There was a small moment of awkward silence amongst the four girls, before Lily spoke up, rather hesitantly.

"I think you have PTSD."

Cassie let out a small sigh.

"I know I have PTSD."

"Oh Cass, I'm so sorry-"

Lily's eyes held sympathy as they met Cassie's in the mirror, but Cassie had a small smile on her face and there was a mischievous glint in her eyes when she cut off Lily in the middle of her sentence.

"Perfect Technique for Sucking Dick."

Marlene let out another loud laugh from the bathroom, it was then followed by a small yelp of pain and Cassie was almost certain that Alice had hit Marlene for laughing.

"It must be true, James and I have been dating a year now-"

"I'd appreciate it if you shut your mouth and stop putting images that I really don't want in my mind."

"Lily! Don't be a nonce."

Lily let out a bemused chuckle and pulled pulled Cassie's hair through the bobble harder than deemed necessary. Cassie raised her hand to rub the back of her head while she stuck her tongue out at Lily in the mirror.

Her hair was now tied into a ponytail on the top of her head, the hair in the ponytail was all curled; the ringlets staying in shape and only falling out slightly when Lily ran her hands through them. Raven strands framed Cassie's face and when she moved to stand up, her ponytail swayed from left to right.

"Lily, it's so pretty."

Lily smiled and gave Cassie a hug from behind, Cassie hugged the arms that were wrapped around her in turn.

"Thank you so much."

"I had the prettiest model to work with."

"I'm not you, though?"

"Stop, all this sweet shit is making me want to throw up." Marlene said with a fake gag as she left the bathroom, holding a pair of shoes in her hands. Alice followed her, holding an outfit for Cassie to wear.

Lily, Marlene and Alice all shared small looks at the look of awe on Cassie's face as she looked at the outfit.

"James is going to drop dead when he sees you." Marlene said with a small laugh.

"I don't want him to die- oh, right, Muggle saying."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James rubbed the back of his neck as he held a small box in his other hand, it was wrapped in light blue tissue paper and there was a darker blue bow on top of the box.

He was wearing a pristine, white shirt that this time was the right size for him, he had taken Sirius' on Valentine's day, the top two buttons were undone and it was tucked into his trousers, which were a dark navy. They were slightly too tight, but due to the darkness of them you couldn't really tell. On his feet were his school shoes, they were slightly scuffed around the edges.