Chapter 207

A few days ago, because Zhou Fugui was hiding and eating alone, Zhou Aiguo knocked out a front tooth with a punch.

Zhou Fugui asked Zhou Qingsong to cry. Zhou Qingsong taught Zhou Aiguo a few words. Zhou Aiguo responded well in front of Zhou Qingsong. After returning home, Zhou Fugui's eye was bruised.

Zhou Fugui's family has changed a lot these days. Zhou Fugui, who was originally "dominant" at home, was completely "stepped on" by his eldest son Zhou Aiguo.

Wu Youcheng also heard about Zhou Fugui's family. Before replacing it, Wu Youcheng might even bring a militia, arrest Zhou Aiguo to the brigade headquarters, and put him in a small dark room sober. The brigade headquarters is in charge of things that are not filial to the elderly.

right now? Ha ha ha... hit it, hit it! The more things Zhou Aiguo had, the more trouble Wu Youcheng felt. Anyway, Zhou Fugui and Zhou Aiguo, the father and son, are all idiots. Without a lesson, I really thought that no one in Dahuang Village would dare to provoke them!

Zhou Aiguo has just "kicked" his father, Zhou Fugui, as his family in the past few days, and his heart is swelling! In Zhou Aiguo's view, as long as his fists are big enough, everyone should listen to him.

"Wu Youcheng, I can tell you, or you can change my job, or don't arrange for me to go to work. Or I will let you taste..." Zhou Aiguo rolled up his sleeves and raised one of his Big fist.

"Patriotic, if you don't listen to persuasion like this, I don't care about you." Zhou Aihua cursed loudly.

There is something in Zhou Aihua’s words, but it’s a pity that Zhou Aiguo couldn’t listen at all. Wu raised his fist and yelled at Wu Youcheng: "Wu Youcheng, I tell you, don’t tell me about my family's debt. The person who owes money is my father, not me. You have the ability to let that old fellow go to compost by himself tomorrow, and I won't wait on him."

"Zhou Aiguo, you actually threatened the cadres of the brigade in order not to go to work?" Looking at Zhou Aiguo like a cockfight, Wu Youcheng smiled.

Wu Youcheng was not afraid that Zhou Aiguo would not make trouble, he was afraid that Zhou Aiguo would admit counsel.

Wu Youcheng is a whole person, and has never been short-mouthed to frame people. What Wu Youcheng likes most is to "set down" people so that they can get in by themselves.

Disobeying the production arrangements, being lazy and not going to work, raising a fist to threaten the cadres of the brigade are all "crimes" of Zhou Aiguo. By the way, Zhou Aiguo's "steal history" should be added. Zhou Aiguo is now jumping harder, and Wu Youcheng can make Zhou Aiguo regret it for a while.

"Wu Youcheng, I didn't threaten you. Aihua was watching! Aihua, did you?" Although Zhou Aiguo didn't know the law, he knew that "threatening the cadres of the brigade" was not a good thing, so he quickly denied it.

"Patriotic, you listen to me, and go to work! With this strength, you might as well save a bit of effort and do more work." Zhou Aihua really wanted to kneel.

For the first time, Zhou Aihua understood the saying "people are stupid without medicine."

"No, I won't do this composting job. Wu Youcheng, you can quickly change it for me, or don't let me go to work, let me deal with the dung pile every day, I would rather stay at home." Zhou Aiguo's mind It was full of "fish" and "money". He couldn't think of going out to work to catch fish to make money. It was strange that he could listen to Zhou Aihua's persuasion.

"Zhou Aiguo, according to you, as long as it's dirty work, I can't arrange it for you in the future?" Wu Youcheng snorted and said, "Zhou Aiguo, I am now the captain of the deserted village. Work, whoever I arrange for it must do it. You Zhou Aiguo don’t want to do it? Okay! Unless you Zhou Aiguo is not from our deserted village, otherwise, you will listen to my Wu Youcheng one day in this deserted village. Don’t believe me. ? You just try not to work tomorrow and see what the consequences will be?"

"You have grown-up brother, turn off the fire, turn off the fire, patriotic, he is just a mallet, can't speak, you don't mind." Zhou Aihua's forehead is full of sweat.

Zhou Aihua has a hunch that this matter today will definitely be a big deal. Wu Youcheng is not easy to provoke, but Zhou Aiguo, who is dizzy in his head, insists on stroking the tiger's beard.

"Patriotic, hurry up and apologize to Brother Youcheng and do something." Zhou Aihua turned his head and yelled at Zhou Aiguo.

"Aihua, you start, I want to see how capable he Wu Youcheng is. I won't go to work today. I think what Wu Youcheng can do with me?" Zhou Aiguo stretched out his hand and swiped Zhou Aihua aside. went.

Zhou Aiguo made up his mind to take advantage of this opportunity to make a fuss. Wu Youcheng, who is the best to make trouble, will be afraid of him in the future, and everything will follow his mind.

Zhou Aiguo was very angry. Catch fish for about ten yuan a day. Because of Wu Youcheng's "shit" arrangement, Zhou Aiguo has missed a lot of money these days.

Seeing that Zhou Aiguo's anger was almost slapped by himself, Wu Youcheng stood up with a "whoo", raised his palm and patted heavily on the desk.

With a "bang", both Zhou Aihua and Zhou Aiguo were shocked.

Wu Youcheng pointed at Zhou Aiguo's nose and said angrily: "Gobi's, Zhou Aiguo, you go to work quickly, otherwise, I will let the militia grab you into the small black room to stay awake for a few days."

Little black house? These three words evoked Zhou Aiguo's new and old hatred.

A few days ago, Zhou Aiguo ran to Lin Susu's house and did not steal anything, but Wu Youcheng asked the militia to take him to a small black room for two days. For those who didn't eat or drink in the small black room, Zhou Aiguo had suffered a serious crime in those two days!

"I'll go to you!" Zhou Aiguo was angry, one hand pushed away Wu Youcheng's fingers that were quickly pointing to the tip of his nose, and the other hand formed a fist, and Wu Youcheng's nosebleed was sprayed directly with one punch.

When Zhou Aiguo's fist came, Wu Youcheng could have taken a few steps back to avoid it.

However, for his own plan, Wu Youcheng not only didn't avoid it, but also took the initiative to put the tip of his nose in Zhou Aiguo's hand.

Wu Youcheng's movements were very small. In Zhou Aihua's eyes, Wu Youcheng was stunned, only then was Zhou Aiguo's punch in the face.

After Zhou Aiguo saw Wu Youcheng's nosebleeds, he was completely stunned.

Why did he really fight?

"Patriotic, walk around, hurry home and pick up a basket of eggs, and the Cheng brother's family will apologize." Zhou Aihua woke up at this time, and quickly grabbed Zhou Aiguo's arm, intending to pull the person out of the brigade. .

It's not a big deal to come to the brigade department to make a few noises. Zhou Aiguo started to beat the brigade captain, and it was not a trivial matter.

Zhou Aiguo's mind was a little confused, Zhou Aihua pulled it, but he did not resist, and followed Zhou Aihua out.

When Zhou Aihua returned to the office, he heard Wu Youcheng on the phone.

"Hey~! Is the Liuhe Town Police Station? Wu Youcheng, the captain of my Dahuang Village! I have something to ask for your help. I have a villager here who didn't obey the production arrangement of the group and hurt me... ···Oh·······Okay, then I'll wait for you to call the shots for me."