Chapter 223

"Mom~! Mom~! What's wrong with you?" Su Xiaohui followed into the room behind Zhou Aiqin. Seeing Zhou Aiqin fainted after picking up a rag on the floor, Su Xiaohui leaned down quickly, trying to help Zhou Aiqin up from the ground.

Zhou Aiqin fainted, and Su Xiaohui exerted all his strength, but still couldn't drag it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Su Xiaoxia was so flustered, she had known that she would not let Tu Ergou in.

But even if Su Xiaoxia regretted breaking her intestines, what should have happened has already happened. Su Xiaoxia only hopes that no one will know what happened today.

"Aegean~!" At this moment, Su Tianle came back. Seeing Zhou Aiqin slumped to the ground, Su Tianle hurried forward, stretched out his finger, and gave a severe pinch among Zhou Aiqin's people.

"Uh~!" Zhou Aiqin let out a breath and woke up awkwardly. When he opened his eyes, what Zhou Aiqin saw was Su Tianle's dark face.

"Aegean, at home...what's the matter?" At this moment, Su Tianle had discovered something was wrong and asked quickly.

Zhou Aiqin looked around, and only a few seconds later, she opened her mouth and started crying loudly: "The thief who killed a thousand knives! I stole the money from our house~ ah~!"

"What?" Su Tianle's face turned pale.

More than 400 yuan, really missing?

"Su Tianle, go to Wu Youcheng quickly and ask him to hold a village meeting to see who stole the money from our house. Alas, hey! Hundreds of dollars~! What kind of thief is a thief with a black heart and a liver. Yo~! It's not so dead~!" Zhou Aiqin was going crazy, and she cried and cried, but nothing stopped.

In fact, Zhou Aiqin suspects that Su Tianxi and his wife have stolen her money.

No way, who would let Su's family be surrounded by no neighbors?

Zhou Aiqin's brain was wide open, and even thought that the person who peeped at her to take money from the crock last night might not be Su Xiaoxia, but Su Xiaorong next door. Su Xiaorong and Su Xiaoxia are about the same figure. It was dark, Zhou Aiqin saw only one figure from the back window.

Since Zhou Aiqin "showed the rich" in the town, Xu Meili has been fond of Zhou Aiqin during this period of time, and from time to time she would send her two children to come and play with Su Xiaoxia.

Zhou Aiqin remembered that Su Xiaorong came to their house last night.

"Convene a village meeting? Wu Youcheng can he listen to us?" Su Tianle was a little embarrassed.

Wu Youcheng had just been beaten by Zhou Aiguo, and Su Tianle was afraid that he, the "brother-in-law of Zhou Aiguo", had already been on Wu Youcheng's little black book, so he really didn't dare to join Wu Youcheng's side.

"Then what to do? Our family has so much money gone, can Wu Youcheng, as the captain, still protect the thieves?" Zhou Aiqin yelled with anger.

How arrogant Zhou Aiqin is for Su Tianle's "easy to handle" at ordinary times, at this time I feel how bad it is. Men have farts like dough! I can't stand up at all if something happens!

"Oh~! Sister-in-law, you really have five hundred yuan in your family? Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk... I thought those gossip women in the village were talking nonsense!" Xu Meili didn't know that she was stealing in Zhou Aiqin's heart at this time. Qian's "suspect", hearing Zhou Aiqin's screams, did not even enter the house, and ran to Zhou Aiqin's house to watch the excitement.

"Beautiful, hurry up and help my sister-in-law." Su Tianxi listened to her mother-in-law's tone of gloat, and quickly pushed Xu Meili to signal her not to provoke Zhou Aiqin.

Although Zhou Aiguo was arrested, Zhou Aiqin still has four brothers! Su Tianxi didn't want to be hated by Zhou Aiqin, and then asked four brothers to teach him.

"Brother, so much money is gone, so I must look for it, or? I'll accompany you to find Wu Youcheng?" Su Tianxi fully showed that he is a brother.

"Uncle, no need. I will go with Tianle. I don't believe him. Wu Youcheng dares to leave it alone." Zhou Aiqin's suspicion towards Su Tianxi alleviated a bit when he heard Su Tianxi's words.

The theft of Zhou Aiqin's house spread throughout the entire deserted village in less than an hour.

No way, more than four hundred yuan is already a huge sum of money in the countryside. Even the team leader Wu Youcheng has no such a strong family background.

Zhou Aiqin couldn't hold back the fire in her heart. On the way to Wu Youcheng's family, she cried and scolded, and publicized the theft of her home in most of the village.

At this time, most of the villagers had already eaten dinner and sat in the courtyard to enjoy the cool.

Zhou Aiqin's cries and curses attracted a bunch of villagers who watched the excitement.

Wu Youcheng's family also enjoys the cool in the yard.

Zhou Aiqin cried and cursed all the way, and when he "brought" a lot of people into the yard of Wu Youcheng's family, Wu Youcheng stood up with a "swish".

The first thought that flashed through Wu Youcheng's mind was that Zhou Aiqin brought people to his home to seek revenge because of Zhou Aiguo.

Although Wu Youcheng is not afraid of Zhou Aiguo's family, he also feels a little sad.

"What do you want to do?" Wu Youcheng's nose was covered with white tape, and his words were a little irritating.

The tape is what Zhou Yulan insisted on sticking.

Wu Youcheng was beaten by Zhou Aiguo this morning! How can I do if there is no sign of injury on my face?

"Captain, you have to call the shots for us~! Damn thief, Qingtian ran to my house to steal money in the daytime. More than 400 yuan! It's all gone." Zhou Aiqin yelled.

Seeing the tape on the bridge of Wu Youcheng's nose, Zhou Aiqin realized afterwards that she remembered that her elder brother Zhou Aiguo had just offended Wu Youcheng.

"How much?" Wu Youcheng froze.

There was a theft case of more than 400 yuan in the village, and Wu Youcheng, the captain, didn't dare not report it.

"Four hundred... Thirty yuan!" Zhou Aiqin thought for a while, and felt that this number should be correct.

Wu Youcheng turned and walked outside.

"Captain, you can't leave it alone~!" Zhou Aiqin reached out to pull Wu Youcheng's arm.

Wu Youcheng shook his hand, shook off Zhou Aiqin's tugging, frowned and said solemnly: "Why don't I care? Zhou Aiqin, the amount of theft from your house is too large, I will call the town immediately and ask the police to come over."

"Public...Public security?" Zhou Aiqin froze. She just wanted Wu Youcheng to help ask if anyone in the village had stolen her money, so why should she upgrade to see the police?

"Yes, such a large number of theft cases must be handled by the police." Wu Youcheng stepped out.

In Dahuang Village, only the brigade headquarters installed telephones. If Wu Youcheng wants to call, he has to go to the brigade department.

"I heard something successful, that's right!"

"It is more knowledgeable than we are."

"My God~! More than 400 yuan! How did Su Tianlejia earn this money?"

·······

While watching the lively villagers talk about it, they hurriedly gave way to Wu Youcheng with "hula la".