Chapter 274

Speaking of the shop, Mayor Huang is very grateful to Lin Susu.

When Mayor Huang proposed to build a vegetable market in Liuhe Town, Liu Yuhua, the "old rival", had a good laugh at the discussion meeting.

Liu Yuhua is the new secretary of Liuhe Town, and is on the same level as Mayor Huang.

Liu Yuhua believes that Mayor Huang’s plan to build a vegetable market is simply nonsense.

The population of Dapeng County is ten times that of Liuhe Town. The vegetable market the county needs is not needed in Liuhe Town. Liuhe Town is a rural area where farmers can grow vegetables in front of and behind their houses. Except for a dual-worker family, who would be willing to go to the vegetable market to buy food? Even if the Mayor Huang’s vegetable market is completed, I wonder if anyone will go shopping after it opens.

Mayor Huang insisted on his point of view. In the past few years, the big guy’s life has been much better than in previous years, and he has money in his pocket. Shouldn’t he improve his family’s living conditions? Mayor Huang felt that it was necessary to build a vegetable market in Liuhe Town.

It can be said that the vegetable market in Liuhe Town was started under the circumstances that the mayor of Huang Zhen had opposed all the opinions.

Before Lin Susu bought the shop, what made Huang Zhenzheng anxious was that the vegetable market was about to be completed, and he did not find anyone willing to buy a shop.

The shops in the vegetable market are not big, 25 square meters each, and the price is 500.

In this era, there are really not many people who can spend 500 yuan at a time at home.

The shops in the vegetable market could not be sold, and Mayor Huang was disappointed and anxious. This not only means that Mayor Huang has no face in front of Liu Yuhua, but also that Mayor Huang's vision and approach are not recognized by the residents of the town.

Lin Susu "sweeped" down thirty shops in the vegetable market as soon as he took action that day.

Under the instruction of Mayor Huang, Secretary Chen did not publicize Lin Susu's purchase of the shop.

But the purchase of shops must go through the construction company. Although the construction company does not know who this Lin Susu is, it does not prevent them from using "the invisible rich man to sweep 30 shops in the vegetable market a day" as a gimmick. , A wave of publicity.

In this world, the most indispensable is people with vision.

People are like this, they will swarm up when they see what everyone is robbing.

Originally, some people who wanted to buy, but also wanted to wait and see, heard that the shops in the vegetable market were selling so "hot", and they hurriedly borrowed money, digging out the property, and went to the construction company one by one to ask for the shop.

In this way, with Lin Susu's unintentional help, the remaining shops in the vegetable market were swept away in three days.

Because of this, Mayor Huang finally raised his eyebrows in front of Liu Yuhua.

Mayor Huang saw Lin Susu inadvertently helping him solve a problem, and became more concerned about Lin Susu.

Mayor Huang proposed to ask Secretary Wang to help collect the rent. After all, the people in Liuhe Town are sturdy, Lin Susu, a little girl, if she collects rent from tenants in person, those people don't know if they will give it readily! When Secretary Chen came forward, no one dared to delay Lin Susu's rent.

Lin Susu knew that Mayor Huang was kind, and naturally would not refuse the "olive branch" that Mayor Huang threw over. Don’t you just pay attention to each other’s contacts? If Mayor Huang hadn't been so concerned about Lin Susu's affairs, Lin Susu would not have made such a special trip today because of Huang Xiaobao's affairs.

However, at this time Mayor Huang and Lin Susu did not expect that just because of the trivial matter of collecting rent for Lin Susu, Mayor Huang was in a big trouble in the near future.

This is something later, I'll talk about it later.

Lin Susu walked to the entrance of the canteen and remembered about Huang Xiaobao. For fear that Mayor Huang would be too busy with work for a while, he quickly asked: "Uncle Huang, are you free today? I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay! I'm free this morning, but the queue is full this afternoon." Mayor Huang thought about today's work schedule and said.

While talking, Mayor Huang and Lin Susu had already walked through the door of the canteen.

At this moment, it’s only ten minutes before work. The people eating breakfast in the cafeteria are almost gone. Even if there are two or three left, when seeing Mayor Huang’s figure, two mouthfuls finished the porridge in the bowl. , Quickly got up and went to wash the dishes.

When Liu Dapang saw Mayor Huang, he greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Mayor Huang, are you here? Do you want to check work or have breakfast? There are still a few meat buns in the pot, which are still hot. Would you like to come?" Seeing Mayor Huang, Liu Dafaang smiled. The eyes are almost narrowed.

Lin Susu followed Mayor Huang, but Liu Dafang didn't see Lin Susu's face clearly, thinking that Mayor Huang brought his relatives over for dinner.

"Old Liu, don't worry, we are not here for breakfast, I am helping Xiao Su Su to deliver jelly." Mayor Huang raised the aluminum pot in his hand a little bit, clicked his chin, and motioned.

Big Fat Liu was taken aback.

Seeing this familiar aluminum pot, Liu Da Pang realized that the little girl following Mayor Huang was the orphan Lin Susu in Dahuang Village.

This little girl who sells jelly is a relative of Mayor Huang's family? Why didn't he hear that Mayor Huang's family still has in-laws in Dahuang Village?

Or is it that... her attitude was too bad before, and the little girl asked Mayor Huang to support her?

Liu Dapang muttered in his heart, but his face was full of smiles, and he said, "Oh! I'm here, the little girl is really ignorant. How can I lead you to do this kind of rough work?"

"Old Liu, what you said is wrong! There is no distinction between high and low in what you do. Susu, a ten-year-old girl can help deliver jelly at home, why can't I do it?" Mayor Huang smiled and "teached" Liu Da Pang. One sentence.

"Mayor Huang is right. I do not distinguish between high and low, but I can't speak." After Liu Da Pang's face stiffened, he quickly piled up a smile, took the aluminum pot in Mayor Huang's hand, and hurried away. Up.

Lin Susu looked at the busy and "industrious" figure of Big Fat Liu, with emotion in her heart.

Before, Lin Susu thought that Big Fatty Liu was "having an enmity" with Mayor Huang, so he hated Wu Fengjiao and herself, whom Mayor Huang introduced to give jelly.

Now it seems that Liu Da-pang did not dare to "hate" Mayor Huang. The reason Liu Da-pang didn't have a good face to them was just because they were powerless "countrymen".

Every time, Lin Susu and Wu Fengjiao came to pay jelly, Liu Dapang would always delay time for various reasons. Once, Big Fatty Liu waited for an entire hour before he was regarded as "opening up" and vacated the aluminum pot of Lin Susu's house.

Today, the head of the town Huang came forward, without Lin Susu saying a word, it took less than half a minute for Big Fatty Liu to get things done.

Liu Dapang not only emptied the aluminum pan, but also washed the aluminum pan before handing it back to Lin Susu.