Chapter 208

Zhou Aihua was so frightened that he rushed into the office in three steps and two steps.

At this time, Wu Youcheng just hung up the phone.

"Brother You Cheng, why did you report the crime? Zhou Aiguo was arrested by the police, and the reputation of our Zhou family in the deserted village was completely ruined!" Zhou Aihua said bitterly.

"Aihua, it’s not that I don’t care about affection. You have seen everything today. Zhou Aiguo didn’t obey the work arranged by the brigade, and he still went to the brigade to make trouble. If I let it go, I will be in the village in the future. People have to learn everything, our brigade cadres don't have to do anything." Wu Youcheng explained a few words with a bloody expression on his face.

"Brother Cheng, there is a bad guy in our village who was arrested by the police. Will it affect your evaluation at the end of the year?" Zhou Aihua held back for a while before thinking of such a reason to persuade Wu Youcheng.

Comment advanced? Wu Youcheng is a little bit.

Zhou Aiguo was hopeless. Last time, he shouldn't have listened to Zhou Qingsong's words and "protected" Zhou Aiguo's scourge.

There is a god who raises his head three feet. His Xiaoqi almost died at the hands of Zhou Aiguo. Wasn't it a warning from heaven to him, Wu Youcheng, to shield the bad guys? For the sake of an advanced reputation, covering up the bad things in the village can only harm others and yourself in the end.

"Aihua, there are some things that are not what we want. Before, we covered Zhou Aiguo's theft in order to let him learn the lesson and be a good person. The result? Zhou Aiguo not only did not get better, but also I'm getting more and more aggressive. I was punched by Zhou Aiguo today. It's still a trivial matter. What if one day he goes crazy and runs in front of Grandpa? What will happen?"

Wu Youcheng knew that Zhou Aihua was most nervous about Zhou Qingsong, so he had to use Zhou Qingsong to come out.

Zhou Aihua was silent. Yup! Since Zhou Qingsong suppressed the scandal of Zhou Aiguo's theft, Zhou Aiguo has become more arrogant. A few days ago, even his father Zhou Fugui had beaten him. Who can guarantee that he will not have resentment against Zhou Qingsong, the elder of his clan?

Thinking of this, Zhou Aihua dismissed the idea of ​​calling Zhou Qingsong over to persuade Wu Youcheng.

The police came quickly.

Half an hour later, Geng, the public security officer, took Xiaojin and rode a three-wheeled motorcycle to the team headquarters of Dahuang Village.

"Oh~! Brother Wu, your injury is not light! How is it? Can you still act?" Lao Geng and Wu Youcheng are also old acquaintances. After entering the brigade, they were surprised to see Wu Youcheng's new look with his face upturned. Called.

"Geng Gongan, please sit down, please." Wu Youcheng's nose was stuffed with two pads of straw paper to stop the bleeding, and his words were a little irritating.

"No need to sit, our office is very busy these days, you are like this today, we can't remember the old well. We take people away quickly, and call back." Lao Geng is not a hypocritical person, and quickly prepares to start work.

"Geng Gongan, you sit down for a while, I will ask the captain of the militia to tie people here, and you will have to do it yourself for a while." Wu Youcheng hurriedly gave up his seat.

Wu Youcheng was already grateful for Lao Geng to bring someone to support him. There are some things that you can do on your own, so try not to cause trouble to the old man.

"Okay, I'll trouble you." Old Geng thought for a while, and accepted Wu Youcheng's kindness.

After all, Wu Youcheng needs to identify who the troublemaker is. Lao Geng and Xiao Jin are unfamiliar with the place where they were born in Dahuang Village. It is more efficient to have the help of militiamen.

After Wu Youcheng made a cup of tea for Lao Geng and Xiaojin, he went out and told the militia captain He Liangzi to take someone to arrest Zhou Aiguo.

Taking advantage of He Liangzi to catch people, Wu Youcheng told Lao Geng what Zhou Aiguo had done during this period.

"Hey! Brother Wu, the crimes committed by you villager are enough for him to enter the labor reform farm." Old Geng heard Wu Youcheng's words that Zhou Aiguo went to the martyr's house in the same village to steal again in the middle of the night, and beat his old father and the brigade. The cadre Wu Youcheng frowned.

Originally, Lao Geng thought that Zhou Aiguo was just a thorn in his head, and it was difficult to discipline.

But now, listening to Wu Youcheng's words, this week's Aiguo, is no longer a word that can describe "stabbing the head". Theft is illegal, especially when it comes to stealing from a martyred's house. This incident alone was enough for Zhou Aiguo to be sentenced to several years in prison. What's more, Zhou Aiguo also assaulted the village cadres, this matter can not be let go. Otherwise, the thorn heads in each village will learn from each other, and the village cadres will not have to control the people.

"I don't understand this matter of sentencing. You can take care of it at Geng Gong'an! Whatever you should do, I have absolutely no objection personally." Wu Youcheng was satisfied with his heart and said beautifully.

Wu Youcheng knew that the most serious of Zhou Aiguo's crimes was stealing from Lin Susu's house. Since Zhou Aiguo shot Wu Xiaoqi, Wu Youcheng would definitely not hide it for Zhou Aiguo.

What's more, Wu Youcheng also suspected that Zhou Aiguo and He Zhuzi's "stun guns" should not come from the right path. As long as Zhou Aiguo enters the police station, the matter will be brought out by the police sooner or later. Wu Youcheng was not in a hurry to fall into trouble at this time.

"Such a bad person should have been in our bureau for a long time to educate and educate!" Xiaojin was a young man, listening to Zhou Aiguo's individual deeds, couldn't help being filled with righteous indignation.

"Yeah! Zhou Aiguo has a strong heart for revenge. Our village cadres have educated him, but he was regarded as an enemy in the eyes. To tell you the truth, he hated me a few days ago and even gave my seven-year-old son to him. He was thrown into the deep pool. If someone happened to pass by, my son would have drowned that day." At this point, Wu Youcheng's voice was a little choked.

"This matter today is actually a trivial matter. There are several families in our village who are in debt. The village takes care of them, and the slack farm also allows them to work and subsidize the family. Zhou Aiguo actually thinks I am fixing him. Zhou Aiguo owes it. The brigade is eighty yuan, and it is the number one debtor among the villagers. He is lazy every day, and the villagers have great opinions. As a brigade cadre, I really can’t educate him well. I can only give it to your public security department to educate him. . It’s just a lot of hard work for you guys, so I went all the way..."Wu Youcheng wore a bitter face, spitting out bitter water at Lao Geng and them.

Half an hour later, He Liangzi took two militiamen and arrested Zhou Aiguo to the brigade headquarters.

"Let go of me, He Liangzi, you Wu Youcheng's running dog!" Zhou Aiguo thought Wu Youcheng was going to arrest him and shut down the small black house. Several strong men cut their hands and pressed them all the way, cursing along the way.

"Zhou Aiguo, don't be ridiculous, I am the captain of the militia, and it is my duty to catch you." He Liangzi was angry enough to be scolded by Zhou Aiguo as a "running dog".

Zhou Aiguo, a lazy guy, what right does he have to scold himself as a labor activist?

He Liangzi found someone in Zhou Ai Country.

After Zhou Aiguo beat Wu Youcheng, he felt that Wu Youcheng must have been "scared" by him, so he didn't go to work at all and ran home to sleep in.