Chapter 254

Old Geng was silent.

Seeing Huang Xiaotong's furious appearance when he scolded Su Xiaoxia just now, Lao Geng really couldn't overlap Huang Xiaotong with his "loving people".

"Geng Gongan, this is how things are. The last time I gave Zhou Aiqin the money, because I was afraid that Lin Susu would spend money indiscriminately when he was young, I specially handed the money to Zhou Aiqin and asked Zhou Aiqin to help keep it temporarily. Anyway, Zhou Aiqin is Lin Susu’s aunt, when Lin Susu needs money, it is convenient to get it from Zhou Aiqin." Huang Xiaotong thought about it when he came to the police station. Zhou Aiqin could only use the excuse of "misunderstanding". Excused for Zhou Aiqin.

"Is that so? But Zhou Aiqin kept saying that you gave her the money!" Old Geng frowned.

"Perhaps I didn't say it clearly, or maybe Zhou Aiqin got it wrong. Geng Gongan, since Zhou Aiqin's money has been handed over, you shouldn't hold people anymore, right? You are a public security agency, and you should do things fairly and justly. That's it." Huang Xiaotong said upset.

Huang Xiaotong rarely sees people like Lao Geng who question her in front of her.

Huang Xiaotong felt that when she came to Geng Gong'an to intercede, she had already given the old Geng Tian great face. If Lao Geng is transparent, he should follow her words and immediately put Zhou Aiqin home.

"Comrade Huang Xiaotong, in fact, such a small matter is not worthy of a trip. Or do you think that the donation you said last time is not true, and came to clarify?" Old Geng didn't care. Huang Xiaotong smiled and said.

Old Geng has his own set of rules in handling cases. One of them is that I don't like other people to point fingers.

Huang Xiaotong's coming to intercede for Zhou Aiqin today has violated Lao Geng's taboo. Old Geng has reason to suspect that Huang Xiaotong gave Zhou Aiqin the money, as Zhou Aiqin said, to make Zhou Aiqin embarrass Lin Susu for such an orphan.

If Huang Xiaotong is really such a person, Lao Geng feels that he doesn't need to be polite to Huang Xiaotong at all.

"Geng Gongan, what are you talking about? Zhou Aiqin is not guilty. You shouldn't arrest her and let her go." Huang Xiaotong didn't understand what Old Geng said. He was a little impatient when he saw that Lao Geng had been refusing to release Zhou Aiqin.

"That's not okay. Zhou Aiqin is not guilty, so I will naturally release people. Now there are reports from the masses that Zhou Aiqin is a member of the theft gang. She cannot leave the police station for the time being until the matter is investigated."

Had it not been for the last time I saw Huang Xiaotong in the town government, Lao Geng would really suspect that Huang Xiaotong was fake.

Normally, Huang Xiaotong heard that the "kindness money" he donated was stolen by Zhou Aiqin, shouldn't he hate Zhou Aiqin? Now, Huang Xiaotong came to Liuhe Town and didn't mention a word of caring for Lin Susu. He just kept interceding for Zhou Aiqin. It really didn't look like a kind person.

"Geng Gongan, Huang Xiaotong, I'm here to beg you to let go, to save you face. Believe it or not, I will immediately let someone call your immediate boss and complain that you are using power for personal gain?" Huang Xiaotong threatened.

"Oh?" Old Geng glanced at Huang Xiaotong, sneered, and said, "Whatever!"

If Huang Xiaotong's words were changed to another person, it might still work.

Lao Geng worked as a public security officer for many years, and in terms of professional ability, he would have been promoted long ago. But the old man has a very stubborn temper. When his temper comes up, no one can buy it. After doing this, he has been a grassroots public security officer for more than 20 years.

"That's fine, I'll use your phone. Let's see how you end up in a while!" Huang Xiaotong was furious when he saw Lao Geng's "no oil and salt" appearance.

I don't know what to promote! For a while, let you see the patience of Auntie! Huang Xiaotong hated her secretly.

Huang Xiaotong originally wanted to find his mother Xu Meiyun to come forward and find someone to "suppress" Lao Geng. After thinking about it, she was afraid that Xu Meiyun would tell her father Huang Xiangqian about her coming to Liuhe Town.

Huang Xiaotong hesitated and decided to call Lin Bo.

Lin Bo and Huang Xiaotong are "alliance relations" and Huang Xiaotong's future father-in-law. Huang Xiaotong feels that if there is something for Lin Bo to help, he is also worthy of Lin Bo.

In Huang Xiaotong's view, Lin Bo is the deputy minister of the Ministry of Communications, and Lao Geng is such a small policeman, Lin Bo should clean up.

After the phone rang twice, it was immediately connected.

"Hey~! Military area..." Lin Bo said anxiously.

"Uncle Lin, I am Xiaotong! I am now in Liuhe Town!" Huang Xiaotong quickly identified his identity.

"Xiaotong? Why did you go to Liuhe Town? Something happened over there?" Lin Bo was a little surprised.

In fact, Lin Bo was a little frightened, and Huang Xiaotong went to Lin Susu to be unlucky.

At the beginning, Lin Bo promised Huang Xiaotong that he would not care about the life and death of his granddaughter Lin Susu.

But now, Lin Ansheng has been in a coma for two days, and there is no sign of waking up.

Lin Bo has been in a torment for the past two days, fearing that Lin Ansheng will have something to do with him, and their Lin family will be cut off. Because of Lin Ansheng's coma, Lin Bo thought of his granddaughter many times in his heart in the past two days. Just half an hour ago, Lin Bo decided to take Lin Susu home.

"Uncle Lin, I have a friend who works as a doctor in Liuhe Town Hospital. I'll come to see her." Huang Xiaotong was afraid that Lin Bo doubted her intentions for coming to Liuhe Town, and quickly explained.

Huang Xiaotong's words are true. Huang Xiaotong does have an acquaintance who works in Liuhe Town, but Huang Xiaotong and she are not friends.

The person was not just transferred, Huang Xiaotong planned to meet with them this time, and laughed a few words by the way.

"Xiaotong? If you have nothing to do, come back quickly! Shui Sheng has been in a coma for two days. He has been admitted to your hospital and has not been awake!" Lin Bo mentioned Lin Ansheng, his throat choked a little.

"What? Brother Shui Sheng is in a coma? Where is Geng Changsheng? Didn't he say Brother Shui Sheng's body is already healed?" Huang Xiaotong was shocked.

"Suddenly fainted. Dean Geng said that his vital signs were normal, but he couldn't wake up all the time. Now there is no other way but to wait." Lin Bo said, wiping a tear, and choked up. "Xiaotong~! Uncle knows that you are a good girl. Now that you are aggrieved by this matter, but Shui Sheng is like this, I don’t know if there will be a day to wake up! I have changed my mind now... ····I want to take Lin Susu back to Kyoto City and raise him with Shufang and me. In case Shui Sheng cannot wake up, Shufang and I can also have a thought."

Huang Xiaotong was stunned.

What Lin Bo said, it seemed that Lin Ansheng was so bad this time!

But, take Lin Susu back to Kyoto? how can!

Su Xiaoqiao's bastard! You should be a poor village girl for a lifetime in a remote area like Dahuang Village! How could she be transformed into Miss Lin from Kyoto City?