45. *Strong & Deep*

Start from the beginning

Massimo's head immediately turned in my direction as I yelled his name. His eyes fell on me as he looked at me frantically, his expression was alarmed.

I exhaled the breath I didn't realise I was holding as the sudden interruption made the bullet miss its original target and instead of hitting Massimo's head the bullet only went past his face. Thank god!

But my relief only lasted for a moment as now all of them were looking at me. I had no problem with Massimo's men knowing about my presence but I surely didn't want to be found out by those other men.

I looked around as my gaze fell on some unfamiliar faces. Only few of them were left while most of them were lying unconscious on the ground. Their number was now less as compared to Massimo's men but I was still feeling unsafe and a bit scared, even though I shouldn't have to because I knew Massimo & Enzo wouldn't let them harm me.

As my eyes fell on Massimo I literally wanted to just run towards him and stay by his side. I was relieved that I somehow saved him from getting shot. Even from the distance I could see the way he was looking at me. His eyes were frantic as he looked at me up and down. I saw him moving from his position, probably wanting to come towards me.

"Well well well...." My eyes snapped away from Massimo as it now landed on the owner of this unfamiliar voice.

Massimo halted in his steps as this unfamiliar man pointed his gun at me. My eyes got widened as I unknowingly took few steps back.

"Isn't it interesting?" The unfamiliar man said with an evil smirk on his face. He kept his gun pointed at me as he now started to walk towards me. "Don't or I won't hesitate to shoot her." He then warned as both Massimo & Enzo tried to come towards me.

They obviously halted while keeping their heated-angry gaze on this unfamiliar man.

When he was now almost near me Massimo yelled, "You want me! Then fight with me! Leave the girl alone!" I swear I saw this unfamiliar man to shiver in fear for a moment but then he gave an evil look and looked at me with his cringeworthy eyes.

"Correct me if I'm wrong." He said as he now stood beside me to which I obviously cowered away from him. "She's that infamous girl after whom you went all the way to Russia and fought with Ivanov, right?" I gulped audibly as he point the gun on my temple. My eyes looked up at Massimo as he now growled almost like an animal.

"You still have one last chance." Massimo said through gritted teeths. "Leave her or I'll make you regret coming here tonight!" Again I noticed this unfamiliar man to shiver in fear but he recovered immediately.

"So I sure am right." The man said unbothered by Massimo's warning. "She's the one because of who you fought with your biggest enemy." I shivered in disgust as he now stood behind me and with his gun he grazed my neck.

"Aha! Stop right there or next time I won't give warning but shoot this pretty little thing right away." He wounded his right arm around my shoulder as he pulled me backwards while still pointing his gun on my temple. I noticed how he didn't have an Italian accent but a british one.

My frantic eyes fell on Massimo who was trying very hard to not come forward and probably kill this unfamiliar man. His jaw was clenching and his fists were tightened by his side.