Chapter 263

The tomatoes in the backyard vegetable plot, I don't know if it is because of the special variety, the aura contained in it is ten times that of ordinary vegetables. The vegetables produced in Lin Susu's backyard taste better than ordinary dishes at most, and the aura contained in them can basically be ignored.

"Aura Tomato" is different, with a tomato, the exhaustion of the whole body can be swept away.

After Lin Susu discovered the secrets of his vegetable plot, he never picked vegetables to sell in the town. When the tomatoes were ripe, Lin Susu gathered them in the space and hoarded them.

Lin Susu is not short of money now, this kind of vegetable with aura is good for the body, so I must keep it for my own consumption!

In the past few days, Lin Susu would stare at Wu Fengjiao to eat a tomato every day. Lin Susu didn't dare to feed Wu Fengjiao too much, because she was afraid that Wu Fengjiao would "make up" too much, and her body would not be able to stand it.

The complexion on Wu Fengjiao's face was a bit black, yellow, black and yellow.

After moving into the Lin family, the aura contained in a tomato every day unknowingly transforms Wu Fengjiao's body. After this month, Wu Fengjiao's complexion was much whiter than before, and even the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes became lighter.

Wu Fengjiao is an older person, and she rarely looks in the mirror, not to mention that she is busy selling jelly during this time, and she is greedy for the dark every day. Looking in the mirror does not exist.

The changes in Wu Fengjiao were all progressing slowly, and Wu Fengjiao didn't know it herself.

Even these days, Wu Fengjiao felt that she was energetic, and she thought it was because of making money. As the saying goes, it’s not like: People have a good spirit when it comes to happy occasions!

Lin Susu was very confident in his own "Reiki Dishes", and only then said that Wu Fengjiao would definitely live a hundred years old.

Hearing Lin Susu's words like this, Wu Fengjiao smiled directly. After all, the four words "Long Lives One Hundred Years Old" most of the time represent a good wish.

"How can you live a hundred years? One day, grandma won't become an old fairy?" Wu Fengjiao waved his hand and said with a smile.

This year, the level of medical care is limited. Rural people, especially the elderly, are uncomfortable. Generally, they don't like to go to the hospital to see a doctor. Once or twice, minor illnesses tend to be delayed into serious illnesses, and serious illnesses just die.

As far as Wu Fengjiao knew, the oldest old man in Dahuang Village lived only 88 years old. To live a long life is really difficult for ordinary people.

"Grandma, you will definitely live a hundred years later, really." Lin Susu giggled at Wu Fengjiao.

Wu Fengjiao didn't know that Lin Susu not only gave her "Reiki Tomato", but also gave her the precious "Purple Ganoderma".

Hu Mei-niang said that purple Ganoderma lucidum is beneficial to mortals for longevity. Lin Susu Ji was in his heart. The night after returning home, he gave Wu Fengjiao a fingernail-sized purple Ganoderma lucidum.

With "Reiki Dishes" and "Purple Ganoderma Lucidum", as long as Wu Fengjiao is not surprised, it is not a dream to live a long life.

"After a few years, grandma will be old! Even if she is not dead by then, she will not be able to support my Susu! Susu, listen to my grandma's advice, and you will get a better relationship with Xiaoxia and Xiaohui in the future, waiting for you to marry Empress, if your mother-in-law’s family treats you badly, Xiaohui and the others can also call the door to help you out." Wu Fengjiao reached out and touched Lin Susu’s head, and said with emotion.

Let Su Xiaohui and Su Xiaoxia stand for themselves? If there is such a day, this brother and sister might be the ones who took the lead in bullying themselves! Lin Susu secretly slandered himself.

"Grandma, did you forget? I don't have to marry in the future, but I want to recruit relatives." Lin Susu shook his head and rejected Wu Fengjiao's proposal.

With the lessons of the previous life, Lin Susu is now afraid of avoiding the Su family. Just to say "Maybe I can help in the future" and send it to your door to find abuse? Unless Lin Susu wants to die again!

"Su Su, are you really going to set up an account for your dad?" Wu Fengjiao smiled.

"That's for sure, our old Lin family, now there is only my lone seedling. If you don't ask for a kiss, the Lin family will break the incense!" Lin Susu blinked his eyes with a serious look on his face.

"This is..." Wu Fengjiao was silent.

In the countryside, family inheritance is a major event. Lin Ansheng and Su Xiaoqiao only have a daughter like Lin Susu. If Lin Susu really gets married, the Lin family's inheritance will be broken.

Even if Wu Fengjiao felt sorry for Lin Susu, she would not persuade Lin Susu to change her mind.

Unknowingly, Wu Fengjiao originally persuaded Lin Susu and Su Xiaoxia to reconcile, but Lin Susu was taken into the ditch.

There is one more thing Wu Fengjiao is worried about.

These years, I really want to be a door-to-door son-in-law at the woman's house. What's so good? Either they are ugly or the conditions at home are too bad.

Her family Susu is so beautiful, if it really deserves a crooked melon and split date, it really is...

Wu Fengjiao shivered, and she didn't dare to think about the scene behind.

The grandfather and grandson did not speak any more along the way, thinking about their own thoughts.

After returning to the village, Wu Fengjiao rested his burden and was about to open the door, when Xiao Guihua leaned over.

"Aunt Wu, do you know? There were two people from the city who wandered around your door for a long time today," Xiao Guihua said pretendingly mysteriously.

Wu Fengjiao was stunned. City people? Who is the one?

"Aunt Wu, a man and a woman, they are dressed in foreign style! They are not Su Xiaoqiao's maiden family? By the way, half an hour ago, I saw your Xiaoxia go with those two people." Xiao Guihua Continue to gossip.

When Wu Fengjiao heard the first half sentence of Xiao Guihua, she thought it was really Su Xiaoqiao's family who came, and she was delighted.

Hearing the second half of the sentence, Wu Fengjiao knew in her heart that the city people Xiao Guihua was talking about should be Huang Xiaotong and the others who she had met on the road!

"Well, from Hu Wangcai's family, thank you!" Wu Fengjiao nodded, and Gu Zi opened the big lock on the door.

It's not that Wu Fengjiao is rude, but that she doesn't want to deal with Xiao Guihua at all.

Xiao Guihua is a person who is not profitable and can not afford to be early. He rushed over and said such a lot of words. He still didn't know what idea he had made?

"Aunt Wu, have your business been doing well these days? Are today's jelly sold out again?" Xiao Guihua said, craned her neck and looked at Wu Fengjiao resting on the basket on the side of the road.

It's a pity that Wu Fengjiao's basket is covered with a lid, and Xiao Guihua has no perspective, and of course he can't see what's inside the basket.

"Hu Wangcai's, you let me, I'm still busy!" Wu Fengjiao hurried people unceremoniously.

A few days ago, after Xiao Guihua heard that Wu Fengjiao had made money by selling jelly, she immediately went to the market and set up a jelly stall to grab Wu Fengjiao's business.

Wu Fengjiao never said that Xiao Guihua was wrong, but that does not mean that Wu Fengjiao agrees with Xiao Guihua's approach. Is it so ugly for the folks in the village?

Unfortunately, Xiao Guihua has a thick skin. Xiao Guihua came to Wu Fengjiao today with a purpose.

Now that Xiao Guihua's goal has not been achieved, how could he be "scared" by Wu Fengjiao's indifferent attitude?