Damn, i really want to kiss you

Summary: Colbys in love with his best friends girlfriends boyfriend.

Or

Colbys in love with Sam.

Walking down the stairs, my eyes land on the happy couple sitting on the couch, their laughing and touching noses and it's all a little gross for the first thing i see in the morning.

"Get a room."

Sam flipped me off and smiled gently at her, damn.. I wish he did that to me.

Opening the cupboard, my protein shaker wasn't there, confused, very confused.

"Uh Sam where's my protein shaker?" Leaning over the windowless window in the kitchen, sam looks over at Katrina as she goes bright red. "What happened?"

"I threw it in the pool." She admitted, Sam reeled back and looked at her as I stand there, mouth open, eyes wide.

"You Uh.. what?" Clearing my throat, I take a couple steps towards them as Sam stands up. "Now Colby calm down."

"Calm down, that's a fucking $400 protein shaker asshole."

"Your not gonna hit a girl." Sam knew I would never do that, but I was seriously thinking about it. "Please tell me you had a good reason to do it."

"There was a spider on the ground." She groaned out as Sam rubbed the back of his neck. My eye started twitching as I stared at him.

"A spider?" The tone of my voice made Even me feel tingly. "A fucking spider, what the hell did you do. See it and then grab my fucking shaker out of the closed cupboard and throw it in the pool.. because you saw a spider?"

She nodded and started to play with her nails, my eyes slowly circled back to Sam as he held his arms out in a calm down sorta way.

"No, she doesn't even give a fuck. Sort your girls shit out, because this is the second shaker I've had to get because of her."

"I will talk to her."

"No, she will buy me a new fucking shaker or I will break her car." The words didn't seem honest as they came out do my mouth, I knew I wouldn't do something like that but it's what I said.

"Okay jesus man chill."

"Chill! I-" stopping myself, A scoff rises out of my chest and I walk back upstairs. Sams footsteps follow mine as he continues to follow me to the room.

"When are you gonna tell her."

"Tell her what?" Sam asked when he closed the door and sat down on Colbys desk chair.

"That your madly in love with me and you guys should break it off." As I started to pack my stuff away, Sam snorted and looked down at his phone.

"Sam baby~" her voice drifted through the wall vents like poison and it made my blood boil. My door suddenly swung open and she looked at the both of us strangely before closing and walking over, I watched as she eyed by computer and smirked.

Thinking ahead of her, she lunged for it and I stepped in front. Her chest landed on mine with a huff she fell backwards.

"What the hell colby!" She yelled out as Sam helped her to her feet.

"You we're gonna jack my shit that's what's up." Wiping my hands off, she scoffed and flipped her hair in my face before leaning over Sam and kissing him.

"I'm leaving call me later." She seethed out before glaring at me once more like a cat on a leash before slamming the door and leaving.

"Meow."

I heard Sam sigh and turned around, he rubbed his forehead.

"You wanna know what im thinking."

"Always." He replied.

"I think you deserve better, someone who knows you better than she does. I think you need to open your eyes and realise there's someone better right in front of you." I tried to imply between the words but Sam being Sam I know he won't pick up on it.

"Me?"

"Yes you." I snorted, continuing to fold my clothes.

"Like.. you."

Or he might pick up on it

"What?"

"That's what you were implying am i wrong?" He was so snarky like that, he always knew what I was thinking.

"Yea.. like me."

Sam nodded, I felt my cheeks grow hotter and prayed he didn't say anything else but it's Sam of course he did.

"Okay so.. what would you do if I was yours?"

"Well, for starters I would get you out of that ugly ass turtle neck because that colour really does not suit you.."

"Do it."

Looking up at him, my blood froze as he stared at me with so much intensity that my knees were gonna implode.

"W-what."

"Do it."

Sam stood up and walked over to Colby, standing in front of him, we both stood there..  I tenderly reached out and grabbed the bottom of his turtle neck, I don't know why. But I pulled it over his head and felt how he tensed.

"What else colbs."

His eyes made me feel small, he kept looking down at my lips and smiling every five seconds.

"I want to kiss you.." my words came out strangled and weird as I watched him..

"Do it."