"Toxic ex."

Summary: Sam saw his toxic ex at a club one night with the boys and ended up doing something that would change his life for possibly ever.

"Let's par-tay" Jake yelled as he grabbed taras hand, running into the club, both giggling as they pushed through the crowd, several people yelling at them.

"He's gonna get bashed."

"$20"

"I'll take that action."

Sam and Corey just stood to the side shaking their heads at the boys who were now glaring at each other.

"Careful boys, you guys might just bash each other." Sam joked as they slid past them, each of the boys grabbing their arms and tugging them inside. Elton complained the whole time about the atmosphere claiming this was just making him lose braincells, Corey made him scoff down a drink and he was fine after that.

"Wanna dance colbs?" Sam asked, wiggling his hand out for the other to take, Colby shook his head and downed a drink. Sam pulled his hand back and sulked in his chair as Elton and Corey got up to dance. "Fine."

Getting up out of his seat, Colby was left by himself in the booth, watching the group dance.

Stupid idiots can't even dance properly.

Colby judged all of em as they flapped their hands around, he swore Corey was doing the chicken dance. Sam was body rolling the air which looked really awkward as Elton was popping his hips out and doing the finger guns while moving from side to side.

Moronic.

Downing the leftover of his drink, he stood up and walked out into the dance floor, pushing past several girls who were falling at his feet almost by the way they were acting.

"COLBY!!" Sam shouted as he kept body rolling, Elton laughing his ass off at Corey who was now doing the chicken dance. "You guys suck at dancing."

"We know!"
Elton yelled over the music.

"We don't know anyone here, why shouldn't we act stupid."
Colby thought about that for a moment before agreeing and walking into the group.

As the beat dropped he started doing the sprinkler and pretended he was riding a horse, Sam was laughing his ass off as several people gave them weird looks. Colby spotted someone in the back who was staring at their group, it was Brennan.

"Hey Sam! Isn't that your ex?" He asked as Sam turned his head, eyes widening as he was approaching.

"Colby kiss me."

He asked full of courage as Brennan approached, Colby sensed he was stressing.

"Why?"

"Just kiss me dude!" Sam ushered and pleaded as Brennan was almost up to them, Colby looked over at him, scowl evident on his face as he spotted Colby.

Fuck it.

Taking a step, he grabbed Sam by the waist and pulled them in for a kiss, as the crowd got louder, Sam gasped at the intensity of the kiss, his heart melting at Colbys touch. Wrapping his arms around Colbys neck, he tugged on his hair slightly as they panted, desperate for breathe but not wanting to split apart.

"Hey."

They ignored him.

"Hey! Guys!"

"HOLY! COREY LOOK AT SAM AND COLBY!" Elton was jumping around on his feet as he slapped Corey on the arm several times.

"WHAT THE- MY BABIES ARE TOGETHER!"

Finally pulling away, Colby smiled down at him as Sam just stared at him, mouth open and breathe heavy.

"Yes Brennan?"
He asked, eyes never leaving Sams.

"Can I talk to Sam?"

"No were busy." Colby smirked at him, Sam blushing and leaning up for another kiss, Colby giggling into it as Brennan scoffed and walked away.

"Thank you."

"All good, been wanting to do that for the longest time."

"Same.."

Colby smiled and kissed his cheek before letting him go and going back to dancing wildly, Sam doing the same as they continued to dance around the floor like they owned the place.

"GUYS! JAKES GETTING BASHED!"  Tara came screaming over to them.

"$20 CASTEE!" Colby laughed in his face as Corey and Sam took off to find the idiotic boy.

"Fuck you."

"I'd rather fuck Sam."

With that he turned away from the gobsmacked Elton and ran after the boys.