Chapter 246

"Well, Granny Hu, I will never go to the wild mountain again, let alone go to the top of the mountain." Lin Susu nodded obediently.

"Susu, you are a good boy, and Granny Hu believes you." Seeing Lin Susu's obedient and obedient, Hu Meiniang couldn't help showing a bright smile on her face.

Hu Mei-niang had to go back to surrender her life to the great elder, and she didn't have much time to stay here.

After explaining all the taboos she could think of, Hu Meiniang said goodbye to Lin Susu.

The speed of the monk, that is the leverage. Lin Susu only felt that his eyes flashed, and Hu Meiniang had disappeared.

Lin Susu looked at the deserted mountain and suddenly felt a little lonely.

If it weren't for a jade box in his hand, Lin Susu really doubted whether the encounter with Hu Meiniang before was a dream.

Lin Susu did not dare to continue staying in the great barren mountain. After Hu Meiniang left, Lin Susu took the space and returned home.

Leaning on the sweet-scented osmanthus tree in his yard, Lin Susu looked at the blue sky, smelling the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus at the tip of his nose, and his frantic mood gradually settled down.

God bless, it was Hu Mei Niang that she met today. God bless, Hu Mei Niang didn't mean anything to her.

If the person who was sent to the Great Barren Mountain to do business today was not Hu Meiniang, but another monk whom he didn't know, Lin Susu really couldn't imagine what he would face today.

Since his rebirth, Lin Susu has been walking smoothly. Strive for Wu Fengjiao to move to live with her, punish Zhou Aiqin brothers and sisters, stay away from Su Xiaoxia, and prevent Su Xiaoxia from taking advantage of her home. There is also a "pension" for the jelly stall...one by one. , Lin Susu was a little unbelievable smoothly.

Lin Susu didn't know if her rebirth brought about the "butterfly effect" that would make the life of this life follow a different trajectory from the previous life.

So far, everything Lin Susu wants to do has been done. So far, Lin Susu has got everything he wanted.

Is it because these days are so easy that she loses her vigilance? Lin Susu was secretly surprised.

Lin Susu is just an orphan, and her past and present lives are the same. If Lin Susu wants to live a good life, she needs to fight for it on her own.

Study hard and go to a good university.

Make money so that you and your grandmother will have nothing to worry about forever.

Eat delicious food and wear beautifully.

Find a man you like to fall in love with.

Find a man who likes yourself to marry? (Cough cough cough... This will not be considered for the time being).

······

Lin Susu wants to try everything he hasn't done in his previous life, except getting married.

With so many things waiting for her to do, Lin Susu certainly cannot let her life end at the age of eighteen as she did in her previous life.

See and think more when things happen, keep a cool head, and don't move forward when you see the "good". At present, Lin Susu only summed up these "life-saving methods." For monks, "opportunities" and "risks" coexist. For Lin Susu, she just wants to be an ordinary person, with risky opportunities, Lin Susu is not sensitive.

In this life, Lin Susu not only wants to live, but also to live well until the day of old age.

The Lin Family, Kyoto City.

Early in the morning, Limbo was sitting on the sofa, holding his favorite purple clay pot in his hand, and taking a sip at the spout from time to time. The taste of this big red robe is truly amazing! It's not in vain that he spent so much money and spent a lot of effort to buy such a small amount!

Limbo's face was full of intoxication.

Qiu Shufang put on reading glasses and sat next to Lin Bo, holding Lin Ansheng's medical record in his hand, looking at it "attentively".

Qiu Shufang watched a thin medical record of only a dozen pages for half an hour.

Seeing this, Lin Bo couldn't hide the pride in his heart, showing a point or two on his face.

Fortunately, his brain is clever, and he thought of a good way to create a "fake medical record"! Huang's girl is also pretty good. She may be better at making fakes than her medical skills.

If Huang Xiaotong knew that Lin Bo thought about her, he would definitely be angry and wonder what to say. For Lin Bo's bad idea, Huang Xiaotong spent a lot of time and effort, and also took a lot of favors into it. If laymen like Lin Bo can find traces of fraud, Huang Xiaotong won't have to mess around in the unit.

Lin Bo felt that he couldn't even see that the medical records were fake, and Qiu Shufang certainly couldn't see it. Qiu Shufang is not as smart as him!

Qiu Shufang did not discover that the medical records were false.

Qiu Shufang's eyes were fixed on the medical record book, but a lot of the light from the corner of his eyes was on Lin Bo who was sitting next to him.

As a pillow, Qiu Shufang has a deep understanding of Lin Bo. Qiu Shufang also knew exactly what Lin Bo's small movements represented what Lin Bo felt.

Since Lin Bo handed the medical record to Qiu Shufang, Lin Bo’s mouth has been tilted upwards. When drinking tea, he would chuckle from time to time. If it weren’t for the excitement in his heart, Qiu Shufang estimated Limbo may still want to sing two voices.

How could the old man feel happy because his son's recovery is so bad?

The more Qiu Shufang looked at it, the more it felt wrong.

Three generations of the Lin family are single, and Lin Ansheng's safety is more important than anything in Lin Bo's heart. When the news that Lin Ansheng was seriously injured on the battlefield reached Lin Bo's ears, Lin Bo fainted directly. On the contrary, it was Qiu Shufang, who forcibly endured the grief in his heart, and was busy taking care of Lin Bo.

"Shufang, have you finished reading it? Lao Geng said, our Shuisheng's health is not very good, and we must not travel long distances to avoid recurrence of old injuries!" Lin Bo saw Qiu Shufang raise his head and quickly put down the teapot in his hand. , Wiped away the tears that did not exist at the corner of his eyes.

Lin Bo's contrived action caused Qiu Shufang to frown directly. She clearly saw the old man’s mouth turned upwards just now. Does the old man really think she is a fool?

Over the years, Qiu Shufang has been very low-key in front of Lin Bo. She knows that Lin Bo's self-esteem is very strong, and relatively, her inferiority complex is also very strong.

Qiu Shufang is a smart woman, she never let Lin Bo think that she is smarter than Lin Bo, so as not to sting Lin Bo's sensitive heart.

"Old man, why is this person like Dean Geng? There are two sets of excuses for treating the patient's family members? When I called Dean Geng that day, Dean Geng clearly said that Shui Sheng’s body has nothing to do with his brain symptoms. After treatment, everything else has recovered well?" Qiu Shufang reminded Lin Bo.

"Shufang, Lao Geng must be afraid that you are worried. Only then can I say something nice to calm your heart! I am the father of the child. Only when I suffer a blow, Lao Geng will choose to tell me the truth." Lin Bo opened his eyes. The eyes are nonsense.