Chapter 312

"Yes, for so many years, Zhou Rose has never had a day's work, but every year I buy more "affordable food" than any other in the village. Wouldn't she be able to do this if it wasn't for a big brother-in-law?" Xiao Guihua low He hung his head and muttered.

"You old lady, you are mute if you don't speak!" Hu Wangcai glanced at Zhou Qingsong, who was sitting not far away, and whispered.

In Dahuang Village, the Zhou family flourishes. The number of Zhou clan members accounted for more than one-third of the villagers.

Zhou Rose is the granddaughter of Zhou Qingsong. Even if everyone knows that Zhou Rose has taken advantage of the village over the years, who would point it out so indifferently like Xiao Guihua?

The Hu family is thin, and if Xiao Guihua's words are heard by Zhou Qingsong, Zhou Qingsong will be offended. If you don't say anything, will you still have to live in the village in the future?

"They can do it, don't let me say it? The village's cheap food is almost a dime less than a catty bought on the market! One thousand catties of "affordable food" are bought every year for the weekly rose, which is equivalent to the weekly rose. Every year she can earn one hundred yuan from the village! She hasn't participated in a day's labor in the weekly rose, and the money is our hard-earned money!" Xiao Guihua continued to mutter.

The fact that Zhou Yueji buys a thousand catties of "affordable food" in the village a year is no secret in Dahuang Village.

Xiao Guihua and a few gossip women in the village get together when they are free, and you say a word to me, to settle an account for Zhou Yueji. Over the past ten years, Zhou Yueji has saved thousands of dollars in price difference by just relying on buying cheap grain in the village.

Good guy, a thousand dollars! If it is divided among the villagers, a family can be divided into dozens of yuan.

A thousand dollars? This is not a small sum! Hearing Xiao Guihua's mutter, Hu Wangcai couldn't help taking a breath.

In fact, both Hu Wangcai and Xiao Guihua are thinking about making things happen. The week rose has taken the advantage of the village over the years, but it is not as much as a thousand yuan, and it is only about six to seven hundred at most.

Before Zhou Yueji had a baby, she bought the "affordable food" each year only for her alone. When the two children settled in Dahuang Village, the food bought during the week rose.

However, even six or seven hundred yuan is enough to make Hu Wangcai and Xiao Guihua jealous.

"The richer the people, the more they will take advantage. It stands to reason that the living conditions of the Chinese rose are much better than those of us who eat in the soil. She has come to encroach on the interests of our villagers, which is really shameless." Zhou Qing Song was sitting in front, Xiao Guihua didn't dare to speak loudly, but she also lowered her voice and said angrily.

"Stop talking! Only you are smart? Didn't you see that others didn't say anything?" Hu Wangcai yelled angrily. After Hu Wangcai finished cursing, he lifted his chin in a vague way, and motioned to Xiao Guihua for a while to see what Wang Datian and his wife did.

Just now, Zhou Qingsong turned his head and glanced at Hu Wangcai's side.

With Zhou Qingsong's glance, Hu Wangcai shuddered.

Zhou Qingsong always protects the calf. If he hears Xiao Guihua talking about Zhou Rose's "bad things", he still wonders if he will retaliate against her?

Hu Wangcai was scared.

No matter what Wu Youcheng wanted to do today, Hu Wangcai decided to follow the trend. The gun shot the bird! Even if Wu Youcheng is unlucky, Hu Wangcai doesn't have the ability to be a captain, so why bother to rush to the front to arouse people's hatred?

Following Hu Wangcai's instructions, Xiao Guihua glanced at Wang Datian and Zhou Mingying, who were sitting not far away, and finally closed her mouth.

In the eyes of many villagers in Dahuang Village, Wang Datian is Wu Youcheng's strongest "competitor". Wang Datian worked as a soldier in the army for several years, and his vision was broader than that of Wu Youcheng. If Captain Wu Youcheng did not do well, he might be replaced by Wang Datian.

However, over the past few years, the team leader Wu Youcheng has not done fair enough to buy "affordable food" in Zhou Rose, other things are really fair.

Xiao Guihua understood what Hu Wangcai meant, saying that even if she dismissed Wu Youcheng, the captain would not be able to do it herself. It's better to close your mouth and listen to what the big guy will say.

Not far away, Zhou Mingying and Wang Datian looked at each other after hearing Wu Youcheng's words.

Zhou Mingying is quite uncomfortable with the practice of Zhou Yueji.

If the weekly rose buys food in the village at the market price, the villagers will definitely appreciate the weekly rose, so why bother to take advantage of this?

However, it is impossible to write two "weeks" in a single stroke. Other villagers can say that the week rose is the advantage of the village, but Zhou Mingying cannot. Zhou Mingying not only can't say, but at this villagers' meeting, he has to stand up and support Zhou Rose. Otherwise, unless Zhou Mingying wants to wean off her family.

"Datian, what do you think Wu Youcheng wants to do today?" Zhou Mingying elbows Wang Datian next to him and asks.

Suddenly, Zhou Mingying was surprised to hear Wu Youcheng bring the Zhou Rose issue to the conference. If Wu Youcheng really wants to discuss this issue with you, what has Wu Youcheng done in the previous ten years?

"No matter what he wants to do, let's watch more and talk less." Wang Datian said softly.

Wang Datian worked as a soldier in the army for several years. In terms of knowledge, Wang Datian is no worse than Wu Youcheng. Today Wu Youcheng's abnormality only represents one thing: Zhou Yueji angered Wu Youcheng.

However, Wang Datian would not speak out his judgment in the public. After all, Wu Youcheng is still the captain of Dahuang Village, and Wang Datian doesn't want to get angry.

Anyway, Zhou Mingying and Zhou Yueji’s sisters are as close. In this matter, other people's families can stand in line, but Wang Datian's family can't.

After more than ten minutes, the "buzzing" discussion in the venue gradually calmed down.

"That’s what happened. Let’s discuss this. Is it a violation of the rules and regulations to buy "affordable grain" in the village like this? Seeing that the autumn crop is about to come down, this year we will give the weekly rose to buy "affordable grain" or not. Everyone has the final say." Wu Youcheng said with a smile.

"Yucheng, Rose is also a villager in our Dahuang Village. Even if she marries to the county seat, her household registration is still in our village! Rose buys rations in the village to eat, you did not do anything wrong." He Liangzi jumped out to support the first time. Wu Youcheng.

He Liangzi is the militia captain of Dahuang Village and a loyal supporter of Wu Youcheng. In every meeting, He Liangzi would be the first to show his support no matter what Wu Youcheng said. Violation of rules and regulations? Wu Youcheng must have never done such a thing!

"Yes, yes! Rose is a villager in our village. There is no food stamp issued every month. The village does not sell grain to her. What does she eat?" Hu Wangcai glanced at Zhou Qingsong, who was sitting not far in front of him. A word of help.

Zhou Qingsong was sitting not far from Hu Wangcai, and Hu Wangcai was afraid that Xiao Guihua's words would be heard by Zhou Qingsong.