Chapter 30)

Fun fact:

A vibrator can be linked to better health.

Besties I need to get me one considering I fainted yesterday.

Oop-

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

"Go" I tell the driver. "Where sir?" He asks. "Anywhere but home"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A nudge on my shoulder makes me look to my right, Elena's head is rested against my shoulder as her eyes begin fluttering open and her head moving on my shoulder.

She groans and I put my hand out for her to grab, she does and groans again most likely at her pounding head.

It's her own fault for getting drunk.

"Ugh where are we?" She groans and asks. "We're in the car" I respond. Her face becomes pale again and her hand shoots to the car door handle. She fiddles with it until I lean over and open it for her. Bile rises in her throat, she leans forward as the toxins leave her body. I hold her hair back to get it out of her face and stroke her back while she continues to throw up.

"Fuck" she whispers and groans again. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, scrunching her nose at the taste of her own sick.

Tears well up in her eyes, she lets out a sniffle and I move her body closer to mine. I rest her head on my shoulder and stroke her hair to calm her down. "I'm- I'm sorry" she blubbers into my shoulder.
"Shh shh it's ok." I reassure her while still rubbing my fingers through her hair.

"Can we go home please?" She looks up at me from my shoulder. Tears still in her perfect eyes. I nod to her. "Change of plans" I tell the driver. "Take us back"

"Yes boss" I see the driver nod in the wing mirror and he changes route. Elena's head begins to fall off my shoulder and I carefully place her in my lap which she nuzzles into. I stroke her cheek while she falls asleep, waiting to go home.

~~~

The car comes to a stop indicating that we're back at the estate. I pick Elena up bridal style and carefully get out of the car, trying not to wake her.

She moves a bit in my arms but her eyes still closed. I walk through the front door, going up the stairs to our bedroom and place her on the bed. I lightly peck her forehead and cover her up with a blanket. "Ti amo" I whisper, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. (I love you)

I loosen my tie from around my neck and take off my suit jacket throwing it on the bathroom floor. I unbutton my white dress shirt and kick of my black pants and boxers. I run my hands through my hair, turning the sliver knob, watching as the scolding water falls down.

"Fucking hell" I mutter. "How hot does she like her showers jeez"

I turn the other sliver knob below it, turning the water colder. When it's at the right temperature I step in letting the cold water run down my back. I grab the shampoo bottle from my corner of the shower, which Elena insisted that we have.

She has too much body wash it's unreal.

I pour some shampoo into my hand and start to wash my hair. I rinse off the soapy shampoo off my hair, while running my finger through my hair. I open my eyes while the water runs down my face, I see the daw ajar and Elena peaking her head in.

I shake my head at her and meet her eyes. She immediately looks away and backs away from the door.

"Come in" I say and lean my head back, letting the water run down my face.

Not long after I hear the shower doors opening, I peal my eyes open, Elena stands in front of me fiddling with her fingers. I take in the sight in front of me.

Fuck she's so beautiful.

Her perky breasts, a flat stomach with small scars littered on. They make her even more gorgeous though. They make her strong.

I grab her hands to stop her from playing with them and pull her further into the shower. Her chest rubs against mine making her breath become ragged and heavy.

"How- how did I end up in bed?" She says, looking up at me. "You passed out" I grab some of her vanilla body wash and pour some into my hand. I lather it onto her wet body, the scent hitting my nose. "Why?" She mutters underneath me.

"Because you drank a shit ton of alcohol when I told you not to and started dancing with a man until I saw you and then you passed out, you were probably scared"

"Well it's your fault that you took so long" she crosses her arms pushing up her chest, involuntarily pushing her breasts closer to my face.

"How is it my fault!, I told you to stay at the bar! Not go and get drunk and whore yourself around with guys who only want you for your body!" I seethe.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Why do you get to worked up if another man looks at me let alone touch me?!" I shout in his face making sure I want a straight up answer.

"Because your mine! Your my wife!" He exclaims

"Your so bipolar I swear" I mutter under my breath looking down at my hands.

"What did you just say to me?" He pins me against the glass shower wall, holding my hands above my head.

Oh shit.

His eyes squinting at me. "I said, what did you say to me" he pushes my body further into the shower glass causing me to whimper in pain.

"I said" I push back. "Your. So. Fucking. Bipolar." I spell it out for him. "Am I now?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow.

Is he turned on right now?

Oh for fucks sake.

"Are you seriously turned on right now?"

"Mhm. How can I not be?" He let's go of my hands and he pulls me into his chest, smashing his lips onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger because I'm so nice to yall