I have no idea why I like her so much. I'm falling for her fast. Holy crap. That scares me, since I don't usually fall for girls, they fall for me. I wish I could emotionless sometimes. I think it would make things easier and people would get hurt a whole lot less. Love it’s stupid, I don't even think it's real. Love is just something that people say that they're in. How do you even know if you're "In love"? Like what does that even mean?  I think it's stupid. Always have, always will.

"You know you're drooling right?" Noah jokes pulling me out of my thoughts. "You wish." I joke back with her. She smiles as I pull her close, lean in and kiss her. This is going to sound really girly but, when I kiss Noah, time stops. I don't focus on anything but her and my self.  That scares me considering that had never happened to me with anyone else.

I can't even tell you how long we were making out for. But what I do know if that Shane interrupted us. Why can't he just leave me alone? "Cole." He says sternly making me to turn around and face him. "What?" I say though my teeth.  He gives me a glare and turns back to his daughter. “Daddy, Uncle's hard." She says to Shane. Shane's eyes look like they're going bug out of his head. "W-w-w-what?" Shane asks her again. She looks up at him with her big blue innocent eyes and says, "Uncle said he was hard." Shane gives Drew a death stare. In response he puts his hands in the air and says, "Kelsey and I are having problems, you know I didn't say that!" Shane tells Claire to go play in the other room. "I'll go with her." Noah mumbles and follows Claire's lead into the other room.

"Wanna explain you self first?" Shane says sounding pissed. I bite my nails since I have no clue what to say. "Cole, move your hand away from your mouth and say something. Anything at this point can probably help you considering how mad I am." "I didn't realize that Claire could hear me, I'm sorry Shane." I say quietly. “I don't even know who this chick is Cole. What happened to Missy?" “I told you I wasn't dating her!" I shout at him. "Does she know that Cole?" He yells back. "I won't have my baby brother growing up to be some jackass to women, and feels like he can do whatever he wants!" He yells some more. “God, you are so afraid of me ending up like you! Stop worrying about me!  Stop acting like a perfect parent! You aren't, you didn't even know where Claire was for most of the night! Oh and guess what? I'm not a virgin! I haven't been since I was fourteen. Oh, I had sex with Noah the other night when you weren't here. I break you damn rules all the time! I'm done living here Shane. You're worse then mom!" I yell back at him. I can see the pain in his eyes. I caused that pain. "Noah, lets get out of here." I say to her. I want to kiss Claire goodbye but I don't have time. I just have to get out of here.

The car ride is quiet. So quiet that I can't stand it. “Are you alright?" I ask Noah, she seems pretty shaken up about my fight with my brother. "Where are you going to go?" She asks ignoring my question. "Not sure yet, just somewhere Shane can't find me." I responded. “You really hurt him, Cole." She whispers to me. My hands start to get shaky. "He'll be fine." I say to relax her. "Cole." Noah whispers to me again. Fighting back the tears is starting to get harder for me. I hate crying. I can't even remember the last time I cried. I don't think I've ever cried in front of a person. Other then Adam. I better text him and tell him what's going on.

I turn the car off when you pull into Noah's drive way. "Please go back home." She begs. "Baby, I would love to but I just can't right now." "You called me baby." She says with a faint smile. "If it's weird for you I won't do it." "I like it." She smiles at me. "Cole, come on inside. You can stay the night here." "What about your parents?" "I live with my older brother and sister. Our parents work way in the city, so they live out there during the week usually." I nod and get out faster then Noah can so I can open her door. "Come on." She says grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

"Chance! Harmony! I'm home!" Noah yells so the whole house can hear her. A guy who looks around Shane's age comes running down stairs. "Noah, I've been calling you for like an hour. Why don't you pick up your phone once and a while?" I don't think he notices me since he's looking down at his phone. "Chance, don't be rude." Noah tells him while elbowing him in the ribs. "Name's Chance." Chance holds out his hand and smiles at me. "Cole." I say taking his hand. "Where's Harmony?" Noah says flatly. "Bathroom, where else." Chance rolls his eyes. "I can hear you guys." An angry voice says from the top of the stairs. Then a girl walks...well more like waddles... Down the stairs. "Cole, this is my sister Harmony, she's really fat." Harmony rolls her eyes and looks at me and says, "I'm just pregnant." She says smiling. I nod. "I know, my brother's ex girl friend looked like that when she was pregnant." I say “You’re an uncle?" She asks me. I nod again. "My brother had a daughter, Claire." I pull out my phone and show them pictures of Claire. "She's cute." Noah's sister says to me. I thank her and look over at Noah.

“I shouldn't stay here." I whisper to her. "I don't trust you. Give me your keys." She demands." You sound like Kelsey." I mumble under my breath. "Who?" "Family friend, almost like a sister.” "Why don't you go there?" "The goal is to not have Shane find me." Noah rolls her eyes at me and says," Cole's having some family stuff going on, he's going to stay here." "Is he you’re boyfriend Noah?" Chance asks her. She looks over at me, I smile at her and she tells her brother, “Yeah, yeah, I guess he is." She tells me to go sit at the table and that she'll be right back.

"Holy crap." I mumble to my self thinking I was alone. "You alright?" Chance looks over at me. "I just.... did a stupid thing." “Okay, this is going to sound weird and awkward but have you slepted with my sister?" He winces. I don't answer right away. I think about lying but I think I've done enough lying for right now. “Yes." I say sheepishly. Chance sighs, "Did you...” "Yeah, I did." I say cutting him off. “I’m sorry for asking, It's just that you look like a guy I went to high school with and he got his girlfriend pregnant when he was your age and I don't know whatever happened to him. We were really good friends too. I wouldn't want that to happen to you or my baby sister." "What was that guys name." I ask ignoring the rest of his story and warning. "Shane Cooper. Why?" "I know why I remind you of him. That's my brother." His eyes go wide, " Wait, so the little girl on your phone is his daughter?!" I nod at him. "Is he still with Mia, I herd the left town a while back." "No they aren't together; she left Claire with Shane and disappeared."

Noah comes back in her pajamas looking at me and her brother. "Find something to talk about?" "Shane." I tell her. "Cole tells me that you and him slept together." Chance says to her like a parent. "Yeah, so?" He shrugs his shoulders at her and walks into another room. "He doesn’t care?" I question. "Nah, as long as I don't end up like my sister I'm fine." "What if you do?" "What's that suppose to mean...” Noah says looking worried. "Nothing, baby relax." She smiles and we head up into her room.

I wish Shane was more laid back like Noah's siblings are. Maybe If i had more freedom then I wouldn't have to break as many rules. I think my phone has gone off at least six hundred times. It's not only from Shane either. I've been getting calls from my mom, sisters, step dad, step brother, step sister, Adam, Drew, Kelsey  hell I even got a call from Missy. The only person I really want to talk to is Adam. But I'm afraid I'll wake Noah up if I call him. The TV is on so I think maybe she won't notice.

Ring...ring...ring.. "Where the hell are you?" Adam almost yells at me. "Can't tell you, I'm sorry." "What do you mean you can't tell me? Are you forgetting who I am?" "You can't tell Shane, or I'm telling everyone that you were so Horney you jacked off the in bathroom at school." "That has never happened." Adam says defensively. "I don't care. They won't have to know that." Adam hesitates and says, "Fine, I won't tell anyone." "I'm at Noah's." I say into the phone. "Hell yes! I was right." "Adam!" I shout in the phone. "Oh right, Sorry. So did you bang her?" "How's Shane?" I ask changing the subject. "Pretty messed up actually." I feel like I can't breath, my brother isn't supposed to have feelings or be upset. "Cole? Are you there?" "Yeah." I whisper in the phone. "He's pretty much drunk off his ass." "Are you there?" "Yeah, so is the rest of your family." "Shit." "Is that Cole?" I can hear my mother say in the back around. “No, it’s another friend. Sorry." “I’ don't know when I'll be home. I have to go. Bye." "No, Cole wa-" I hang up before he can finish.

"Are you okay?" Noah says sitting up in the bed. "I'm freaking my family out." "I think you should go back." I shake my head. "I can't face them right now. Not alone." "Who says you have to do it alone?"

Noah gets up and starts getting dressed. "Put your jeans back on. I'm taking you home." I shake my head. "Alright fine. Go in your under wear." She says to me. "Noah, please don't make me do this. It's two thirty in the morning."  She glares at me so I get out of the bed and start putting my clothes back on. "Fine." I sigh while Noah goes and wakes up her sister to tell her were leaving.

The truth is I can face every single person in my house right now. Just not my brother.

A/N So hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I really want your feed back. So anything helps! Thanks for being so awesome guys and I really like writing this story so I hope that you like reading it :)

Fan~* vote~*Comment~*Tell your friends

<3 Quinn