I look to my side watching Leo's face turn from calm to furious in a matter of seconds. "How much?" The bouncer asks nodding his head to me.

A scoff leaves my mouth. "What" Leo asks his hands turning into fists. "How much for the whore?"

Leo's hand moves to the belt of his pants slightly showing off the gun tucked into his pants. The bouncers face pales at the sight. I lick my lips before saying something, "you think I'm a whore?" I ask taking a small step forward. I grab his collar pulling him down my my height. "I'm only a whore for my husband right there" I whisper into his ear, my gaze moving to Leo who's eyes trailing me, trying to listen over over the bouncing music.

I let go of the bouncers collar, making him stumble back a little and put my hand out for Leo to grab so we can finally walk into this damn club.

Pounding music fills my ears, flashing lights spinning round the room making my head go dizzy.

Coal black leather booths on each side of the club and a glass circular stage in the middle, a shiny silver pole in the centre.

A strip club..

He brought be to a fucking strip club. I'm dressed up a little too much for a strip club don't you think?

If he can look at all of the women in little to no underwear and clothes then I should be able to look and talk to men. It's only fair.

I shake my head getting there mere thought out of my head. We continue waking past the booths until we reach a door. Leo opens in walking straight in giving the man at the door a small nod.

A huge puff of smoke hits my face as soon as I walk in the door. I wave my hand trying to fan away the smoke in my face, coughing, I see the same glass stage but much larger in the centre. Black leather sofas right in front of it. Deep blue and purple lights covering the room

They like to stick to the same theme jeez. At least 5 men all sit with a half naked woman on their lap and a cigarette in hand. The women giggling and twirling their hair in between their fingers while looking at the unbothered men.

"This is the vip room. Come on" he squeezes my hand telling me to move. We walk over to the couch and Leo slumps down in an empty seat. I gulp not knowing what to do.

God this is awkward.

Leo's hand snakes around my waist pulling me onto his lap. "You want a drink?" He asks. I nod. "Can just have a coke please" I don't want to get drunk. I'm a bad drunk, except i act all crazy and start acting out. Leo can't see that.

"Sure baby" he kisses my head. "Crystal" he shouts catching the attention of half the room. "Yes?" a woman walks up to us, batting her eyes lashes at Leo.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Get me a coke and a whiskey neat" he waves his hand and she walks away. By walking I mean unsuccessfully shaking her hips.

Not long after she comes back with a tray in her hand. Our drinks placed on top, she sets them down on the table in front of us purposely pushing her breasts up to get a glimmer of attention.

Leo shows her not an ounce of notice, his eyes are on me making her huff.

Desperate.

I pick up my glass of coke with my left hand making the rock on my finger clear to her. She glared daggers at me then moves to my hand, she legs out a small whine and rolls her eyes waking away. She looks over her shoulder one last time and I give her a smirk, squinting my eyes at her.