Chapter 234

"Then...Okay! But, old man, even if Shui Sheng really can't get far away, we have to get Xiao Qiao and Su Su around." Qiu Shufang took the opportunity to make the offer.

It is Qiu Shufang's greatest wish to reunite his son and his family.

"Wait to ask Lao Geng. If Lao Geng says that Shui Sheng can't go, at that time, I will go to the deserted village at most to get the people back." Lin Bo was afraid that if he didn't agree, Qiu Shufang would secretly take Lin Ansheng with him. Go, but temporarily compromise.

Anyway, Su Xiaoqiao is dead, and the position of the daughter-in-law is finally vacant.

Lin Bo knew that Huang Xiaotong was obsessed with Lin Ansheng. He said before that he didn't want to be a stepmother, so it was probably just hypocritical. Their family really took Lin Susu by their side, wouldn't Huang Xiaotong not marry?

Limbo was thinking about it.

Qiu Shufang breathed a sigh of relief.

Anyway, the train ticket is two days later. Qiu Shufang has been waiting for more than ten years, and he doesn't care about waiting two more days. In two days, Dean Geng will definitely have an exact answer.

Dahuang Village.

After Lin Susu had breakfast, he was about to go to the backyard to pick up some food to prepare for today's stall.

Zhou Yulan came here.

"Aunt Wu, have you eaten breakfast?" Zhou Yulan greeted Wu Fengjiao.

"Yo~! It's Magnolia! It was a bit late to come back last night, Su Su didn't come, Xiao Qi made trouble again, right?" Wu Fengjiao said with a smile.

These days, Lin Susu is a frequent visitor to Zhou Yulan's house. Lin Susu goes to Zhou Yulan's house every day, and sometimes he eats dinner at Wu Youcheng's house.

After Wu Xiaoqi fell into the water, Zhou Yulan watched him tightly. Without Zhou Yulan following, Wu Xiaoqi could not go out.

Wu Xiaoqi, who was accustomed to being "wild", was very uncomfortable, but his sister Wu Xiaomin went to the county town, and his cousins Wu Yunrui and Wu Xiaomei went to the grandmother's house in Xiatian Village. Wu Xiaoqi is lonely because no one plays with him at home.

Wu Xiaoqi sometimes gets angry, so she doesn't eat at all.

Zhou Yulan felt sorry for her son, so she had to ask Lin Susu to go back to the village every day to go to play with Wu Xiaoqi for a while.

Yesterday, Wu Fengjiao deposited all the money he made from stalls these days in the bank. After such a delay, when the grandfather and grandson returned to the village, it was almost dark after the stall was closed, and Lin Susu did not go to Wu Xiaoqi.

"Yes! This little bully, really can't do anything with him. Aunt Wu, I will ask Su Su to persuade him, and I will send the person back in a while." Zhou Yulan said with a smile on her face.

"Go, go! Susu, don't rush back, and play with Xiaoqi for a while. Let's go out later today." Wu Fengjiao let go, taking the basket in Lin Susu's hand, and went. Pick vegetables in the backyard.

After Lin Susu followed Zhou Yulan out of the house, before Lin Susu could speak, Zhou Yulan whispered: "Susu, it's not Xiaoqi who is looking for you, it's me and your uncle who are looking for you."

Before Lin Susu could answer, Zhou Yulan smiled and added: "It's a good thing!"

Lin Susu looked up and saw Wu Youcheng leaning against the wall of her house, smoking a pipe while looking up at the sky, looking like a "superior".

"Uncle Youcheng, why don't you come in and sit down?" Lin Susu greeted Wu Youcheng with a smile.

Because Zhou Yulan lowered her voice to talk to her just now, Lin Susu and Wu Youcheng also lowered their voices when they greeted her.

After saying hello, Lin Susu felt some Coke. How come they meet like this, like a secret joint?

Seeing Zhou Yulan and Lin Susu, Wu Youcheng paused, took the pipe from his mouth, and knocked it on the sole of his shoe.

"Susu, you and I have something that Uncle Cheng will say next, it is not convenient for your grandma to know. Let you go to my house and talk about it, and I am afraid that it will delay your time to go out!" Zhou Yulan explained.

"Aunt Magnolia, tell me! I'll listen." Lin Susu said.

"Susu~! Have you heard about the theft of Zhou Aiqin's house?" Wu Youcheng asked with a smile.

"I heard. Zhou Aiqin is really unlucky." When Lin Susu said this, he did not conceal his gloat.

The theft of Zhou Aiqin's house spread throughout the entire deserted village in less than a day.

Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao were busy sleeping and making jelly that night. About the theft of Zhou Aiqin's house, the grandson and grandson were on the way to sell jelly the next morning and heard from the villagers.

At that time, Wu Fengjiao's face was ugly.

Wu Fengjiao is scared! As the Su family, Wu Fengjiao is clear about her family's income over the years. With the money in Zhou Aiqin's hands, Wu Fengjiao was afraid of the wrong way.

Seeing that Wu Fengjiao was in a bad mood, Lin Susu kept gagging and making Wu Fengjiao happy that day. Fortunately, Wu Fengjiao didn't feel sad for long, so she put the matter down.

If Lin Susu saw Wu Fengjiao sad for Su Tianle and the others before, he would definitely feel sad. Now, Lin Susu has figured it out. Mother and son are hard to part with. Wu Fengjiao herself is unwilling to abandon Su Tianle and them. Lin Susu can only let her go.

When Zhou Aiqin's house was stolen, Lin Susu was still in a good mood.

"Susu, Zhou Aiqin's theft case, Geng Gong'an has made new progress, I think I should come over and let you know." Wu Youcheng said solemnly.

"Huh?" Lin Susu was a little dazed.

Aren’t you talking about the theft of Zhou Aiqin’s family? What does it have to do with her? Could it be that Wu Youcheng has discovered her secret and wants to ask the whereabouts of the thief?

Thinking of this possibility, Lin Susu lowered his head with some guilty conscience.

"Susu, thanks to Geng Gongan this time! Otherwise, Zhou Aiqin's shameless man would have swallowed such a large sum of money from you." Zhou Yulan didn't say a few words after seeing Wu Youcheng. The topic, hastily interrupted.

When Zhou Yulan talked about this, she felt filled with righteous indignation.

Fortunately, Zhou Aiqin's family was stolen, otherwise, Zhou Aiqin swallowed Lin Susu so much money, everyone still doesn't know!

"What's the money?" Lin Susu was even more strange.

Yesterday afternoon, when Wu Youcheng talked to Zhou Aiqin, Zhou Aiqin was crying again in the village.

It's a pity that Lin Susu hadn't returned to the village at that time, so naturally he didn't know the ins and outs of the matter.

"That's it, Susu~! The money stolen from Zhou Aiqin's family is actually yours." Wu Youcheng explained.

"Uncle Cheng, isn't it possible?" Lin Susu frowned. Did Lin Susu lose any money, is she still unclear?

"That's it. Geng Gongan called and went to Kyoto to investigate..." Seeing that Lin Susu didn't believe it, Wu Youcheng hurriedly told Lin Susu what Lao Geng had said on the phone yesterday.

Hearing that Zhou Aiqin's money did come from Huang Xiaotong, Lin Susu's eyes widened.

Lin Susu's dumbfoundedness was filled with shock by Zhou Yulan's automatic brain.

"You child, your heart is too kind, no wonder you didn't expect Zhou Aiqin to do such a dirty thing!" Zhou Yulan touched Lin Susu's head and sighed.