Chapter 303

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" After Huang Xiaotong entered the door, he was shocked when he heard Su Tianle's call at the door.

"I am Xiao Qiao's eldest brother, you... Are you Comrade Huang from the army?" Su Tianle asked after pretending to recognize it.

Huang Xiaotong ate dinner at Lin Susu's house today.

Zhou Aiqin's family has been eating dinner at Su Xiaoqiao's house these days, and it is inevitable to see Huang Xiaotong.

However, Huang Xiaotong did not have these "mud legs" in his eyes. During the meal, Zhou Aiqin's full-faced flattery bored Huang Xiaotong. Su Tianle was a little better and didn't say a few words. Therefore, Huang Xiaotong's impression of Su Tianle was limited to the words "reticence".

At this time, Su Tianle yelled in front of Wu Fengjiao's door, which made Huang Xiaotong sweat.

According to Huang Xiaotong's estimation, Wu Fengjiao won't wake up until dawn at the soonest after being caught in her scent. Su Tianle didn't hear Wu Fengjiao's voice, would he doubt it?

"Comrade Su, you came here in the middle of the night to call someone, are you looking for Aunt Wu in a hurry?" Huang Xiaotong asked.

"It's also...it's not in a hurry. I quarreled with Xiao Qiao and her sister-in-law before we came out to relax." Su Tianle breathed a sigh of relief when Huang Xiaotong spoke.

"Comrade Su, you're so relaxing, don't you know that all of you country folks go to bed early? Aunt Wu must be asleep right now, and the old man feels weak. If you wake up people like this, you won't be able to fall asleep for a while. "Huang Xiaotong deliberately pretended to be careless and reminded him.

Redneck? Su Tianle's face became stiff.

I have to say that this Huang Xiaotong is choking, and Su Tianle feels a little uncomfortable.

"It's okay, I will ask my mother to say a few words and leave." Su Tianle was upset, and deliberately hit Huang Xiaotong.

Su Tianle heard it, Huang Xiaotong said so, because he wanted him to leave soon!

"Comrade Su, I want to rest. It will be inconvenient for everyone if you don't leave." Huang Xiaotong became unhappy and started to rush people.

Huang Xiaotong is upset! The luminous bottle, Su Xiaoqiao who fell asleep suddenly, Huang Xiaotong was thinking about it quietly by himself, is there anything weird in it.

Besides, Wu Fengjiao was hit by Mixiang, and Su Tianle couldn't wake people up, would he doubt it?

"That's okay! My mother slept really well today, I called several times, but she didn't wake up." Su Tianle grumbled.

In fact, Su Tianle wanted to leave too. Seeing Huang Xiaotong said this, he hurried down the donkey.

"Old man, I have been busy all day, and I will feel more tired when I am tired." Huang Xiaotong awkwardly gave Wu Fengjiao's "sound sleep" and found a reason.

"Yes, Xiao Qiao has been ill for half a month, and my mother is taking care of it. During this time, I am really tired." Su Tianle pretended to "suddenly realize."

"Su Xiaoqiao has been ill for half a month?" Huang Xiaotong was stunned.

"No! Xiao Qiao used to be in good health. He suddenly fell ill half a month ago and couldn't even get up from bed. Comrade Huang, thank you for your help to send An Sheng's ashes back. Otherwise, wait for Xiao Qiao to get sick. Let’s go to the army to pick up my brother-in-law’s ashes. I don’t know how long it will take!” Su Tianle said.

"You don't need to thank you. I did this only in accordance with the instructions of the superiors." Huang Xiaotong said politely.

After Su Tianle's figure walked away, Huang Xiaotong closed the courtyard gate and suddenly felt something was wrong.

It's getting late now. When Su Tianle sees himself coming in from the door, shouldn't he ask "Why did you go?"

Su Tianle didn't ask anything, is he who has a big nerve? Or did he know that he went to see Master Su at the entrance of the village?

Huang Xiaotong stood there blankly for a while, feeling a little surprised.

The next day, as soon as it was light, the door banged.

Su Tianle opened his eyes in a daze and heard shouts coming from outside the door.

"Su Tianle, wake up~! Su Tianle, wake up~!"

Su Tianle opened the door, saw the sky that was not yet completely bright, rubbed his eyes, a little dazed. Who is disturbing people's dreams this morning?

"Su Tianle, open the door quickly, something big happened!" Zhou Zhengyi outside the door heard the movement in the courtyard and quickly called again.

Something big?

Su Tianle was so excited that his mind was sober.

"Justice, what happened?" Su Tianle opened the door and hurriedly asked.

"Oh~! Su Tianle, it's Su Xiaoqiao, your sister, she is dead! Aunt Wu asked me to call your brothers, don't go to work for a while, have breakfast, you brothers and sisters, hurry to the Lin family and help Buy a funeral." Wu Zhengyi spoke very fast, and within a few seconds, he cracked a lot.

Su Xiaoqiao? died?

Unexpectedly, Su Tianle thought of what he saw last night, and his legs were so frightened that he weakened.

"Dead? Didn't my aunt be getting better yesterday? How could she die?" At this time, Zhou Aiqin ran out with tousled hair and stopped Wu Zhengyi.

"Yes, yes! I heard people say yesterday morning that Xiao Qiao can get out of bed and walk, how can I leave?" At this time, Xu Meili also opened the door and asked Wu Zhengyi.

"You ask me, who am I going to ask? Early in the morning, Aunt Wu ran to my house to call me for a doctor. When I arrived, Su Xiaoqiao had no breath, even his body became stiff." Wu Zhengyi was killed by Zhou Aiqin's two concubines. Stopped, I had to explain what I knew to everyone.

"Ouch! My sister-in-law~! You are really dead~ so miserable~!" Xu Meili raised her hand, slapped her thigh, and howled in mourning.

According to the rules of Dahuang Village, when relatives and friends have passed away, and someone comes to report the funeral, the host's family wants to cry a few words to express their grief.

"Okay, why did you die?" Zhou Aiqin muttered, and then wailed: "Poor ~ sister-in-law~!"

Su Tianle's mind "buzzed", seeing Wu Zhengyi turn around and leave, Su Tianle quickly stretched out his hand and took Wu Zhengyi's arm, and asked: "Just... Zhengyi, you are a doctor, Xiao Qiao About when did she die?"

"I'm just a barefoot doctor, any kind of doctor!" Wu Zhengyi waved his hand, his face flushed.

"Justice, you have seen a lot of things, give an estimate, I just think that Xiao Qiao... feels uncomfortable." Su Tianle's voice brought a little bit of crying.

Seeing Su Tianle's sad and anxious look, Zhou Zhengyi didn't want to take Joe again.

"Well..." Wu Zhengyi raised his hand, looked at the watch on his wrist, estimated in his mind, and said, "It's almost six o'clock. When I was called to the Lin's house by Aunt Wu, about At about 5:15, Su Xiaoqiao's body was already cold. I guess that Su Xiaoqiao died five or six hours ago."