Chapter 273

"Then...Let's do it!" Lin Susu nodded when seeing Mayor Huang like this.

Indeed, five yuan is a trivial matter to Lin Susu, but Mayor Huang has his insistence.

What Lin Susu respected most was Mayor Huang who insisted on principles. Lin Susu agreed, but he didn't want Mayor Huang to destroy his persistence.

"Go, Su Su, let me bring the jelly to the cafeteria for you!" Mayor Huang was anxious to "pay back the money", and quickly picked up the aluminum pot that Lin Susu had placed on the stone bench and walked to the cafeteria.

Lin Susu was originally separating a trace of spiritual consciousness "sticky" on Huang Xiaobao, wanting to see what happened to Huang Xiaobao's "friend" in the hospital.

When Mayor Huang made such a sudden action interrupted, Lin Susu was startled, and his consciousness bounced back.

Forget it, let's talk to Mayor Huang about the "Yiqi Gang" first! Huang Xiaobao's place, let's go see it when it's empty for a while.

After making up his mind, Lin Susu followed Mayor Huang and walked to the cafeteria.

The master of the canteen of the town government, surnamed Liu, is a middle-aged fat man in his forties, known as "Liu Big Fat".

The master of the canteen, the vegetable spoon in his hand, is his right in his hand. However, Fatty Liu is a very eye-catching person. As long as the chief family members such as the mayor's secretary come over to make food, the food in Fatty Liu's spoon is more and less expensive.

Da Pang Liu has been working in the canteen of the town government for more than ten years. The mayor of the town government has changed three or four terms, but Liu Da-pang has always been the boss in the cafeteria.

Because of this, Da Pang Liu feels that he is in the town government, and his size is a personal thing.

Last time Mayor Huang didn't say hello to Liu Dafang, he changed the daily heat-relief food, Liu Dafang was very upset.

From Da Pang Liu's point of view, mung bean soup is so good! It is the best food to clear away heat and detoxify.

And Mayor Huang, the tube is too wide! I heard that the grandfather and grandson who gave the jelly powder and the mayor Huang had no relationship with him. He had to intervene sideways. Is this an expression of dissatisfaction with his Liu Dapang's control of the cafeteria?

It is precisely because of Liu Dafang's feeling that Lin Susu followed Wu Fengjiao to deliver the goods several times, but Liu Dafang made things difficult for him.

When Wu Fengjiao delivered her for the first time, the jelly and sauce were packed separately. The jelly is in big cubes. When you eat it, you only need to cut it into small pieces and serve with the sauce. It's fresh and delicious.

When Wu Fengjiao delivered the goods for the first time, Liu Dapang was picky about it.

Da Pang Liu told Wu Fengjiao that the jelly that will be handed over in the future needs to be cut and matched with the sauce. Otherwise, he will have to send someone out to help Wu Fengjiao cut the jelly. In the future, Wu Fengjiao's jelly will be called again and he will not accept it. goods.

You don't need to listen to Liu Dafang's tone of voice, just looking at Liu Dafang's dark face like the bottom of a pot, Wu Fengjiao and Lin Susu understand that they are making things difficult. According to Lin Susu's temper, such an angry business, it doesn't matter if you don't do it!

Wu Fengjiao's idea is a bit more complicated.

Wu Fengjiao felt that the business of delivering jelly to the canteen of the town government was led by Mayor Huang. If they didn't deliver the goods, wouldn't they fail Mayor Huang's kindness?

In this way, Wu Fengjiao, in accordance with Liu Dapang's request, would send the jelly that he handed over and make the sauce in advance. Wu Fengjiao felt that she was here to do business, not to be vindictive. Liu Da Pang’s request was actually not too much. When selling jelly at the stall, Wu Fengjiao didn’t want to cut the jelly and make the sauce, but now it’s just ahead of time. It should be done well.

When Liu Dapang saw that Wu Fengjiao hadn't fried hair, the jelly Wu Fengjiao sent over was praised by many cadres and family members of the town government, so he had to stop.

Liu Dapang deliberately made things difficult for Wu Fengjiao because Wu Fengjiao blocked his money.

Whenever Wu Fengjiao sent jelly over, Da Pang Liu felt very irritable.

Originally, in the summer, the town government canteen would make mung bean soup to cool off the heat every day.

The mung bean in Mung Bean Soup was bought by Da Pang Liu from his relatives in the country. Of course, mung beans are good mung beans, but the price of mung beans is 50% higher than that on the market.

This year, the mung bean soup has only been boiled for more than half a month, before Mayor Huang replaced it with Wu Fengjiao’s jelly.

As a result, Liu Dapang's relatives could have sold high-priced mung beans, but suddenly they were nowhere to be found. Da Pang Liu and his relatives lost a lot of income all at once.

As the saying goes: blocking people's wealth is like killing a parent. Da Pang Liu was robbed of his wealth, so it would be strange if he didn't take the opportunity to make things difficult for Wu Fengjiao!

"Susu~! How is your jelly business during this time? If you have any difficulties, you must come to me!" Mayor Huang carried the aluminum pan and chatted with Lin Susu as he walked.

"Uncle Huang, the jelly business is still going well, thank you for your concern." Lin Susu answered cautiously.

Lin Susu is not a person who likes to trouble others. Since the last time Lin Susu came to the town to hand over the "pension" from Huang Xiaofeng, Lin Susu really hadn't contacted Mayor Huang.

In Lin Susu's view, Mayor Huang was very busy with work all day long. If nothing happened, Lin Susu didn't want to bother him.

"Susu, you are young. After school starts, you will focus on your studies. The rent from the vegetable market has been collected one after another. You have a shop in hand, so you don't have to worry about life in the future. Susu ~! Your parents, I definitely hope that you can become a promising person in the future. They definitely don’t want you to patronize money and do business at a young age, and leave your studies to waste." Huang Zhenzheng was afraid that Lin Susu would get in. Qian went in his eyes and persuaded.

This year, everyone believes that everything is inferior, only high school.

Mayor Huang was really kind. After knowing that Lin Ansheng had "sacrificed" on the battlefield, Mayor Huang learned about Lin Susu's affairs and knew that Lin Susu was a student of both academic and academic excellence in the school. The mayor said such a thing.

Lin Susu was a bit impressive.

It seems that the nature of her "money fan" has been discovered by Mayor Huang.

"Uncle Huang, I know. After school starts, I will work hard." Lin Susu nodded and said.

However, Lin Susu will not give up making money. After all, he has money in his hands and does not panic in his heart. Lin Susu wants Wu Fengjiao and herself to live a prosperous life. What if she doesn't work hard to make more money?

"That's right, Susu~! The rent of those shops has been confiscated. I will ask Officer Wang to keep it for you temporarily. When it is collected, I will help you deposit it in the bank, or do you come and get it yourself?" At the door, Mayor Huang remembered the rent and asked quickly.

"Uncle Huang, please help me deposit in the bank!" Lin Susu said.

"Okay, after I help you deposit in the bank, I will give you the passbook." Mayor Huang nodded and said.