Chapter 313

There are many people in the Zhou clan. Even if Hu Wangcai does not support the purchase of rations for the Zhou rose, others will stand up to please Zhou Qingsong. It is precisely because of this consideration that Hu Wangcai said this in front of Zhou Qingsong, and it is good to sell the Zhou family.

"Thank you all! Roses have been relying on the support of their fathers and villagers over the years to live their lives." Zhou Aihua's cousin, Zhou Aihua, stood up in time to express their Zhou family's gratitude to the villagers.

"Yes, yes, our rose has really troubled the folks a lot over the years." Zhou Fuqiang, the father of Zhou rose, also stood up and bowed his hands to the folks, expressing gratitude.

Zhou Fuqiang and Zhou Aihua both stepped forward, and most of the villagers would give face.

"What's the trouble? Rose is a member of our village, and she is so promising. How can she say that you have violated the rules and regulations when she buys food and eats?"

"You don't have to be polite, the rich and strong brothers, the rose family can't eat much rations a year for three members of the rose. The whole village, one mouthful every day, is enough for three rose mothers."

"It's a bit difficult to keep everyone in the wrong place. Everyone is from the village. It's not worthy of Aihua's thanks to help."

······

For a while, there were babbling voices in the venue, all of which were words expressing that they didn't care that Zhou Rose took advantage of the village.

On the rostrum, Wu Youcheng showed a big smile on his face listening to the overwhelming public opinion on the venue.

For today's meeting, Wu Youcheng thought about it all night before formulating a good countermeasure.

The villagers in Dahuang Village have known what Zhou Yueji should know and what they should not know about buying "affordable food" in the village in recent years. Instead of covering up, Wu Youcheng might as well speak out in public.

As long as most of the villagers agree to buy grain for the weekly rose, the "affordable grain" Wu Youcheng helped Zhou rose privately in the past few years can be regarded as clear.

After today's meeting, Wu Youcheng is considered safe for the time being.

Regardless of whether it is the weekly rose or other people with ulterior motives, it is no longer possible to use the weekly rose to buy "affordable food" as a handle against Wu Youcheng.

Wu Youcheng waited for everyone’s discussion to calm down before he laughed and said, “Eva is right. Thank you for the rose matter. However, as a captain, I can’t help myself blindly. My relatives. Let’s do it! Let’s forget what happened before. From now on, whether we can continue to buy "affordable food" in the village after the rose season depends on what the big guys mean. Let's vote today!"

"The captain was right. Everyone expressed their views on this matter." He Liangzi supported Wu Youcheng as always.

"How to express your position? Do you vote? Or a show of hands?" Zhou Aihua asked again at Zhou Qingsong's gesture.

"Let's vote with a show of hands!" Wu Youcheng thought for a while and decided not to offend Zhou Qingsong too much.

If you vote by secret ballot, everyone has no scruples. For your own benefit, you must not allow Zhou Rose to continue to take advantage of the village.

Wu Youcheng didn't want to offend Zhou Qingsong too much, so he temporarily changed to a show of hands.

People have a herd mentality. The Zhou clan accounted for one-third of the villagers. This group of people will certainly not lose the face of Zhou Qingsong. With Wu Youcheng's guidance, the villagers who voted for it will definitely be more than half.

As soon as Wu Youcheng's words fell, Zhou Qingsong's face showed a smile.

Zhou Qingsong is really worried. It is still a trivial matter whether to buy the finished grains of the Chinese rose, but it is a big deal if Wu Youcheng and Zhou's family leave their hearts.

At this time, Zhou Qingsong was relieved to see that Wu Youcheng didn't mean to kill them all. Seeing that the people of the tribe were looking at what he meant, Zhou Qingsong took the lead and raised his hand.

Zhou Qingsong would definitely be happy for his children to feel distressed and to make the week of the rose a little easier.

The villagers on the scene saw Zhou Qingsong voted in favor, hula la la followed Zhou Qingsong and raised their hands. There are a few who originally wanted to oppose, but after thinking about it, they didn't dare to oppose Zhou Qingsong.

The village meeting held by Wu Youcheng was very successful. The villagers attending the meeting in Dahuang Village can continue to buy "affordable food rations" in the village this year through the weekly rose.

After the meeting, Zhou Qingsong returned home and sat in the hall for a long time.

Zhou Qingsong's mind was a little dumbfounded. What Wu Youcheng has done today makes Zhou Qingsong a little bit unable to see through.

Should I say that Wu Youcheng is not angry? That's impossible. Otherwise, Wu Youcheng wouldn't ask everyone to have a meeting.

Should I say that Wu Youcheng is really angry? It seems not. If Wu Youcheng really hates the rose last week, he won't let everyone show their hands on the purchase of food for the rose.

It was late at night, and Zhou Qingsong hadn't slept yet, he wanted to wait, will Wu Youcheng come tonight.

In the past, after Wu Youcheng held a village meeting, he would come to Zhou Qingsong's home to sit down and discuss matters at the meeting with Zhou Qingsong.

Today, Wu Youcheng should be here too... right?

"Grandpa, it's getting late, go to bed!" Zhou Aihua couldn't help but care when seeing Zhou Qingsong dozing off in a chair and not going back to the room.

"Aihua~! You said that you succeeded him, did you blame the last rose?" Zhou Qingsong sighed and said.

Looking at the time, one hour has passed since the end of the meeting.

Wu Youcheng's refusal to come shows that he is very angry with Zhou Rose's actions. I was so angry that I didn't have the respect for Zhou Qingsong.

It's no wonder that Zhou Rose is a pig's brain. Wu Youcheng and his wife are so good to Zhou Rose, and Zhou Rose actually had to make an inch of it. In order to achieve their goals, they did not hesitate to threaten Wu Youcheng.

Who is Wu Youcheng? Even Zhou Qingsong, what he wanted Wu Youcheng to do over the years, was to achieve his goals by playing the "family card", and he would never make a fuss in front of Wu Youcheng.

"Can't it? It's really strange that Brother Youcheng is on the rose. He has a meeting today and will speak for the rose?" Zhou Aihua frowned and said.

"He doesn't want to leave words for others!" Zhou Qingsong sighed, his back that was originally straight became a little rickety.

Zhou Qingsong knew that Zhou Yueji had offended Wu Youcheng this time. Fortunately, their Zhou family was so powerful that Wu Youcheng didn't do anything wrong. Otherwise, there will be a secret ballot tonight, and I will never want to buy a catty of grain in the village after the week.

"Grandpa, don't think about it so much, Brother You Cheng knows it well. Our family has helped him a lot over the years, and Brother You Cheng is not an unscrupulous person!" Zhou Aihua thought Zhou Qingsong was thinking too much.

"Yes~! You have a conscience!" After Zhou Qingsong finished speaking, he added in his heart: As long as you don't mess with him, otherwise, Wu Youcheng is not a vegetarian.

"Even if Brother Cheng doesn't remember, there is sister Yulan!" Zhou Aihua is still very confident in Zhou Yulan.

"Aihua, the affection of relatives can't bear to kill!" Zhou Qingsong murmured.