before, just an excuse. The new era and the new fashion, feudal superstitions have long been broken, Lin Bo only dared to talk about this at home, let Lin Bo come to Zhou Hao and say, does he dare?

"Qiu Shufang, do you still have my husband in your eyes? I'm not dead yet! You are going to separate with me?" Lin Bo's eyes widened when he heard Qiu Shufang's plan.

Why has Qiu Shufang, who has always been gentle and virtuous, changed her temperament? Isn't it a change of person?

"I didn't plan to separate from you. Didn't you forbid your daughter-in-law to stay home! Anyway, I want to live with my son, don't you follow me, whatever!" Qiu Shufang curled his lips and gave an ultimatum.

"You...are you forcing me!" Limbo was so angry that he went straight in circles in the yard.