Chapter 276

Regarding the life and death of his son, Mayor Huang felt that even if he was "superstitious" once, it was worth it.

Lin Susu breathed a sigh of relief as if seeing Mayor Huang half-believed.

Lin Susu really couldn't help but came up with the idea of ​​using "numerology" to fool Mayor Huang.

The matter of rebirth is Lin Susu's biggest secret, Lin Susu will not tell anyone. Even if Lin Susu was nervous about Huang Xiaobao, it was impossible to expose this secret to Mayor Huang.

Feng Shui and numerology said that it was originally a matter of "mysterious and mystery". Those who believe, will believe absolutely. People who don't believe, no matter what you say, he won't believe it.

As long as Mayor Huang believes, Lin Susu will be able to convince Mayor Huang to avoid Huang Xiaobao's "death". After all, the reason why Huang Xiaobao died in his previous life was not only a matter of the "Yiqi Gang", but also another important matter.

Huang Xiaobao is only 16 years old this year and belongs to a minor.

Originally, the members of the "Yiqi Gang" were sentenced. Huang Xiaobao only used to explain that he was deceived by Ma Lao San to become a nominal leader, and Huang Xiaobao would not be sentenced to death. At most, they will only be sentenced to a few years of re-education through labor.

The variable of the matter came from Mayor Huang’s wife, He Hongfang.

In order for Huang Xiaobao to be a soldier at the end of this year, He Hongfang secretly asked someone to change the date of birth on Huang Xiaobao's account book.

At the time of the verdict, Huang Xiaobao happened to be "eighteen years and one month." There is no room for accommodation for adult crimes. In this way, Huang Xiaobao was sentenced to death.

He Hongfang wanted to give his son a "splendid future", but he did not expect it to become a reminder for his son. After Huang Xiaobao's death, it is only strange that He Hongfang is not crazy!

"Uncle Huang, you have helped me so much, and I definitely can't lie to you. Brother Xiaobao fucks, oh, I'm talking about Aunt He, she is going to send Brother Xiaobao to the army at the end of this year, right?" Lin Su In order to make Mayor Huang believe in himself, Su had to use He Hongfang to come out.

As soon as Lin Susu said these words, Mayor Huang was dumbfounded.

Just last night, before going to bed, He Hongfang and Mayor Huang talked about sending Huang Xiaobao to serve in the army at the end of this year.

He Hongfang said that Xiaobao's academic performance is not good anyway, even if he goes to high school for two more years, he will not be admitted to university.

This year the number of recruits in Liuhe Town has come down, which is about ten more than in previous years. Huang Xiaobao spends his time in school like this, it is better to send him to the army to train for a few years earlier. If Huang Xiaobao could develop in the army, it would not be in vain to plan a game for her son.

It doesn’t matter if Huang Xiaobao is not suitable for staying in the army. A few years later, Huang Xiaobao retires and goes home. He has a history of serving as a soldier for several years. He Hongfang can find a relationship and arrange a better job for the retired Huang Xiaobao. .

This year, being a soldier is one of the ways for young men in the countryside to jump out of the farm. Another way out is to go to university.

It is not so easy whether to be a soldier or go to university. To go to university, you need a brain that can read books, and to be a soldier you need a strong physique.

of course! Even if your physical fitness is qualified, it doesn't matter, it may not be successful. After all, there are quotas for the number of people who join the army every year. When there are too many people and less meat, the people who are related naturally "eat" first.

After hearing what He Hongfang said, Mayor Huang severely criticized He Hongfang.

Mayor Huang has always followed the rules.

In Mayor Huang’s view, Huang Xiaobao is not yet eighteen years old this year. To let Huang Xiaobao serve as a soldier is equivalent to "walking the back door."

Every year, the number of soldiers in the lower villages will be robbed. Although this year is more than ten more than in previous years, Huang Xiaobao occupies one, and others have one less chance!

Because of this, He Hongfang was so angry that he hadn't spoken to Mayor Huang this morning!

What the Mayor Huang and He Hongfang said in the middle of the night, it hasn't been eight hours since they finished speaking! Lin Susu said in a word, how can Mayor Huang not be shocked?

However, Lin Susu's "exposure" hand finally convinced Mayor Huang that she was a "profound master".

"Susu, what happened to Xiaobao, according to your opinion...Is there a way to "crack" it?" Mayor Huang asked shamelessly.

"Uncle Huang, if I can't help it, I won't tell you!" Seeing Mayor Huang finally "hooked" Lin Susu's face showed a smile.

"Xiaobao's business, you have to worry about Susu!" Mayor Huang opened the drawer and took a long time from under the drawer before he took out an envelope and handed it to Lin Susu.

"Uncle Huang, you are..." Lin Susu was stunned by Mayor Huang's operation.

"Su Su, all my private money is here. Although I know a little bit is missing, Xiaobao's business can't be delayed. As long as you help me break Xiaobao's "death", the money that should be given will wait for the New Year. Before, I will definitely come together." Mayor Huang looked at Lin Susu's eyes and said seriously.

"Ha ha ha..." Lin Susu couldn't help laughing.

Mayor Huang hides the private money under the drawer? Really hide it.

Mayor Huang flushed with Lin Susu's smile.

It's really outrageous for a masculine man to save private money with his wife behind his back. However, Mayor Huang is not helpless! His family Hongfang controlled him strictly. After paying his salary every month, He Hongfang only left five yuan for Mayor Huang. Mayor Huang often travels outside, what can the five dollars be used for?

Huang Xiaobao, the son, would stretch out his hand from time to time to ask Mayor Huang to get his pocket money. If Mayor Huang couldn’t get it, he would lose his identity as the “head of the family”, as well as Grandma Huang. Mayor Huang expressed intimacy. Also buy something to be respectful and respectful from time to time.

"Uncle Huang, you don't need to pay, I will help you." Seeing Mayor Huang's embarrassment, Lin Susu said quickly.

"That's not okay, I heard Master Hu said that "breaking the catastrophe" requires a lot of "mana". If you don't eat some good supplements, you will lose your life. Su Su, your Uncle Huang just has a tight hand, and it's only here. Thirty yuan, Susu, don't be too small." Mayor Huang was anxious, and stuffed the envelope in Lin Susu's hand.

Although Mayor Huang is not particularly superstitious, he can't hold back that there is a superstitious grandma Huang at home!

Hu Blind in Liuhe Town, he has a clear price for doing business.

Mandates, twenty at a time, "break the robbery", one hundred at a time. Regardless of the order or the "breaking of the catastrophe", Hu blind man must "see fate", saying that these two things will consume a lot of his "mana".

Mayor Huang thought that Lin Susu was also a "profound disciple" like Hu Xiazi. Since he begged Lin Susu to "break the catastrophe", Mayor Huang must follow the rules: give money.

Seeing that Mayor Huang had said something like Don't even think too little, Lin Susu had no choice but to take the envelope from Mayor Huang.