Chapter 323

"Oh~! Commander Lin's fingers moved." Nurse Xiao Jiang exclaimed.

Since Lin Ansheng was hospitalized again, he hasn't woken up, and he hasn't moved his fingers. Seeing Lin Ansheng reacted at this time, Nurse Xiao Jiang was indescribably happy.

It is a good thing for a comatose patient to be able to move his fingers.

"Su Su, call out a few more times, your dad has heard your voice, and has a reaction." Qiu Shufang was also very happy, and hurriedly urged Su Xiaoxia.

Shui Sheng must have heard her daughter's voice and couldn't help but want to wake up.

"Dad, Daddy!" Su Xiaoxia had no choice but to lean in Lin Ansheng's ear and whispered.

After shouting a few more times, Su Xiaoxia's heart was full of joy. God knows that in these years in Dahuang Village, Su Xiaoxia had many times wished that she could drop off with Lin Susu. At this moment, it can be considered as what I wanted.

Lin Ansheng walked alone in a dark aisle, quiet and silent all around.

I don't know how long I have been walking, Lin Ansheng felt a little tired, he stopped, and what he heard in his ears was the sound of his heartbeat.

Where is this? who am I? Where am I going?

Lin Ansheng frowned, and questions emerged in his mind.

"Shui Sheng, Shui Sheng." A voice rang in his ears.

Shui Sheng? No, this is not him, he is not called Shui Sheng.

"An Sheng~! An Sheng~!" a gentle and kind female voice called out in front.

Who is An Sheng? Is it me?

Lin Ansheng looked around at a loss.

"An Sheng, it's you, you are my An Sheng." The soft female voice seemed to be whispering in Lin An Sheng's ear.

Yes, I am Ansheng, I am Lin Ansheng!

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" Lin Ansheng raised his head and asked.

"Hehehe...An Sheng, did you forget? I am Xiao Qiao! Your wife Su Xiaoqiao! We also have a baby daughter Lin Susu." Su Xiaoqiao said with a chuckle.

Xiao Qiao? Yes, yes, my wife is Su Xiaoqiao! My child's name is Lin Susu.

"Xiao Qiao, where are you and Su Su? Come, come to my side!" Lin Ansheng called to the front.

"No, I can't come, I'm trapped. Su Su is at home waiting for us to go home. An Sheng, come on! You come and come home with me, okay?" Su Xiaoqiao whispered.

"Okay, I'll find you, let's go home together. Xiao Qiao, where are you? Where can I find you?" Lin Ansheng asked.

"I'm in the sea city... May..." Su Xiaoqiao's voice was intermittent.

"Where is the sea market?" Lin Ansheng was a little anxious.

"An Sheng, Haishi Meihua..." Su Xiaoqiao's voice gradually faded away.

What is the plum?

"Xiao Qiao~! Xiao Qiao~! Don't go!" Lin Ansheng was anxious, speeded up his pace, and ran forward.

Su Xiaoqiao's voice did not ring again, Lin Ansheng ran, and the surrounding scenes changed.

From time to time on the ground where artillery fire was flying, the screams of artillery shells swept through the air. Lin Ansheng lay in the trenches, holding a light machine gun in his hand, and shooting continuously.

The enemy troops in front fell one by one.

When the last enemy army fell, Lin Ansheng and his comrades cheered and smiled on their faces.

The position was held, and they did not live up to the expectations of their superiors and their comrades in arms.

"The 321 position applied for a full-scale bombing. Our army has been annihilated, and our army has been annihilated." A bandage-wrapped black and thin enemy communicator yelled heartily into the microphone.

Half a minute later, the explosion of the shells rang from the ground.

Suddenly, a shell exploded ten meters away from Lin Ansheng, and a hot air wave lifted Lin Ansheng more than ten meters from the place.

Before Lin Ansheng got up, another cannonball drew a sharp sound, coming from far and near, towards the direction where he was.

Lin Ansheng was horrified and wanted to move to avoid him. It's a pity that his body was hit by shrapnel in many places, and he couldn't get any strength at all at this time.

The shell exploded after it hit the ground. After the smoke dissipated, only a few broken limbs remained in place, as well as Lin Ansheng, who was motionless.

The picture turned around and came to Dahuang Village.

At this time, it was late at night.

Su Xiaoqiao was sleeping on the bed, and the moment his position was covered by cannonballs, Su Xiaoqiao woke up.

"An Sheng?" Su Xiaoqiao called out, sat up, legs crossed, and quickly made a complicated gesture with ten fingers.

After the gesture, a white jade brand hung on Su Xiaoqiao's neck gave out a burst of white light.

"No, no~!" Lin Ansheng wanted to rush forward to stop Su Xiaoqiao from doing so. Somehow, Lin Ansheng had a hunch that Su Xiaoqiao would be very dangerous to do so.

Lin Ansheng's body was gently bounced away by the white light on the jade plate.

"Xiao Qiao, don't be like this, please." Lin Ansheng yelled anxiously.

Su Xiaoqiao seemed to have not heard Lin Ansheng's words. She stroked the jade medallion on her chest and said: "Brother Ansheng, you will not die. I will bear half of your injuries. We will live and die together, and we will never be separated. "

Su Xiaoqiao’s expression was full of solemnity. She bit her middle finger and squeezed a drop of blood on the jade medal. After making a complicated gesture in her hand, she muttered to herself: Same fate, start!"

As soon as Su Xiaoqiao's voice fell, the white light on the jade card flashed, as if responding to Su Xiaoqiao's words.

When Lin Ansheng on the battlefield was hit by a cannonball, the white light on the jade card burst out with dazzling light. After a breath, the jade card was broken, and Su Xiaoqiao's mouth spouted blood. A few small pieces of broken internal organs were mixed in the blood.

Su Xiaoqiao fell on the bed, her face like golden paper.

A few minutes later, Su Xiaoqiao sat up strenuously, wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth, and said softly: "An Sheng! Your death is finally broken."

Seeing the red blood on the ground, Su Xiaoqiao hesitated and made a laborious gesture.

The ground where Su Xiaoqiao had been sprayed with blood was immediately as clean as ever.

Su Xiaoqiao slowly lay back on the bed, closed his eyes, and fell into a coma.

"Xiaoqiao~!" The moment Su Xiaoqiao fell, Lin Ansheng, who was hanging in the air, stretched out his hand, trying to catch Su Xiaoqiao.

Su Xiaoqiao passed through Lin Ansheng's transparent palm and fell onto the bed.

Lin Ansheng looked at his hand, a little dazed.

At this time, a huge whirlpool appeared in the air, a powerful suction force pulling Lin Ansheng's body into the whirlpool.

"Little Joe~!" Lin Ansheng tried to stabilize his figure. Lin Ansheng didn't want to leave. Lin Ansheng wanted to accompany Su Xiaoqiao. He knew that Su Xiaoqiao must be very painful at this time.

Lin Ansheng's face went flush with the increasing suction.

Even though Lin Ansheng tried his best, his body was still swallowed bit by bit by the whirlpool.