Chapter 264

"Aunt Wu, I'll help you." Seeing that Wu Fengjiao was going to carry a load, Xiao Guihua hurried forward two steps, and put Wu Fengjiao's load on her shoulders.

Wu Fengjiao deliberately wanted to "grab" her burden, but she was afraid of doing so. It embarrassed Xiao Guihua too much, and she was stunned for a while.

"Aunt Wu, you are not too young anymore, and you can't just do things to get yourself tired. I just have time now, Aunt Wu, I will chat with you, and you should give yourself a vacation, relax and relax." Xiao Guihua spoke with her mouth "Bab Baba", but didn't stop under her feet, carrying a load and walking into the Lin's courtyard.

"Hu Wangcai's family, no need, I'll do it myself." Wu Fengjiao hurriedly followed.

Wu Fengjiao didn't want to owe Xiao Guihua for his favor. Xiao Guihua is a wonderful flower, and Wu Fengjiao is afraid that after she has done a small favor, she will ask herself for "remuneration" in a short while.

Xiao Guihua ignored Wu Fengjiao's obstruction. After entering Lin's house with a load, Xiao Guihua looked around and rested the load under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree in the front yard.

"Hu Wangcai's family, the burden has been picked up, you go quickly! It's late, I should cook." Wu Fengjiao hurried again.

"Aunt Wu, are you cooking? I'll help you burn the fire!" Xiao Guihua slapped the snake on the stick, hurriedly stepped forward, and walked towards the kitchen.

It just so happened that Xiao Guihua wanted to see what condiments were in Wu Fengjiao's kitchen.

"Wait, wait, Hu Wangcai's family, I don't need your help to set the fire." Wu Fengjiao grabbed Xiao Guihua's arm and prevented her from drilling into the kitchen.

"Aunt Wu, I just want to get close to you, there is no other meaning." Xiao Guihua said with a smile.

No other meaning... blame it!

Wu Fengjiao felt a headache. Why is Xiao Guihua so thick-skinned? It's impossible to drive people away like this.

Lin Susu held his arms and stood aside watching the excitement.

Grandma is in a bad mood today, and Lin Susu can still tolerate Xiao Guihua for amusement.

Xiao Guihua was grabbed by Wu Fengjiao's arm and failed to get into Lin Susu's kitchen.

Wu Fengjiao's hands were not weak, Xiao Guihua was pulled by Wu Fengjiao, stepped back, and had to turn back.

"Hu Wangcai's family, it's late, you should go home and cook too? I'm tired for a day, and I really don't have the energy to entertain you." Wu Fengjiao was helpless and had to say bluntly.

"Aunt Wu, my mother-in-law knows that I am looking for you, so I don't need to cook today." Xiao Guihua was talking, her eyes staring randomly in the front yard of Lin Susu's house.

Before Wu Fengjiao took the broom and chased people away, Xiao Guihua patted her thigh and yelled: "Oh~! Aunt Wu, you are really capable. You have to sell jelly at a stall every day. When you get home, you still have the heart to do this. The yard is clean and tidy. No wonder my mother-in-law said, Aunt Wu, you are the most neat person in our deserted village! I think back then, Uncle Wu and his old man left early, Aunt Wu, you just rely on your own hands. , Built a big house for the family, and married two elder brothers, Tian Le Tianxi, a wife. Aunt Wu~! There is really no one in these ten miles and eight villages that can compare to the aunt you are so capable of."

Xiao Guihua's remarks were "sincere and sincere," and when he said "Uncle Wu", he even wiped tears from the corners of her eyes.

Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu looked at each other, unanimously wondering if Xiao Guihua had become "crazy."

Most of the villagers in Dahuang Village know Wu Fengjiao's deeds. Xiao Guihua has been married to Dahuang Village for more than ten years. If she really "admires" Wu Fengjiao, she won't wait until now to come to Wu Fengjiao to "play"?

"There's nothing capable of doing it. People in the village are like that. We are rural people, and others don't know how to do it. We still have strength." Wu Fengjiao replied lightly.

Xiao Guihua wanted to get close to it, but she really found the wrong subject. Wu Fengjiao was upset about Su Tianle and Su Tianxi brothers!

Wu Fengjiao was young and widowed, and she worked hard to raise her two sons. But the result? Hahaha...Wu Fengjiao didn't say anything, still not clear in her heart?

Lin Susu frowned. She always felt that Xiao Guihua had entered the house as a night owl, so it's no good!

If he didn't want to see what Xiao Guihua was up to, Lin Susu Baozhun kicked Xiao Guihua out of the door.

right now? Watch it! Lin Susu didn't believe that Xiao Guihua was really here to help.

"Aunt Wu, I saw you set up a stall at the entrance of the supply and marketing building at the last market. Your jelly business is very hot. Aunt Wu, we are from the same village. Can you tell me your jelly sauce? How is the sauce made? The sauce is sour and sweet, and it tastes delicious. Unlike me, I only use sugar water. Last time, I went to town to sell jelly, which is cheaper than your bowl For three cents, no one has bought it yet!" Xiao Guihua said, finally revealing the "fox tail".

A trace of anger flashed across Wu Fengjiao's face.

Before Wu Fengjiao started the jelly business, if Xiao Guihua asked this question, Wu Fengjiao would tell the truth.

But now, even if Wu Fengjiao has no experience, she understands the importance of the "secret formula". Why did those people in the town look for Wu Fengjiao’s jelly stall? Isn’t it the only one in Liuhe Town? Otherwise, anyone can make the jelly sauce exactly the same as Wu Fengjiao's. Who will Wu Fengjiao sell his jelly?

Besides, Wu Fengjiao's business has been declining drastically these days, and she is annoyed!

"Aunt Hu, do you want to learn my grandma's craft?" Lin Susu couldn't help but speak.

"Yeah, yes! Susu, don't worry, I don't learn Aunt Wu's craft for nothing. I will give a tuition fee of one dollar, how about it?" Xiao Guihua thought there was hope, so she quickly took out a dollar from her pocket and held it up in Lin Su. Su shook in front of him.

Oh! Lin Susu wanted to slap Xiao Guihua's face very much.

A dollar is like learning the secret recipe for jelly sauce. Xiao Guihua is the most shameless person Lin Susu has ever seen.

"A dollar is a lot! The eggs are only a dime!" Xiao Guihua saw Lin Susu's face calmly and did not speak, and quickly took another dollar from her pocket, and said to Wu Fengjiao kindly: "Aunt Wu, what if If you don’t think too much, then... Then I will add one more yuan to you, two yuan, how about it?"

"I don't want your money..." Wu Fengjiao shook her head, and did not pick up the two yuan that Xiao Guihua handed her.

"Aunt Wu, you want to teach me for free! Great, Aunt Wu, you are such a good person." Xiao Guihua was surprised and delighted, and quickly put the two dollars back into her trouser pocket.

"I won't teach you. Hu Wangcai's family, let's go! My jelly business is not easy to do now, and it is useless if you learn it." Wu Fengjiao frowned and said.