But it's not healthy for me to be away from her for so long either.

I'll be better once I get her back.

"Well, the Russians wouldn't kidnap a mafia queen and take them to their own country so we can cross of Russia."

"They'd think we would go there to try and trick us and then move her to another location to throw us off again." Gabi says.

"America would be a close guess but why kidnap her and leave her in the same country?"

"So Italy, is what we landed on.. keeping her in our old base would be better. No one uses it anymore, it's almost deserted." Dante says. He puts the post-it in his pocket and smiles at my sister and then to me.

"Let's go then" I stand up from my chair. Throwing back the last of the whiskey in my glass. I walk towards them both until I hear Dante speak.

"You think I'm right?" He asks. I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"I trust you enough to find where my wife is. If she isn't in Italy, we'll keep looking. Then we'll go to the next place until we find her."

As long as we get her back..

As long as I get her back..

"Aww that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me" He wipes a fake tear from his face.

I roll my eyes at him, grumbling under my breath.

Just as I was about to leave along with Dante and Gabi, I hear a noise from my phone.

"I'll be right behind you one second" I say. Gabriela nods to me and they both walk out of my office, leaving me alone.

I pick up my phone seeing that it is ringing. "Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Boss, I'm afraid she's not here." I hear one of my men say. My heart drops from his words.

"We've done an entire sweep of the wear house three times. She's not there." He says.

"We'll check another location! She had to be somewhere. Find my fucking wife!" I shout into the phone. I hang up, grabbing my empty whisky glass and throwing it at the wall.

Just let me find her. Let me find my wife.

Please.

With a heavy sigh, I compose myself and walk down the hall and into the garage. I go all the way down to the end of the room until the large cabinet is in front of me.

I push it to the side, the wood scraping against the concrete making my ears hurt.

Different guns, knifes, bullets are all displayed along the walls of the room. Some people have a secret stash of chocolate in their rooms, I have a stash of weapons.

I heave our two large duffel bags and begin filling them up with a variety of different weapons to kill these Russians, and Elena's father.

Fucking prick.

Dante not long after starts helping me fill the duffel bags up, even taking his time to admire a few of the knifes.

He likes knifes.

"Dante call axel and tell him to get the plane ready for Italy at one o'clock." He nods and placed the last of his weapons into the bag. He zips it up and carry's it out with him.

What is something goes wrong whilst we're there?

What if she's not even in Italy. She could be anywhere.

My face pales at the thoughts. She has to be in Italy. She had to be fine.

I'm nothing without her anymore.

Gabi stands at the doorway just as I'm about to walk out. "She's going to be fine you know. We'll get her back." She strikes my arm for comfort and then walks out.

It's like she can tell when I'm worried about something.

I pick up the last duffel filled with weapons. Grabbing one of my guns and tucking it into my waistband, and a small knife into my shoe I  leave the room.

The plan has to work.

The plan needs to work.

I'm coming baby don't worry.

Hate how this chapter turned out