Chapter 322

"Young Master Huang from Yushu Linfeng, work hard! The hope of our Huang family may fall on you." Huang Xiaotong patted Huang Jiahui on the shoulder, encouraging.

Indeed, the plan has already started, and if Huang Xiaotong’s things are not successful, it’s up to Huang Jiahui.

Lin Ansheng's ward.

Nurse Xiao Jiang took a towel and carefully wiped off the sweat on Lin Ansheng's forehead. The scorching heat touched by the fingertips surprised Nurse Xiao Jiang.

Normally, people who are sweating will not have a fever. But now, Lin Ansheng's body temperature is much higher than that of ordinary people.

For the sake of safety, Nurse Xiao Jiang skillfully stuffed the thermometer into Lin Ansheng's armpit, ran to the bathroom and wrung a wet towel, preparing to put Lin Ansheng on his forehead to cool down.

When Nurse Xiao Jiang stood by Lin Ansheng's bed again, her expression was a little surprised. Lin Ansheng no longer sweated on his forehead. His face was very red, and it was getting redder. In less than a minute, Lin Ansheng's face was red as if he was dripping blood.

Nurse Xiao Jiang was stunned, and quickly stretched out her palm to touch Lin Ansheng's forehead.

"Hiss~!" Nurse Xiao Jiang took a breath of pain.

Lin Ansheng's forehead was like a hot red soldering iron. Nurse Xiao Jiang's palm was just pressed on it, and it felt like it had been scalded by the hot red soldering iron, and there was a hot pain in the palm of her palm.

After Nurse Xiao Jiang put a wet towel on Lin Ansheng's forehead, she took out the thermometer under Lin Ansheng's armpit. At first glance, Nurse Xiao Jiang was dumbfounded.

Has the mercury scale on the thermometer reached the top?

The thermometer is broken? Or are you dazzled?

Nurse Xiao Jiang was holding a thermometer, and she was a little messy in the wind.

Outside the door, Dean Geng was about to leave, Nurse Xiao Jiang hurriedly called out: "Dean Geng... Dean Geng, come here."

Nurse Xiao Jiang was so surprised that she stuttered when she called Dean Geng.

"Xiao Jiang, what's the matter?" Dean Geng turned around and saw Nurse Xiao Jiang holding a thermometer with a shocked expression on her face.

"Dean Geng, Commander Lin has something wrong, please come and take a look." Nurse Xiao Jiang felt a little bit frustrated when seeing Dean Geng frowned, but did not dare to delay.

Dean Geng quickly walked into the ward.

"What's wrong with my Shuisheng?" Qiu Shufang was startled and "jumped" into the ward with Dean Geng behind him.

Lin Bo was anxious, and followed Qiu Shufang.

"President Geng, Chief Lin's body is burning badly. Look, this is the temperature just measured." Nurse Xiao Jiang handed the thermometer that he took out from Lin Ansheng's armpit a few seconds ago to Dean Geng.

Dean Geng took a look and opened his mouth in surprise.

Fifty degrees? The mercury on the thermometer has reached the top. How can it be? Is the thermometer broken? Where can the body temperature of a normal person be so high?

Dean Geng raised his hand. He was about to put it on Lin Ansheng's forehead.

"President Geng, don't touch..." Nurse Xiao Jiang stopped Dean Geng's hand, pointed to a shiny blister that had just appeared on her palm, and said, "This is how I was in Linying. Hot from the long forehead."

"Nonsense, have you learned all your professional knowledge in the belly of a dog?" Dean Geng scolded.

The body temperature of a normal person is around 36 to 7 degrees. If you have a fever, it may cause cramps or shock if you have a fever above 39 degrees. To scald Nurse Xiao Jiang's skin into blisters, the temperature of Lin Ansheng's forehead needs at least 80 degrees.

If Lin Ansheng has a fever of 80 degrees and has not died, is he still a human?

Despite being blocked by Nurse Xiao Jiang, Dean Geng's palm was finally placed on Lin Ansheng's forehead.

Hmm~! It is a little hot, it should be less than 38 degrees.

After Dean Geng tried Lin Ansheng's body temperature, he took one of Lin Ansheng's hands and carefully pulsed him.

Lin Ansheng's pulse is thick and powerful. If he hadn't been in a coma, he really didn't look like a patient at all.

After a while, Dean Geng let go of his finger and said: "Xiao Jiang~! Come here, I'll give you a pulse."

Nurse Xiao Jiang was a little confused, but obediently walked to Dean Geng and stretched out her wrist.

After taking the pulse for Nurse Xiaojiang, Dean Geng said meaningfully: "Oh Xiaojiang! Haven't you taken a vacation for a long time? If you feel tired, you can take a few days off and rest. Here, I will arrange someone else. Come over and work for you for a few days."

What do you mean?

Nurse Xiao Jiang blinked, but couldn't understand.

"When people are too tired, they are prone to hallucinations. Come on, touch Commander Lin's forehead." Commander Geng smiled and said.

Changing to another nurse, Dean Geng would never give her a face when she was so surprised. Nurse Xiao Jiang is different, she has always been serious and responsible, and her personality has always been honest. Dean Geng didn't want to scare her.

The anxiety on Lin Bo and Qiu Shufang's faces disappeared when Dean Geng said that Lin Ansheng was okay. As long as her son is okay, Nurse Xiao Jiang will be wrong if she reads it wrong! It's better than the kind of careless nurse.

Nurse Xiao Jiang looked at Lin Ansheng, who was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed, only to realize that the flushing on Lin Ansheng's face had disappeared after just a short while. Nurse Xiao Jiang hesitated, stretched out her finger and placed it on Lin Ansheng's forehead.

Not hot anymore? How can it be? Nurse Xiao Jiang looked at Dean Geng, and then at Lin Ansheng, who was not "abnormal" on the bed, and her mind was confused. Had it not been for the hot pain in the palm of her hand to remind her, Nurse Xiao Jiang would have thought she was dreaming!

"Grandpa, grandma." At this moment, Su Xiaoxia's voice rang at the door.

"Su Su is here! Come in quickly and see your father." Qiu Shufang greeted Su Xiaoxia cramped at the door.

Su Xiaoxia glanced at the ward and saw Lin Ansheng lying on the bed with her eyes closed before she stepped into the ward.

"Susu~! Your dad has been guilty of the boss during this time! He woke up the other day and forgot everything. Don't blame him for not writing to your wife for so long. Good?" Qiu Shufang saw Su Xiaoxia's face full of strangeness, thinking that Su Xiaoxia was because of Su Xiaoqiao's death, and hated Lin Ansheng, and quickly persuaded him.

Su Xiaoxia nodded, a little ecstatic in her heart.

My uncle forgot everything? Good forgotten! So, even if the little uncle wakes up, he won't expose the truth that he is not Lin Susu?

"Su Su, you scream quickly, your dad may wake up when he hears your voice!" Qiu Shufang pushed Su Xiaoxia to the bed and said.

"Dad...Dad." Su Xiaoxia called out Ai Ai in the period.

Call your father to the little uncle? Su Xiaoxia had an inexplicable sense of shame in her heart.