Chapter 200

"Yes, the little girl Lin Susu is very wary. After getting the money, she immediately asked Mayor Huang to help her set up a shop in Liuhe Town." Although Huang Xiaofeng was a little impatient, she answered again patiently.

"Buy a shop? Why does this little local girl have this knowledge?" Huang Xiaotong felt that he was about to vomit blood. More than 10,000 yuan! Was it all at once? The shop in Liuhe Town, even if Huang Xiaotong is capable, can't move to Kyoto City!

"Sister, I told Lin Susu that buying a house is better than saving money." Huang Jiahui saw Huang Xiaotong's anger, although he didn't want to admit it, he didn't dare to lie.

"Jia Fai, you are a pig head, I asked you to get the money back, why would you go to the dead girl to buy a shop?" Huang Xiaotong reached out angrily and slapped Huang Jiahui's head heavily.

In Huang Xiaotong's anger, the slap was a bit heavy, and he made a "pop" sound.

"Sigh~! Sister, why are you beating people? The gentleman uses his mouth but not his hands!" Huang Jiahui was also angry. The result is this, is it not caused by him? He devoted himself to helping my sister-in-law, and my sister-in-law didn't even say "work hard", so she knew to complain.

"If you don't hit you? How can you remember if you don't hit you? Jiahui, didn't you say that you are a "girl killer" in Kyoto City? Why can't you even deal with a small village girl? You are blinded by your romantic Huang Shao's name. "Huang Xiaotong shook his painful palm and muttered.

"Sister, you are so capable, haven't you let Lin Ansheng next door show you? Who are we laughing at?" Huang Jiahui was so "struck" by Huang Xiaotong that he was a little angry.

"You...you little bastard, dare to laugh at my sister-in-law, see if I don't tell your dad, let him beat you up." Huang Xiaotong's face turned blue with anger.

Huang Xiaotong ran after Lin Ansheng, but Lin Ansheng turned around and married a country wife, which is an open secret in Huang's family. It's just that, on weekdays, everyone is worried about Huang Xiaotong's mood, and no one will say this in front of Huang Xiaotong. Huang Jiahui was also anxious, so he yelled out in disregard.

"Jiahui, how can you say that to your sister-in-law, and apologize quickly." Huang Xiaofeng saw Huang Xiaotong and Huang Jiahui showing signs of pinching, and hurried to put out the fire.

"Sorry, sister, I didn't mean it, it was you who laughed at me, so I was talking nonsense." Huang Jiahui saw Huang Xiaofeng say this, but he didn't dare to apologize to Huang Xiaotong.

"Okay, let's think of a way to get the money back." Although Huang Xiaotong said Huang Jiahui did not hesitate to speak, but also prioritized.

Just thinking about getting more than 10,000 yuan from Lin Susuping, Huang Xiaotong felt uncomfortable in her heart.

Huang Jiahui breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Huang Xiaotong was no longer reluctant.

In Huang's family, Huang Xiaotong is the treasure in the hands of Huang Xiangqian and his wife. Huang Xiaoshan's older brothers are all "sister-in-law". Huang Jiahui was really afraid that Huang Xiaotong would really go to his father Huang Xiaoshan to sue.

"Sister, I didn’t let the village girl buy a shop in Liuhe Town, because the village girl’s mind turned too fast. I had a relationship with the village girl, and she ignored me. I can only show my talent and tell her that it’s not worth saving money in the bank. It’s a good deal to buy a house in Kyoto. I don’t know how the village girl’s mind grew. After listening to my words, she had to buy a shop in Liuhe Town. There is also the town mayor who also helped the village girl. Otherwise, even if it is robbed, I will grab the money back."

After Huang Jiahui finished speaking, he patted his chest to express his determination.

"Third Brother, Jiahui didn't lie, did you?" Huang Xiaotong's gaze shifted to Huang Xiaofeng's face.

"Yes, that child deserves to be Lin Ansheng's kind, very clever." Huang Xiaofeng nodded and praised Lin Susu.

"Brother Brother, how do you speak to the village girl? Brother An Sheng doesn't have such an earthy daughter." Huang Xiaotong stretched his face and became unhappy.

"Xiaotong, even if you like Lin Ansheng any more, you can't erase his past! Lin Ansheng's wife is dead. If you really want to live with Lin Ansheng, you can't leave the little girl alone in the country to fend for herself, right? Take her to her side and raise her up, maybe..."

In Huang Xiaofeng's view, if Huang Xiaotong really likes Lin Ansheng, Aiwu and Wu must also like Lin Ansheng's daughter. Thinking of his considerations over the past few days, Huang Xiaofeng decided to persuade Huang Xiaotong.

Before Huang Xiaofeng's words fell, Huang Xiaotong yelled angrily:

"Brother, you don’t hurt your back when you stand and talk! Do you know that the dead girl looks almost the same as her mother vixen? As long as I see her, I think of the shameless country woman. What is so good about her? Why is Brother An Sheng willing to marry her? Want me to be nice to the dead girl? Third Brother, I tell you, it's impossible in this life."

For so many years, Su Xiaoqiao has been a thorn in Huang Xiaotong's heart.

"Xiaotong, the past is over. People should look forward. If you were Ge Yinglin Ansheng’s last marriage, you shouldn’t be bothered by others. It’s just a little girl. You want to be someone’s stepmother. You can't ignore them all the time." Huang Xiaofeng frowned and continued to persuade.

"Third brother, don't say anything, I won't forgive the dead girl and her mother. I will let the dead girl know that the biggest mistake in her life is to cast the wrong baby." Huang Xiaotong lifted her chin and snorted coldly. Said something.

Seeing that Huang Xiaotong had been stubborn, Huang Xiaofeng shook his head and didn't want to say anything.

Forget it, it's just a cousin, not a sister, even if she is a sister, Huang Xiaofeng doesn't want to take care of it.

Anyway, this time to send Lin Ansheng’s “pension” to Liuhe Town is the last thing Huang Xiaofeng can do for Huang Xiaotong. From now on, Huang Xiaofeng doesn't intend to mix things up with Huang Xiaotong.

"Xiaotong, I'm leaving first. When the uncle comes back, you tell him that my business is finished." Huang Xiaofeng wanted to go away, but didn't want to say anything to Huang Xiaotong.

"Third brother, sit down for a while, and help me figure out a way to make the dead girl look good." Huang Xiaotong also wanted to pull Huang Xiaofeng to give her an idea.

"No, I drove for more than 20 hours and I was a little tired. Go back and sleep first." Huang Xiaofeng was afraid of Huang Xiaotong's entanglement. After speaking, he quickly stood up, waved and left the Huang family's old house.

"Sister, I'm too tired, go to sleep first." Huang Jiahui was afraid that Huang Xiaotong would have to tell himself something for a while, so he ran away.

"Let's go, let's go! Don't think I can't do anything without you!" Huang Xiaotong stomped angrily.

After Huang Xiaotong walked around in the living room angrily, he looked up and saw the phone on the coffee table, his eyes lit up.

By the way, she is now in Kyoto City, so she can't help that dead girl. However, she can find someone to add to the dead girl!

Huang Xiaotong walked to the phone, picked up the handset, a sinister smile appeared on his face.