Chapter 308

"This...I am not very clear. I only heard Zhou Yueji say that Magnolia is too selfish, regardless of sisterhood, Xiao Min ran in the door angrily, and went directly to Zhou Yueji." Wu Fengjiao Said awkwardly.

It's not that Wu Fengjiao is not clear, but she doesn't want to treat Wu Youcheng's family as a gossip to tell Lin Susu. Not everyone can watch the excitement of Wu Youcheng's family.

After all, no matter how mature Lin Susu's mind is, in Wu Fengjiao's eyes, she is also a ten-year-old girl. A little girl of this age can't tell what can be said outside and what can't be said. In the unlikely event that Lin Susu leaked his mouth and publicized what happened in Wu Youcheng's family today, Wu Fengjiao couldn't imagine what the consequences would be.

Wu Youcheng and his wife treated Lin Susu well, and Wu Fengjiao didn't want Wu Youcheng to be unlucky.

Wu Fengjiao did not say, Lin Susu did not continue to question.

Anyway, the matter of Wu Xiaomin is not a secret to Lin Susu. Even if Wu Fengjiao doesn't say it, Wu Xiaomin will definitely tell Lin Susu at the latest.

Besides, Lin Susu has divine consciousness, and everything that happened in Dahuang Village, as long as Lin Susu wants to know, he can't escape the "monitoring" of Lin Susu's divine consciousness.

Time goes back half an hour ago.

Wu Fengjiao sent Wu Xiaomin home.

As soon as he walked to the door of Wu Youcheng's house, Wu Fengjiao heard Zhou Yueji's sharp voice: "Sister, don't shirk. Brother-in-law is the captain. As long as my brother-in-law agrees, it will definitely be done."

"Second sister, this thing is really bad. Although you are a captain, you have to be fair in doing things? You grew up in the village and didn't know the rules of the village? Each household can buy the amount of "affordable food", It was calculated by Cousin Aihua based on the population. Your family is a thousand catties a year, which is already calculated by Cousin Aihua according to the loosest standard. You have to buy more to do business now, it will definitely not work." Zhou Yulan Explained.

"Sister, who are you fooling? The rules in the village? The rules in the village are not set by people? If it is so strict, I don't even have the qualifications to buy "affordable food". Isn't my brother-in-law giving accommodation? "There was a hint of anger in Zhou Yueji's voice.

"Second sister, when you talk like this, you dislike my success and shouldn't buy food for you, right?" Zhou Yulan was also angry.

For the "affordable food" of the Chinese rose, Wu Youcheng gave the villagers in the village a smile. It's not good now, and the weekly rose has a real benefit, and it's still awkward.

"Sister, I didn’t say that. I mean, my brother-in-law had the ability to help me get "par food". Now it shouldn’t be difficult to make a little bit more! The snack shop I’m running now uses twice a day. Thirty catties of flour! The food I bought in the village has almost been used up. If my brother-in-law doesn't help to make more, you know that my shop will be closed?" Zhou Yueji said unhappily.

The snack shop in the weekly rose can earn more than ten yuan a day! After having tasted the taste of making money, why would Zhou Rose be willing to close the snack shop?

"Second sister, it's not that we won't help you, we really can't help you. When the grain is distributed, how can there be grain to buy in the village?" Wu Youcheng didn't want to talk to her sister-in-law. Looks like, I had to explain it.

"Brother-in-law, don't lie to me. If the autumn grain has not come down, isn't there still grain reserves in the village? Even if you even give me one or two kilograms, what can't it interfere with you?" Zhou Yueji said with a grin.

Zhou Yueji wanted to buy food in the village at a low price. She had long been talking about the Dahuang Village and asked Zhou Qingsong about it. Regarding the food reserve, Zhou Yueji learned about it from Zhou Qingsong.

Wu Youcheng's expression changed.

The matter of grain storage is also considered an undisclosed "secret" in Dahuang Village. In the famine a few years ago, the villagers almost starved to death. In the harvest year, after paying the public grain, the village will leave 10,000 catties of grain in the warehouse of the brigade headquarters every year.

Reserve grain Reserve grain is saved to prevent famine. Every year after the autumn harvest, the old grains will be cleared away and new grains will be restocked.

"Second sister, you don't need to talk about this, it definitely won't work." Wu Youcheng shook his head and refused.

The new grain has not yet come down, and the grain cannot be evacuated before the reserve grain has arrived. This is the rule of Dahuang Village. Don't say that you want to buy the weekly rose, even if Zhou Qingsong comes forward, this matter is not accommodating.

Wu Fengjiao suddenly listened to the secret, but in a moment of embarrassment, Wu Xiaomin had already rushed into the house.

"Second aunt, you are from the city, and you are more capable than my dad. What you want to buy is sold in the city. Why go back to the village to trouble my parents?" Wu Xiaomin yelled at Zhou Yueji.

When she was in the county seat, Zhou Yueji was nagging in front of Wu Xiaomin all day, saying that Wu Youcheng had become a captain for nothing, and she didn't know to make profit for her relatives. Wu Youcheng's "affordable food" can be sold to her by raising his hand. The results of it? This is the case every year. I want to buy more than one hundred and eighty kilograms in the weekly rose season, but Wu Youcheng refuses to let it.

Wu Xiaomin's ears almost heard calluses.

Wu Xiaomin knew that every time her mother came to the county town, she would bring a lot of ingredients for the weekly rose, sometimes a chicken, sometimes a duck, and at least a basket of home-grown vegetables. Where's the week rose? Every time I went back to the village, Magnolia's house was empty-handed last week. When Zhou Rose left, Zhou Yulan took away big bags and small bags for Zhou Rose again. Is it not good to be a sister to Zhou Yulan? Wu Xiaomin really doesn't know what to do.

"Sister, look at you, see, your family is not too young, why do you talk to your elders like this? I am also your guest at any rate? Xiao Min is good. After entering the door, she rushes without even saying hello. Shouting at me, is this the style of your house?" Zhou Yueji was scolded by a yellow-haired girl like Wu Xiaomin, and she quit.

"Xiao Min, you go back to the room. You don't say hello when you enter the door, and you dare to be rude to your second aunt and fine you not to go out for three days." Zhou Yulan snapped.

Zhou Yulan scolded Wu Xiaomin, in fact, not only because Wu Xiaomin was "rude" to Zhou Rose, in fact, Zhou Yulan did not want Wu Xiaomin to be a child, and was mixed with grievances between adults.

Today's calculations for the week rose are destined to fail. Zhou Yulan didn't want Zhou Yueji to think that Wu Xiaomin had mixed things up.

Besides, no matter how bad the Zhou rose season is, it is Wu Xiaomin's second aunt. Wu Xiaomin yelled at Zhou Yueji, and Zhou Yueji got angry and ran to the village to say bad things about Wu Xiaomin. Just the words "rude to the elders" would affect Wu Xiaomin's reputation in the village.

"Mom~! You are too indifferent! I don't care about you." Wu Xiaomin stomped angrily and went back to the room.

Wu Fengjiao stood outside the door for a while, but in the end he was embarrassed to enter the door, turned around and left quietly.