Plus they don't even know where the house is for a start.

It's perfect.

"I think that's a great plan." I look at Leo to see the cogs turning inside his head as he thinks. 

"That seems pretty good". The man across from me smiles happily. Little dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Aww." I quietly mumble under my breath .

Fuck I shouldn't have said that. What if Leo heard me. Oh god.

"So it's a plan then? We go to your safe house until it all blows over?" I hope things blow over soon. The constant worry of being kidnapped every time you leave the house isn't very fun.

Leo doesn't react to my recent mumble so I indicate that he didn't hear it.

"Sí" Leo's hand moves to my leg and squeezes it. His thumb rubbing circles on my bare skin.

"Well then, thank you.." I trail on, not knowing his name. "James" he smiles towards me. "Thank you James."

Leo's grip becomes tighter on my bare leg from my words. "Oh don't be so jealous. I was only thanking him" I lean over whispering into his ear. He clenches his jaw at me then kisses his teeth.

"you can see how jealous I am tonight. che ne dici di quello?" His hand pulls away from my leg no doubt leaving a bruise. My eyes go wide. I'm sure they could pop out any further. (How about that?)

Rest in piece to me.

And my pussy..

"Is this the full plan then?" I ask. Everyone seems to nod quickly when I ask the question.

Alrighty then.

"If that's all then I think we should be going to the safe house." "It's as that man said, 'I'm putting everyone in fucking danger'. " I stand up from my seat and Leo does the same. The men sat at the table all stand and lower their heads.

(AN: king and queen shit)

One of the men walk to the door and holds it open for us. I walk out of the room first and Leo behind me placing his hand in my lower back. 

"We will go back and pack some things and then go to the safe house" he says. We walk up to the lift and press the button.

"Alright" I respond just as the metal doors to the lift open. We both walk in and Leo presses a button to go down onto ground floor.

Comfortable silence fills the elevator until Leo decides to speak up. "Everything will be fine you know. I won't let him lay a finger on you." His body turns to me, his hand runs up from my back to my cheek causing ferocious shivers to run up my back.

Goosebumps appearing in my skin when he rubs my cheek. "Promise?" I ask. My eyes looking into his eyes.

"I promise baby" he places a small kiss onto my lips. Just as I want to lean back to kiss him again the elevator doors open up. With a small sigh we both walk out to the main floor.

We both continue walking down past the reception to the doors.

"Excuse me!" A high pitched voice squeaks. Leo pays no mind and keeps walking but I look over my shoulder anyway.