Chapter 297

"Susu~! You also know that Huang Xiaotong is not easy. If Tianle tells you about this, our family will offend Huang Xiaotong to death! Your Uncle Tianle took such a big risk, you Always show it, right?" Zhou Aiqin saw Lin Susu asking about it, and immediately got excited.

Seeing Zhou Aiqin's gesture of counting money, Lin Susu couldn't help feeling greasy.

"Uncle Tianle, I have five hundred yuan here." Lin Susu took out five hundred yuan from his pocket (actually from the silver bracelet space) with a face, and patted it in his palm. Said: "As long as Uncle Tianle tells you clearly what you see, the money will be yours."

The subtle "rustle" of the collision of banknotes sounded like a beautiful piece of music in the ears of Zhou Aiqin and Su Tianle.

Zhou Aiqin's eyes lit up, wishing to snatch the money from Lin Susu's hand.

Su Tianle couldn't help swallowing.

Aegean is right, Susu is really rich. As long as he tells what he saw that night, the money in Susu's hands is theirs!

"Quickly, Tianle, think about it carefully, and be careful, don't miss it." Zhou Aiqin pushed Su Tianle's arm and urged.

"That day, I..." Su Tianle thought about it for half a minute before speaking slowly.

What Su Tianle said brought Lin Susu's thoughts back more than a month ago.

That morning, after Lin Susu got up, he found that Su Xiaoqiao, who had always been up early, hadn't gotten up today.

"Mom, lazy pig, the sun is tanning!" Lin Susu pushed Su Xiaoqiao's body, and made fun of Su Xiaoqiao by making fun of Su Xiaoqiao.

Lin Susu's fingers felt that the temperature on Su Xiaoqiao's body was a little low, Lin Susu was shocked and moved his hand away.

After Su Xiaoqiao's eyelashes trembled a few times, he opened his eyes.

"Mom, what's wrong with you? Are you sick?" Lin Susu asked anxiously.

Somehow, Lin Susu and Su Xiaoqiao, mother and daughter, have not been sick in these years. Seeing Su Xiaoqiao like this, Lin Susu's mind somehow came up with the word "sick".

"No. Su Su, mom is a little uncomfortable today, just a little bit." Su Xiaoqiao said. When Su Xiaoqiao spoke, his brows frowned, as if he was enduring great pain.

"Mom, what can I do for you? Can I pour a glass of water for you?" At this time, Lin Susu realized that Su Xiaoqiao's face was very pale.

"No, Su Su, it's fine for mom to lie down. Mom can't send you to school today. You go with Xiao Min, okay?" Su Xiaoqiao's voice was a little weak, making Lin Susu's heart full Grabbed it.

"Mom, I'm not going to school, I want to stay with you at home." Lin Susu said eagerly.

Seeing Su Xiaoqiao like this, where does Lin Susu still have the mind to go to school?

"Mom is okay. Guai Su, you are taking the final exam today! Mom will be fine when you get home." Su Xiaoqiao urged softly.

Lin Susu stood in front of the bed, his expression hesitant.

Lin Susu remembered that before going to bed last night, Su Xiaoqiao told her a story! Why did the body become so weak all night?

How to do? By the way, the teacher said that if you are sick, you have to go to the hospital to see a doctor.

"Mom, I'll call grandma to take you to the hospital." Lin Susu said.

"No, Su Su, it's useless to see a doctor, mom just..." Su Xiaoqiao said hurriedly.

Perhaps it was too eager to say that Su Xiaoqiao was halfway through and fainted.

At this moment, Lin Susu didn't dare to hesitate, so he ran to Su Tianle's house and found Wu Fengjiao to come home.

When Wu Fengjiao was about to send Su Xiaoqiao to the hospital, Su Xiaoqiao woke up.

Su Xiaoqiao didn't want to go to the hospital, saying that it would be better to lie at home for a few days.

When Su Xiaoqiao became ill, the lives of their mother and daughter fell directly into turmoil. Lin Susu is usually too spoiled by Su Xiaoqiao, and can't do any work at home, let alone take care of Su Xiaoqiao who is lying on the bed.

Of course Wu Fengjiao can't leave Su Xiaoqiao's mother and daughter alone.

During the half month that Su Xiaoqiao was ill, Wu Fengjiao came to Lin's family to help with cooking and housework every day. Wu Fengjiao was worried that Lin Susu could not take care of Su Xiaoqiao, so she stayed at Lin's house even at night.

With limited energy alone, Wu Fengjiao was busy with Su Xiaoqiao and naturally neglected family affairs.

Zhou Aiqin was unwilling to suffer. On the third day of Wu Fengjiao's stay in Lin's house, Zhou Aiqin brought a son and a daughter to Lin Susu's house.

"Mom, you are not at home. Tianle and I are going to work in the production team. We don't have time to cook for Xiaoxia and Xiaohui. Tell Xiao Qiao, Xiaohui's three meals a day Eat at Qiao's house, okay?" Zhou Aiqin yelled as soon as he entered the door.

Zhou Aiqin felt unbalanced in her heart. Su Xiaoqiao is a married woman, not Wu Fengjiao's birth.

Wu Fengjiao didn't even work for the production team for Su Xiaoqiao.

This is the case in the countryside. The old man lives with his son and has to do things for his son's family. Su Xiaoqiao's illness put Wu Fengjiao on Su Xiaoqiao's house.

Wu Fengjiao's work for Su Xiaoqiao directly affected the interests of her Zhou Aiqin family. The production team relies on centimeters for the distribution of grain and dividends during the autumn harvest!

Although Zhou Aiqin was upset, she still held back and didn't go crazy.

the reason is simple.

Lin Ansheng is an officer in the army and sends money to Su Xiaoqiao every month. Lin Ansheng's salary is high, and Su Xiaoqiao's life is the first one in Dahuang Village.

For all these years, Su Xiaoqiao respected Wu Fengjiao every year, and the food and clothing were not too few. Zhou Aiqin is quite satisfied with such a "rich relative".

Zhou Aiqin has already planned. When Lin Ansheng goes home to visit relatives, Zhou Aiqin will definitely talk about her mother-in-law's hard work taking care of Su Xiaoqiao these days in front of Lin Ansheng.

Lin Ansheng is a well-known benevolent wife. When the time comes, Lin Ansheng will definitely give them the benefits of the Su family.

However, Lin Ansheng may not be able to return home once a year. Zhou Aiqin wants to find Lin Ansheng to benefit, but I don't know how long to wait!

Isn't this? In order to reduce the loss of her family, Zhou Aiqin immediately thought of the idea of ​​letting the two children come to Lin's family for a meal.

"Auntie, keep your voice down, my mother just fell asleep." Lin Susu was in the room who was guarding Su Xiaoqiao who was sleeping, and when he heard Zhou Aiqin's loud voice, he hurriedly stepped out to stop it.

"Okay, okay! It's as if you love your mother and aunt is a bad person." Although Zhou Aiqin was unhappy, she lowered her voice.

"Auntie, do you want to call grandma home? But my mother is not well, I..." Lin Susu was a little anxious.

These days, under Wu Fengjiao's care, Su Xiaoqiao's health has improved a lot.

However, Su Xiaoqiao said that she needs to sleep more to get better and faster. Lin Susu was afraid that Wu Fengjiao's departure would delay Su Xiaoqiao's recovery.