Chapter 226

"Ah? Zhou Aiqin? Well, I know this person." Huang Xiaotong replied, but his brain started to revolve quickly.

What happened? Why did that fool Zhou Aiqin tell the police about her money?

"Comrade Huang Xiaotong, I want to ask, are you going to have a relationship with Zhou Aiqin's family? Give such a large sum of money, and your family has no objection?" Old Geng listened carefully.

"Geng······Public security, right? My family and Zhou Aiqin are not relatives. I gave Zhou Aiqin the money because of..." Huang Xiaotong didn't know what to say.

Huang Xiaotong now doesn't know anything about the situation in Liuhe Town. However, since Zhou Aiqin dared to "bite" Huang Xiaotong out in front of the police, Lin Susu's side, Zhou Aiqin must have failed.

Thinking of Zhou Aiqinguang taking money and not doing anything, and also bringing Lao Geng this trouble to herself, Huang Xiaotong's heart was filled with indescribable irritation.

Huang Xiaotong understood that Lao Geng should be the phone number he got from Zhou Aiqin. Huang's phone number can't be found casually. In order to remotely control Zhou Aiqin's work, Huang Xiaotong only told Zhou Aiqin his phone number yesterday morning.

With a phone number, even if Huang Xiaotong avoids answering Lao Geng's question, Lao Geng can find the address to catch up.

If grandpa knew what she had done in the deserted village, she would be miserable...

Thinking of this, Huang Xiaotong couldn't help but shudder.

After returning from Dahuang Village, Huang Xiaotong had one more problem, fearing to see the police. Especially the police in uniforms.

In Kyoto City, Huang Xiaotong would subconsciously walk around the police when he saw the police on duty.

"What's the reason? Comrade Huang, I hope you can cooperate with the work of our Liuhe Town Police Station and answer this question. After all, five hundred yuan is not a small sum. I believe Comrade Huang should not be too much. Burning panic." Old Geng crackled and said a lot.

Huang Xiaotong was angry.

What does it mean that she burns with too much money? Could her money come from the wind?

According to Huang Xiaotong's temperament, she wanted to buckle the microphone in her hand heavily. It was the first time that Huang Xiaotong had seen such an annoying policeman.

However, Huang Xiaotong did not dare. Listening to the old Geng's voice on the phone, Huang Xiaotong portrayed an old-fashioned and true image of an old policeman in his heart.

Huang Xiaotong was afraid that after he picked up the phone, he might really lead Lao Geng to the house. After all, it is the duty of every citizen to provide assistance to the police in solving cases.

"Hey hey hey~! Comrade Huang? Comrade Huang Xiaotong? Can you hear me?" Lao Geng waited for a while, but didn't hear Huang Xiaotong's answer, thinking that the phone was malfunctioning.

Huang Xiaotong pushed the microphone in his hand outwards, and moved his ears to the "poisonous range" of Old Geng's voice.

Huang Xiaotong regretted it for the first time. Why couldn't she think about it, so she had to struggle with Lin Susu, an orphan? It's fine now, the money was spent, but Lin Susu was not rectified, and it attracted investigations by the police.

How can we justify ourselves?

Huang Xiaotong feels a little headache.

"Comrade Huang, Comrade Huang Xiaotong, hello, hello..." Old Geng held the phone and continued to shout.

"This safflower oil has a good effect on removing blood stasis. Xiaotong, you can apply it quickly, maybe the knee will not hurt tomorrow." At this moment, Xu Meiyun came downstairs and said softly to Huang Xiaotong.

Xu Meiyun was worried about Huang Xiaotong's injury, and even though Huang Xiaotong was still talking on the phone, she knelt down and rolled up Huang Xiaotong's trousers.

Huang Xiaotong’s knees are swollen and tall. Xu Meiyun frowned as she looked at it.

"······Scared~! So the phone didn't break? It scared me a lot." Old Geng said with a grin when he heard Xu Meiyun's voice.

Old Geng wasn't afraid that the phone would break, but he didn't want such a simple case to take up too much energy from him.

Lao Geng is really overwhelmed these days. In Dahuang Village alone, two cases in succession were waiting for the old man to deal with. Zhou Aiguo’s case involved a lot of things, and the theft case of Zhou Aiqin’s family was a bit simpler.

Last night, after receiving a call from Wu Youcheng to report the case, Lao Geng had to put Zhou Aiguo's case aside first, and took Xiaojin to busy with Zhou Aiqin's "theft".

After Lao Geng's careful observation and careful interrogation, Lao Geng already knew the choice of the thief, and the next thing to do is to take Xiao Jin and the others to arrest.

However, Zhou Aiqin, a farmer, was able to have a huge sum of five hundred yuan, which was very surprising to the old man.

Out of responsibility for the work. Lao Geng quickly called Huang Xiaotong to find out the situation.

"Geng Gongan, I'm sorry, I was a little shocked just now, and I couldn't speak for a while." Huang Xiaotong knew that he couldn't continue, so he quickly added a sentence.

Huang Xiaotong has already thought of a good idea. For the present, she only seems to be convincing if she pushes the matter to Lin Susu.

"Comrade Huang Xiaotong, what's the matter?" Lao Geng was an old policeman, Huang Xiaotong spoke in this tone, and Lao Geng immediately smelled something unusual.

"Geng Gongan, the last time I went to Dahuang Village was because my friend sacrificed and I gave his family the urn. My friend’s wife Su Xiaoqiao is Zhou Aiqin’s sister-in-law. I went to Dahuang Village. At the time, Su Xiaoqiao was sick and dizzy. I wanted to comfort her, but I didn’t find a chance. Before returning to Kyoto City, I entrusted Zhou Aiqin to Zhou Aiqin’s help, and handed over 500 yuan to Su Xiaoqiao’s. Daughter Lin Susu. The little girl’s parents are gone, and I want to help her.” Huang Xiaotong was almost moved by herself when she said this.

The police on the other end of the phone should have been moved by his own remarks... right? Huang Xiaotong thought.

"Ah? This is the truth of the matter! Comrade Huang, you are really a good comrade with a kind heart. This money should be saved by your usual frugality, right? Huh... ~! It’s so touching!” The old Geng on the other end of the phone wiped his tears and continued: “Comrade Huang Xiaotong, you can rest assured that your kindness will never be let down. The money is from our Liuhe Town Police Station. All police officers will definitely help you get it back as soon as possible. Also, Zhou Aiqin has a bad character, Comrade Huang, don't trust someone like Zhou Aiqin next time. We will help you supervise Zhou Aiqin for this money. , Let her hand it over to Lin Susu as soon as possible."

After Old Geng finished speaking, without waiting for Huang Xiaotong's answer, he hung up the phone with a "click".

Huang Xiaotong was dumbfounded.

Does this old man have a brain disease? Lao Geng asked her why she gave Qian Zhou Aiqin. Wouldn't it be over after she answered?