Chapter 309

Wu Fengjiao is so old and fine, just based on the few words she heard, she has guessed the purpose of Zhou Yueji's return to the village today.

It's not that Wu Fengjiao doesn't want to help Zhou Yulan, but that there is nowhere she can help in this matter.

Zhou Yueji returned to the village this time and came back to look for Wu Youcheng to buy "affordable food."

The "affordable food" in Dahuang Village is at least 30% cheaper than the price of food on the market. To put it bluntly, "affordable food" is a benefit provided by the brigade headquarters to villagers with a small labor force at home. If there is less labor, there will be fewer work points, and if there are fewer work points, the rations will not be enough to eat.

When the grain is distributed in the post-autumn period, the accountant in the village will estimate the amount of grain that the family needs in a year based on the population of each family. The allocated rations are not enough, and the remaining catties can be paid for.

Although Zhou Yueji married in the county seat, the household registrations of her and her two children are still in Dahuang Village.

The weekly rose did not participate in the labor of the production team, and the brigade was divided into rations at the end of the year, so naturally there was no share for the weekly rose.

Originally, in the case of the weekly rose, it was impossible to buy "affordable food."

Before Wu Youcheng took office, there were regulations in the village. People who do not participate in the village labor cannot buy "affordable food." People with a large labor force and enough food rations are not allowed to buy "affordable food" in the village.

Otherwise, anyone with such cheap food would be happy to buy a few hundred catties after they have money, and if they are sold on the market, they can make a lot of difference!

The week rose is an exception. Zhou Yueji did not participate in the labor in the village. Every year after the autumn harvest, she would return to the village to buy almost a thousand catties of "affordable food." Folks in the village, the villagers looked at the face of Wu Youcheng and Zhou Qingsong, turned one eye and closed one eye, and no one was serious about this matter.

Just last month, Zhou Rose opened a snack shop in the county seat, and the business was booming.

The old lady of Zhou Rose Ji took Wu Xiaomin to the county town a few days ago to help in Zhou Rose's shop.

Obviously, Zhou Yueji went back to the village today to buy food, which was to be used in her newly opened food shop.

The villagers would not say anything when Zhou Rose came to the village to buy food rations at a fair price. The villagers would certainly not agree to buying food at a fair price to do business.

Unless Wu Youcheng didn't want to be the captain, he would sell the village's stored grain to the weekly rose for profit.

Wu Fengjiao guessed this before leaving quietly. Wouldn't Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan embarrass Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan if Wu Fengjiao tried to mix things up? Wu Fengjiao believes that with the shrewdness of Zhou Yulan and his wife, it is impossible to do such a "stupid thing" for Zhou Rose.

After Wu Fengjiao left. Zhou Yueji is still chirping, so she must let Wu Youchengyun part of her food reserve.

"Brother-in-law, seeing that this year's autumn grain is about to be harvested again, even if you sell me a thousand catties of wheat, it won't affect anything? Isn't there 10,000 catties in the annual reserve of grain?" Zhou Yueji's heart abacus Crackling.

"Second sister, really not. If you really need food, so be it! After the autumn food comes down, I can hold a meeting with the cadres in the brigade. The old food vacated by the reserve food, you have all this ability. If you buy it, it will be 50% lower than the price on the market and will be sold to you." Wu Youcheng saw that it is not a problem to be so stalemate, so he thought of a compromise.

"Half percent lower than the market price? Such an expensive price is available in the county, why should I go back to the village to buy it?" Zhou Yueji yelled.

Wu Youcheng and Zhou Yulan looked at each other.

Got~! Zhou Yueji said that there is no place to buy food, which is simply a lie.

Zhou Rose is not that there is no place to buy food, but that I want to buy food at a low price in the village.

"Since the second sister doesn't need it, I don't have to be embarrassed to achieve success. There are still some people in the village who don't have enough rations for that batch of food. They must be rushing to ask for it." Zhou Yulan said with a smile.

"If you sell it to me at a fair price, I will want it too!" Zhou Yueji muttered.

"Second sister, your quota for affordable food this year has been used up. If you want to buy food, you can only follow the market price." Wu Youcheng said seriously.

"Yes, the second sister has said that there is grain to sell in the county, so you don't need to buy from the village." Zhou Yulan ran on.

At this time, Zhou Yulan was extremely grateful that she had just heard Lin Susu talk about the possibility of going back to the village to buy food during the week rose. Otherwise, Zhou Yulan might not have thought of the power of being so troubled by the Zhou Rose today, but would stand on the side of the Zhou Rose and speak for the Zhou Rose.

"Little sister, you are an outgoing girl! After marrying, you only think about your brother-in-law. You don't want to help at all for my sister's difficulties, right?" Zhou Yueji was anxious and couldn't help but threaten: "Sister, I'm going back to the village this time. I have already planned it. I have to buy food. The price will be based on the price of "par food". Otherwise, I will have someone go to the town to report that my brother-in-law is using power for personal gain."

"Second sister, what are you talking about? Youcheng has been a captain for so many years, when did you use power for personal gain?" Zhou Yulan's face flushed. When did Zhou Rose become so shameless? Report to help her sister and brother-in-law, she has such a big face.

"When? Is this something unclear? Without the help of my brother-in-law, where did I buy the "affordable food" in the village over the years? According to the village's rules, people like me who didn't participate in labor can't buy food?" Zhou Yueji snorted coldly and rolled her eyes at Zhou Yulan.

It turned out to be such a "use of power for personal gain"? Zhou Yulan's surprised eyes were almost out of her eyes.

If it weren't for some clarity in her mind, Zhou Yulan would like to slap Zhou Rose's face with a slap.

Grandma's legs! If you helped you, you still have to report "use of power for personal gain"? Is this really a sister of one of my parents?

Zhou Yulan was so angry that she panted a bit harder.

"Second sister, it's late, you go to rest first! Let me think about this matter." Wu Youcheng was also angry.

However, Wu Youcheng's temperament was a little more calm than Zhou Yulan. Wu Youcheng saw Zhou Yueji's shamelessness. He didn't plan to fight him head-on, but instead persuaded him to take a rest as soon as possible.

Wu Youcheng hopes that what Zhou Yueji is saying now is just casually on impulse. Otherwise, he will take some measures to prevent himself from becoming the "farmer" who was bitten by the poisonous snake.

"Okay, then I will go to rest first. Tomorrow morning, I hope to hear an accurate answer from my brother-in-law. Otherwise, let's not think about it." Zhou Yueji sneered after seeing Wu Youcheng "being soft". Going into Wu Xiaomin's room.

Zhou Yueji knew that Wu Youcheng and his wife both valued this "captain" position. After all, Wu Youcheng's father, Wu Xiangle, was the last captain of Dahuang Village and died for the villagers.